Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: doggie daycare
Gift Submissions 2022
As Winter quickly approaches, Classic invites everyone to participate in our annual player-created Gift Submissions!
As always, the rules are as follows:
- NO copyright infringement.
- Keep things appropriate (i.e. nothing obscene, inappropriate, or controversial in nature)
- DO NOT use pure black (#000000) or pure white (#ffffff). If you use these colors, they will become transparent in-game.
- Please only create 4 recolours/reskins in total for 1 unique item; the gralat reward will only be given for each unique submission, meaning you cannot stack gralats by making rescolours/reskins.
- All submissions must utilize one of the provided templates. Custom sized morphs, mounts, furniture, etc. will not be allowed.
- All submission must be .png file format. Any other file formats (ex. .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, etc.) will not be accepted.
- No edits of existing content.
- If you collaborate on art with anyone, only one person can receive rewards.
- Do not submit items you have submitted or plan to submit on other GraalOnline servers.
- All graphics must be tested using the provided link below. If your item(s) do not fit or appear broken on Graal, they will not be accepted.
As for rewards, players whose submissions are accepted will receive a reward of 10,000 Gralats (for more complex items i.e hats, mounts, etc.) or 5,000 (for simpler items i.e bouncy balls, pogos, etc.) AND
the accepted submission(s) added to their account.
Templates can be found below:
Please test your graphics on this site:
If you're interested in participating, you can upload your graphics to an image hosting site (such as Imgur, Weebly, Wordpress, or Tumblr) and email the links to [email protected]
- title the email "Classic Christmas 2022
" and include your Graal ID
(which can be found in your feedback menu in-game.)
Submissions are open from November 15th to December 20th, 2022!
Q: Can I submit multiple items? A: Yes. See rule 4. The only limit is on recolours or reskins, there is no limit for unique items.
Best of luck, everyone! Happy Holidays!
Q: Can I collab with a friend? A: Yes, but only 1 person can receive the rewards. See rule 8
Q: Can I submit multiple links? A: We'd prefer only one.
Q: Can I submit multiple emails? A: Again, we'd prefer only one.
Q: Can I send more than 4 recolours/reskins, and let staff decide which recolours are accepted? A: No. Any rule violations will result in your graphics being denied, see rule 4
Q: Can we have more templates to work with? A: Unfortunately this is unlikely, just because other templates are very difficult to work with or because they're easy to break (reminder to test your graphics here!)
Q: I submitted something and later realized my item is broken. Can I send another email with the fixed version? A: Yes! Please send in another email if you notice your item is broken, featuring all the same information.
Q: My email is blocked from sending emails to Graal's address. What should I do? A: Submit items using a different email address.
Q: What if I can't use imgur? A: You can use any image hosting website which doesn't compress your files; Wordpress, Weebly, and Tumblr are all good alternatives.
Q: Can I collab with a Classic GFX Staff member? A: Yes, but only for this event!
Q: When will I receive my acceptance/denial email? A: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Xenethes; 11-27-2022 at 06:57 PM.
Reason: updated FAQ