Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Chat (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   We need more ppl (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40390)

Weeno 04-28-2018 08:34 PM

We need more ppl

Before all u oldie 2011 supremacists kum at me i would like to say that graalians is very indeed dying. We must invite newgens and ****posters to promote the integrity of the community! Remember when having graalians was cool? Well now we can be even cooler by having more new members to feel superior upon.

All jokes aside graalians isnt as fun as it once was and i blame it on that long ah shutdown we had that seems to have done nothing to the forums but make half the members inactive. The only active subforum is like classic. Even the off topic subforum seems dead especially when this thread prob isnt even gonna reach 10 replies. If ur an unregistered member reading this plz sign up for an account and dont forget to shout me out in ur introduction thread

Nglyeh 04-28-2018 10:00 PM

Since graalians is now an official forums. that means it would be okay to advertise it on graal, era, zone, oldwest

Xenthic 04-28-2018 10:20 PM

a simple www.graalians.com register and post in the ingame news would be great.

5hift 04-28-2018 11:16 PM

The site's activity wasn't very high before the maintenance either.

Weeno 04-28-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by 5hift (Post 810847)
The site's activity wasn't very high before the maintenance either.

Right. But its still more active than it is now im pretty sure.

maximus_asinus 04-28-2018 11:24 PM

Clearly the best solution is to create a splinter forum separate from this one.

Ryan 04-29-2018 03:07 AM

Quote:

Posted by Nglyeh (Post 810836)
Since graalians is now an official forums. that means it would be okay to advertise it on graal, era, zone, oldwest

that would be the logical thing to do but are graal smart enough to do that?

Weeno 04-29-2018 03:17 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 810866)
that would be the logical thing to do but are graal smart enough to do that?

Wouldnt hurt to try. (Dont advertise on era tho we dont need them)

Rusix 04-29-2018 08:11 PM

Not sure why, But it seems even signing up on Graalians is a pain in the rear, I don't know if other people experienced the same thing I did. But when I signed up I had to wait for like almost 7 months i think for the administration people to approve or whatnot? I made a account but couldn't post anything, Comment anything. Ect, had to get the account approved or something. Probably why there isnt more graalians. Because we can also rest assure that when it comes to classic they will take absolutely ages to do Jack ****

DoubleliftGraal 04-29-2018 09:13 PM

We need more pacman, Rusix, McCullough, Westbrook type of people to revive this forums.
Additionally, we need more people like Bengraal so that may rouse up more controversy and thus more fun in the forums

MJ4 04-29-2018 09:50 PM

Many friends of mine don't even know if there's a Graal classic forum. It would be great to have some npcs/billboards saying: Join graalians.com .

Rusix 04-30-2018 12:12 AM

Quote:

Posted by DoubleliftGraal (Post 810924)
We need more pacman, Rusix, McCullough, Westbrook type of people to revive this forums.
Additionally, we need more people like Bengraal so that may rouse up more controversy and thus more fun in the forums

Not sure why, But i feel insulted being put alongside westbrook

Thallen 04-30-2018 12:39 AM

Discord is just a better format than forums

Weeno 04-30-2018 02:59 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 810918)
Not sure why, But it seems even signing up on Graalians is a pain in the rear, I don't know if other people experienced the same thing I did. But when I signed up I had to wait for like almost 7 months i think for the administration people to approve or whatnot? I made a account but couldn't post anything, Comment anything. Ect, had to get the account approved or something. Probably why there isnt more graalians. Because we can also rest assure that when it comes to classic they will take absolutely ages to do Jack ****

Lol fr. I was considering making a second account a long time ago back when registration was open so i can anonamously troll people on graalians but dayum that registration was: *insert spongebob sweating meme* edit: wait registration is open rn and idk if it changed but i betcha its still complex

5hift 04-30-2018 01:14 PM

Quote:

Posted by Thallen (Post 810937)
Discord is just a better format than forums

Yeah I used to have my doubts about Discord replacing the forums but after seeing all the features you can add to a server it really does seem like the better choice.