Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1850)

BboyEatsbacon 11-06-2011 06:33 PM

Modern Warfare 3

So, who's all getting it? I can't wait for it. Especially survival mode.

Weapon Progression

New Modes and Match Customization

Also, sorry for making this thread twice, deleted first thread because it was spelled wrong. Haha.

BurgerBatman 11-06-2011 06:39 PM

battlefield 3 is where its at .

Pauli 11-06-2011 07:00 PM

You know it MW3 is good in Single player but BF3 is beast in Multi player ;)

Shaun 11-06-2011 07:18 PM

I'll be playing it in 4 days :)

LavaClaw 11-06-2011 07:25 PM

I find CoD is just the same thing each game, just with a new single player and new guns/maps for multiplayer. That's why i'm getting BF3.

Jazz 11-06-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Posted by LavaClaw (Post 30389)
I find CoD is just the same thing each game, just with a new single player and new guns/maps for multiplayer. That's why i'm getting BF3.

My thoughts exactly.

What is released in every new CoD could be easily achievable by download content. Not a new $60 game.
But why should they change? People are willing to fork over the money every few months. Its a genius business plan, really.

And as far as single player...who plays CoD single player? Everyone knows you run to the store, buy your game, run home and immediately start screaming at people how much they suck and how you had their mother last night.

Tyler 11-06-2011 08:10 PM

I want to get this so bad, but I'm broke.

Kavan 11-06-2011 09:01 PM

Been saving up to buy this the day after tomorrow.

WorriedGhozt 11-06-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by BboyEatsbacon (Post 30363)
So, who's all getting it? I can't wait for it. Especially survival mode.

Also, sorry for making this thread twice, deleted first thread because it was spelled wrong. Haha.

heeeeeeeeeey Bboy. how about, you, me, and a whole lotta spetsnaz.
sound good? you know my id, see you online. (;

Quote:

you miss the entire POINT of Call of Duty.
The point is that it is a direct sequel, a straight pickup from RIGHT after Modern Warfare 2 left off. Trust me, the first mission as the S.A.S. will have you in Nikolai's helicopter. In the course of 2 days are all the weapons used back in those 2 days supposed to go defunct? no. And what exactly is better about battlefield, when all THEY add to their sequel is a little HUD Shake, a new campaign, 3 attachments to EACH gun, and hardly any variety in any multiplayer? yes, there are vehicles in BF, understood. But also remember that said vehicles are usually driven by a 10 year old masochist on a thirst for roadkill. And the jets? how are you going to use them when all the 5 year olds are crashing them into the bay? Modern Warfare 3 also houses different variety in their Gameplay, new attachments, always a new goal. BF lets you BUY this. So while you are aching for that Scar-L in 13 levels, some little child in Bulgaria has a sniper rifle and a whole lotta madness and he gets you across the map. In which in CoD, everyone is leveling up. The hackers aren't a problem if you have some skill.
Battlefield 3 is NOT a sequel to BF:Bad Company 2. It is a sequel to PS2 game Battlefield 2. So we might see some old techniques thrown in, such as the overpowered MGs. yes, i remember that.
Modern Warfare 3 is consistent. They find ways to make your expirience better without taking out anything you love. It's a level playing field for CoD. As opposed to battlefield 3, in which the playing field is up and down.

(oh, and we got a scottish dude with a beard, and someone with a mohawk working on the same team. you got 4 hairy dudes.)

fp4 11-06-2011 10:03 PM

Getting it for the PS3, probably won't play online much due to my internet lag attacks though.

CoD for lone wolves, BF3 for teamwork. (:

Activision has done a much better job in marketing this game than EA has with BF3. Just wish they'd patch BF3 already so it didn't have so many technical issues.

DarkKnight 11-07-2011 03:49 AM

EWW COD. ITS JUST SO LAME! I 100% agree with LavaClaw.

LavaClaw 11-07-2011 05:03 AM

@WorriedGhozt
I know, i've played MW2, it's the last CoD im ever buying until they add new content. Thats what i've been talking about, i love new content in games, not just the same old objectives and such .Since i love working as a team, the 64 player maps for pc has got me really hooked, this is why i want BF3 over MW3.

BboyEatsbacon 11-07-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Erm, the game is based off of modern warfare, there's a reason there's not too much change. You can't change war a whole lot until it becomes just another trashed FPS.

Pimpsy G. 11-07-2011 09:45 PM

Quote:

Posted by BboyEatsbacon (Post 30836)
Erm, the game is based off of modern warfare, there's a reason there's not too much change. You can't change war a whole lot until it becomes just another trashed FPS.

1. CoD is nothing like war
2. CoD is just another trashed video game experiencing the same milking guitar hero got from Activision.

Rexx 11-07-2011 10:46 PM

True MW2 player here, Black Ops is lame
BF3 is okay but the gameplay doesnt feel as tight as CoD

Gonna get MW3 fo sho