Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: doggie daycare
Classic Graaloween GFX Submissions 2022!
As Spooky Season quickly approaches, Classic invites everyone to participate in our annual player-submitted Halloween graphics competition! Your theme is, of course, Halloween!
As always, the rules are as follows:
- NO copyright infringement.
- Keep things appropriate (i.e. nothing obscene, inappropriate, or controversial in nature)
- DO NOT use pure black (#000000) or pure white (#ffffff). If you use these colors, they will become transparent in-game.
- Please only create 4 recolours/reskins in total for 1 unique item; If you choose the gralat reward, you will only receive the gralats worth for one hat or item (10'000/5'000,) and no additional gralats for recolours/reskins.
- All submissions must utilize one of the provided templates. Custom sized morphs, mounts, furniture, etc. will not be allowed.
- All submission must be .png file format. Any other file formats (ex. .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, etc.) will not be accepted.
- No edits of existing content.
- If you collaborate on art with anyone, only one person can receive rewards.
- Do not submit items you have submitted or plan to submit on other GraalOnline servers.
- All graphics must be tested using the provided link below. If your item(s) do not fit or appear broken on Graal, they will not be accepted.
- The theme is Halloween. Any graphics submitted must follow this theme - submissions which are not Halloween themed will risk denial.
As for the rewards, players whose submissions are accepted will receive a reward of either 10,000 Gralats (for more complex items i.e hats, mounts, etc.) or 5,000 (for simpler items i.e bouncy balls, pogos, etc.) OR
the submission(s) added to their account.
Templates can be found below:
Please test your graphics on this site:
If you're interested in participating, you can upload your graphics to an image hosting site (such as Imgur.com) and email the links to [email protected]
- title the email "Classic Halloween 2022
" and include your preference reward,
as well as your Graal ID
(which can be found in your feedback menu in-game,) and a preferred display name
for if your item is featured on display in the Candy Shop; if no preferred name is given, your current username will be used.
Submissions are open from September 22nd to October 25th, 2022!
All player-submitted items will appear inside the Candy Shop in Old Deadwood!
Questions and comments can be asked in this thread, although please use this progress thread for receiving or giving constructive criticism.
Here is this year's bonus template
The accessory template!
Q: Can I submit multiple items? A: Yes. See rule 4. The only limit is on recolours or reskins, there is no limit for unique items.
Best of luck, everyone! Happy Graaloween!
Q: Can I collab with a friend? A: Yes, but only 1 person can receive the rewards. See rule 8
Q: Can I submit multiple links? A: We'd prefer only one, but multiple is fine
Q: Can I submit multiple emails? A: again, we'd prefer only one, but multiple is fine.
Q: Can I send more than 4 recolours/reskins, and let staff decide which recolours are accepted? A: No. Any rule violations will result in your graphics being denied, see rule 4
Q: Can we have more templates to work with? A: Unfortunately this is unlikely, just because other templates are very difficult to work with or because they're easy to break (reminder to test your graphics here!)
Q: I submitted something and later realized my item is broken. Can I send another email with the fixed version? A: Yes! Please send in another email if you notice your item is broken, featuring all the same information (GraalID, preferred display name, reward preference)
Q: My email is blocked from sending emails to Graal's address. What should I do? A: Submit items using a different email address.
Q: When will I receive my acceptance/denial email? A: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Xenethes; 3 days ago at 11:42 PM.
Reason: added FAQ