1. A magic conch- Works like a Magic 8-ball, you ask a question in chat, use the magic conch, and it gives you answers such as "Yes", "No", "Maybe", "Ask again", and all the other annoying answers that aren't real answers that a magic 8-ball gives!
3. Mud Wrestling (Event) - A giant wrestling arena where players get no items and can only use their hands to punch. There's a slight knockback when you are hit, the objective is to knock everyone out of the arena, last alive wins. There would be like 3 settings on the arena to make it smaller as less players are alive.
4. A shooting range that has a background of places like a bank, a store etc... and "people" as boards pop up randomly in different spots, some people are innocent, some are criminals, and the goal is to shoot the criminals. Prize will be given for so many points like a special "Shooting Range Hat" and a scoreboard for most points scored in a round, allow to continuously play but only get prize once after achieveing score.
5. Referenced and used many ideas from The Network - by Bleck (heart) "Zone goes electronic!" A vaillain (Name here) is a professsional hacker and invented a new world, called The Network. This is a HUGE mission, meant to take a LONG time, and not be focused on, but do it throughout their time on zone. Anyone who accepts this challenge will become a "Player" in 'The Network' (Think Tron style). The network will be a techno world where the whole world is one big Computer chip (Tiles will look like a computer chip, all those lines moving from one side to the other) and to sum it all up, the goal is to find hidden pieces from a scientist who helped build The Network but saw it was going to be used for evil so he hid pieces to build a teleporter to travel from the iZone world to The Network. Once there, there are many tasks, some large, some small, and in the end you defeat the villain and can rule over The Network. Once you defeat the villain, The Network becomes peaceful for that player ONLY, while other players still doing that mission will have "Police bots" that attack them constantly when they walk outside of the allowed zones. After the whole mission is over it becomes a peaceful, cool world to hang out with others who have finished it, and maybe add some special event/activites in there like Bike Racing that anyone can do, whether they beat the mission or not.
6. Move to respawn, as in iClassic, you need to move your character in order to respawn, this will prevent boosting off afk's and make it harder for people to boost off their own noob accounts.
7. Open "In Demand" back up and put a new item there every week. 1. It's an excuse to make news every week. 2. It makes zone not feel boring/drag on in-between holidays or other major updates. Add an ITEM, usually like a robot, yoyo's (make diff. colors if something small like a yoyo), a pogo, magic conch (wink wink) etc... And have a theme to it, not just a random orange yoyo. Restock this every week on Monday.
8. Get rid of bounties for surviving and make a device that pulls up a list of people that others have put a bounty on, you can make it any amount of gralats you want and it's taken out of that person's gralats and deposited in a 'safe' at the bounty building. The player who kills that person with the bounty gets the bounty, and the guy with the bounty gets nothing for surviving longer. Meant for streakers/when people get mad they they killed them lol.
11. Make some new ganis that can be unlocked at certain levels that allow you to do tricks while ice skating
12. A base where all guns are disabled, only melees are able to be used. This will create a legit pk place for those alien blade users, give a classic-like styled base, create more diversity in basing strategies and types of basers.
14. A button in the menu that says something like "Ask a ZP" and it allows anyone to privately send a message asking any question for a ZP to answer. Then every ZP has a command/button that we can all see the questions in there and respond to them if we know them. This would be useful because lots of players don't know who to ask for help, what admins are on, sometimes none are on, etc.. This would allow us to message them back so they could see it when they come back on, even if they are offline. Also if a ZP doesn't know the answer, they can just ignore it and another ZP will come across it soon and can answer the question. This would of course need to have restrictions on how often can ask questions and able to ban players from doing it who abuse it.
15. Add a button to pms that can report that pm. Then add a whole new system that logs all of the reported pms, and when a ZP sees it, they can clear it from the log after it's been dealt with. This way if no ZPs are on, we can still see the exact pm that was sent and deal with it later. Plus sometimes the players report too late and the pm is no longer in their pm history.
16. A 'beginner' base that only squad members of squads with 100 hours or less can enter.
17. A whole mission revamp. A shop with different weapons and hats that unlock at each levell. These items will be NON TRADEABLE. A hat will cost 500 gralats and the required level to unlock it. A weapon will cost 1,000 gralats and the required level to unlock it. We will offer a "prestige" <- (with a different term) once a player reaches the max level (15?). The "prestige" will remove the weapons (not the hats) that they had bought and unlocked. To get these weapons back, they will have to achieve the level unlock and pay for them again. They will have to pay again because it only costs 1,000 gralats and they were able to use it between each "prestige." In order to motivate people to "prestige" we will offer a weapon and a hat that is able to be unlocked and purchased (1,000 gralats for a prestige hat, 2,000 gralats for a prestige weapon). There will be a new hat and weapon for each "prestige." Prestiging doesn't remove the hat or weapon from another prestige, only the normal level unlocks. This makes missions actually useful and creates something to work for.