Dear players and staff of Ol' West,
I, like many other people who play Ol' West, prefer to use PC. I have found recently that there are a lot of problems with trying to play on PC that I have never encountered before, and others are reporting the same experiences. These problems include:
- Unable to open the map sometimes.
- Unable to click on anything sometimes.
- Shop item interface appears, but no details or price, and cannot close it.
- Customization and house are gone, but still available on mobile.
- Unable to edit or close player profile after opening it. Typically takes a couple relogs to fix this.
- Hat list occasionally will not let you switch pages.
There may be some more little things that I'm missing, but these are the main ones that I have experienced and have heard from others. Could anybody give me some insight as to why this is happening, and if I should expect these things to be fixed? Is anybody else experiencing any of these issues?