Firstly, delete trade tables like omg please.
Secondly get rid of the zc shop and zc itself entirely, demolish it.
Thirdly, get rid of this god awful skybase.
Fourthly, delete Leo and try to make the original spring playable again, if not, replace it with spring towers, iricia, and possibly chorus.
Fifth, make squad hour rewards reasonable, bring back hideouts and go back to 1k's.
Sixth, fix spar and pk rewards, dont redesign an original.
Seventh, change this ear rape you call music for zone back to the original.
Eighth, bring back seperate ammo crates for each gun like rifle ammo or pistol ammo.
Ninth, get rid of gravity and halloween grenades and bring back the old grenades.
Tenth, fix holiday shops please, be creative again for us.
Eleventh, kill auctions.
1. I agree.
2. I agree. However, replace it with an event shop, with EC but make it harder to win EC. Make gralats the rewards for most of Zone's events. But also don't just hand out EC for events like trivia, since only a select few people will stack up tons of EC.
3. I agree.
4. I agree mostly. Spring sucked and was a) broken and b) unbalanced. I liked choros/ircia, however they're only good when there's a lot of people involved. I'd like to see choros (and CTF) as a bot event that pins 2 teams (or more, based on playercount) against each other with a gralat (or EC
) reward for winners.
5. I agree, however the new (not really so new anymore) basing system sucks and makes it extremely easy to 1k hat chase. Basing system needs a total revamp and should go back to the old planet system. Choros/Ircia were good bases because it allowed smaller guilds to participate by forcing a bigger guild to be actively defending all 5 bases in order to maintain the whole minute of tower time.
6. I disagree. Delete pk/spar rewards entirely. Only promotes boosting and intices people to pk/spar who don't respect the community already in place
7. I don't listen to music because Graal music sucks.
8. I agree, and decrease the amount of ammo you can hold. It was fun having to be careful with ammo and run out, having to switch to a different type of gun, or running around and constantly picking up ammo. This was a big concern in Conquest, and made Conquest fun and more challenging (especially for people defending).
9. I agree, but would rather the grenade spot be its own spot, rather than covering the glove.
10. Eh, holiday shops should just be rid of until Zone's major projects can be finished and implemented.
11. I disagree. Auctions are great if done correctly. I'd rather have continuous blind auctions where no one knows what the highest bid is. Items would be reused frequently since auctions would run continuously, however, items would come and go still. Zone needs auctions to generate revenue, otherwise Zone really has nothing new coming in to entice players to purchase gralat packs.