Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How much ability I really do not say anything. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40924)

DKgreen 09-28-2018 10:11 PM

How much ability I really do not say anything.

I have nothing to say. these are the skills of today's players.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6481dfde24.jpg

Heeble 09-28-2018 11:51 PM

This thread is an accurate representation of the state of Graalians.

Rusix 09-28-2018 11:54 PM

Those my friend are military people, believe me. You're absolutely right they have no skill at all. Tbh they're embarrassing in almost every single possible way. They will literally spend 8 hours of even a week in a roleplay fight for a "Territory" Showing they have no life whatsoever, Worse of all they're all dumb people, Many of them use words or terms as insults and Don't even know what they mean. Like for example ones who use the term "Autism". I see so many use that term as an insult, But not a SINGLE one of them can tell you what Autism is without going to google, And even if they did know, Just shows the extreme level of immaturity of so many of them. This one even tried to convince me Autism is a form of cancer apparently "In the brain" as he said.

If I was them i would take those 8 hours they spend roleplay fighting and use that to get in school and learn a thing or two about wtf they're talking about before trying to use it as an insult

Crono 09-29-2018 12:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Posted by DKgreen (Post 819062)
I have nothing to say. these are the skills of today's players.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6481dfde24.jpg

Today?

Nglyeh 09-29-2018 12:18 AM

Nothing new, they do this every so often.

This Isn't even worth talking about. We know the entire military guild community is an embarrassment.

Rusix 09-29-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Nglyeh (Post 819071)
Nothing new, they do this every so often.

This Isn't even worth talking about. We know the entire military guild community is an embarrassment.

If only we can get rid of them, Maybe we can call their parents and tell them what an idiot they are and maybe they'll make them go to school.

Pokki 09-29-2018 03:07 PM

speaka englisha pleasa

Multipas* 09-29-2018 05:08 PM

this thread is presented in a way to encourage a lil chemical dose in your brain, get u high

wtfc
why u carry this weight, u cant control them

Multipas* 09-29-2018 07:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 819103)
These are skills of todays players caused by previous poor decisions made by graal online Classic Staff members. Please stop abusing the community for finding a way around the nerfs.

interesting please explain more

Master Shredder 09-29-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by DKgreen (Post 819062)

These are skills of todays players caused by previous poor decisions made by graal online Classic Staff members
Please stop abusing the community for finding a way around the nerfs. Pking in a tower is not fun anymore its boring unless you have multiple guilds rushing your fort. Mod is also boring to pk at regardless for alot of people. Enable the original amount of overworld pk and maybe you should add back one of the towers you decided to remove and then this wont happen as much anymore.

Quote:

Posted by Heeble (Post 819068)
This thread is an accurate representation of the state of Graalians.

The state of graalians again, caused by Poor Staff Management of the game yes.

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 819069)
Those my friend are military people, believe me. You're absolutely right they have no skill at all. Tbh they're embarrassing in almost every single possible way. They will literally spend 8 hours of even a week in a roleplay fight for a "Territory" Showing they have no life whatsoever, Worse of all they're all dumb people, Many of them use words or terms as insults and Don't even know what they mean. Like for example ones who use the term "Autism". I see so many use that term as an insult, But not a SINGLE one of them can tell you what Autism is without going to google, And even if they did know, Just shows the extreme level of immaturity of so many of them. This one even tried to convince me Autism is a form of cancer apparently "In the brain" as he said.

If I was them i would take those 8 hours they spend roleplay fighting and use that to get in school and learn a thing or two about wtf they're talking about before trying to use it as an insult

Why are you turning this into a Bash the military guilds again thread. you are already fully aware of whos responsible for this

Multipas* 09-29-2018 07:22 PM

i found this prediction timetraveling to 2014

Quote:

Grell 2017!!!

[IMG]
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576.
[/IMG]

This is my prediction of Classic:

- Delta team are traitors
- Deadwood becomes Chain of Memories
- Snowtown areas are block due avalanche
- York town are block due rock slide
- A mega giant blob ate swamptown area
- Mod town mysteriously disappear
- No police station
- The witch cast a spell on Onnet town (so find a way to get the forest)
- No railroads
- Most graal city parts are destroyed due riots at grell bank (cuz people were stealing and/or get money back)
- Find a way to get sards, castle, swamp, mod, and york towers (goodluck with that)
- No hat shops
- Only Nexus will remain open
- Warpers everywhere!!!

That's pretty much it or now
Well I know that it won't happen on 2017.....so I think 2020 maybe?

Master Shredder 09-29-2018 07:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Multipas* (Post 819104)
interesting please explain more

What more do I need to explain. They removed castle and didn't replace it at all, they then proceeded to remove mechanics without even having the replacements made until two years later. They refuse to hire better people who will have more time on their hands, and their time management is terrible.

They then proceeded to disable player killing entirely around graal city, outside Where the guards are still programmed to tell any player that talks to them that the path ahead is a pvp area (is dangerous), even though the path ahead doesn't have Pvp enabled anymore.

First above graal city between onnet, then west of the house with the hole in it was disabled then by police station was disabled, then they also proceeded to disable it in Pyrats Bay. (I could care less if a noob gets killed over and over again, it was fun fighting off my attackers come on) <--- That only got disabled because everyone who doesn't even Player Kill complained about it.

Like why can't classic do what Junz can do. hire some skilled men and women already. or others
https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...Release-Thread

Multipas* 09-29-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 819107)
What more do I need to explain. They removed castle and didn't replace it at all, they then proceeded to remove mechanics without even having the replacements made until two years later. They refuse to hire better people who will have more time on their hands, and their time management is terrible.

They then proceeded to disable player killing entirely around graal city, outside Where the guards are still programmed to tell any player that talks to them that the path ahead is a pvp area (is dangerous), even though the path ahead doesn't have Pvp enabled anymore.

First above graal city between onnet, then west of the house with the hole in it was disabled then by police station was disabled, then they also proceeded to disable it in Pyrats Bay. (I could care less if a noob gets killed over and over again, it was fun fighting off my attackers come on) <--- That only got disabled because everyone who doesn't even Player Kill complained about it.

i miss pking the +100 hours zone

tldr just a story

i remember in elementary school i was a crazy good at hand ball like time would slow down and i could hit the ball so frickin low, it would skid a lil then hit the wall redirecting wherever i wanted it to go
the handball court was just a big wall mostly 4th and 5th graders on one side and 6th on the other

my generation of handballers :) at 5th grade were to strong wed take out the 4ths and the 6ths
4th graders fell to our might to early in age so when they graduated they were mentally defeated and the kids before them had it worse
the 6ths graduated leaving the kingdom to overpowered autists
the man had to make a move

i came back sixth grade and they had painted a line 2 feet horizontally from the ground on both sides of the wall
if you hit below the line your out it, dont count
also hitting the ball low so that it skids a lil your out

the lil beezies now in 4th and 5th grades had complained and got the game regulated to the teachers will,

the players develop skill and here comes the system to create equality

Ark 09-30-2018 08:52 AM

Just let them play the game. Live and let live.

LiA 09-30-2018 02:07 PM

Yeah, I don't really see the issue wrong with them pking in a PK enabled zone tbh. Most of them are probably just doing it for fun as a guild activity. I remembered doing the same thing back then in the guild war room in battle arena against other guilds before guildsparring/towering etc was a thing.. I assume that new kill rule is still active so it's not like they're getting kills off of repeatedly killing the same group of people.