Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Era FAQs and Guides (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Where could I find all the era sprites? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30183)

metal 07-22-2015 09:13 PM

Where could I find all the era sprites?

I have a strange request, I need the sprites of every single tradable item in the game. Era seems to have a thing where it will download sprites as needed so since I just redownloaded the game on my phone today, thats a problem. I was wondering if anyone knows where to find the files or if someone who has had the game for a long time withough re installing could upload the files to somewhere I would greatly appreciate it.

The files for android users can be found at storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.quattroplay.GraalEra/.Nomedia/levels

The Doctor 07-22-2015 10:03 PM

You want the files on iOS?

metal 07-22-2015 10:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by The Doctor (Post 595397)
You want the files on iOS?

Yes! I imagine its the same so if you could I would greatly appreciate it.

The Doctor 07-22-2015 11:16 PM

Quote:

Posted by metal (Post 595412)
Yes! I imagine its the same so if you could I would greatly appreciate it.

It's quite different, actually. Unfortunately, the location of your files vary from device-to-device, but here's the run-down.

1. First, make sure your iOS device is Jailbroken, and you have iFile installed from the Cydia store.

2. Navigate to the directory /var/mobile/containers/bundle/application

3. This is the hard part. Open up every single folder in that directory and see if it contains the Graal Era folder. Write the folder name down once you do.

metal 07-22-2015 11:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by The Doctor (Post 595457)
It's quite different, actually. Unfortunately, the location of your files vary from device-to-device, but here's the run-down.

1. First, make sure your iOS device is Jailbroken, and you have iFile installed from the Cydia store.

2. Navigate to the directory /var/mobile/containers/bundle/application

3. This is the hard part. Open up every single folder in that directory and see if it contains the Graal Era folder. Write the folder name down once you do.

Ah I think we are having a misunderstanding, I thought you were offering to give me your files, i have an android, I need the era sprites. I know where to find the sprites but the problem is that the ones on my device arent all of them. Era has a thing where over time your era folder will get bigger due to it downloading sprites for weps, bodies and heads only when needed(ie when you see a person with a new custom head) so since I just downloaded the game I have barely anything.

I was hopping for the files of someone who has had the game for a long time therefore having a much larger era folder.

The Doctor 07-23-2015 12:00 AM

Quote:

Posted by metal (Post 595475)
Ah I think we are having a misunderstanding, I thought you were offering to give me your files, i have an android, I need the era sprites. I know where to find the sprites but the problem is that the ones on my device arent all of them. Era has a thing where over time your era folder will get bigger due to it downloading sprites for weps, bodies and heads only when needed(ie when you see a person with a new custom head) so since I just downloaded the game I have barely anything.

I was hopping for the files of someone who has had the game for a long time therefore having a much larger era folder.

Ah, sorry. Unfortunately, I do not play Graal anymore, so I will not have the sufficient files. Sorry about that :/