Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Kingdom Hearts III (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41249)

Coco 02-06-2019 12:16 AM

Kingdom Hearts III

Dunno why there isn't a thread about this yet...sooo.....anyone else beat the game yet? Cause I'm freaking out. Thoughts on the ending or if you haven't beaten it yet then thoughts on the game itself? Favorite worlds, least favorite worlds? Make sure to put any spoilers in a spoiler pls for anyone who hasn't beaten the game.

I love the game but feel kind of bamboozled because they said there was going to be more worlds than KH2 but there absolutely wasn't...there was like half as many. They also said each world would take as long to complete as an entire KH game which also wasn't true...unless you try to 100% by finding all the emblems and treasures... but imo that doesn't really count...I was expecting like side quests or something. Don't get me wrong, it is a huuuuge game and such a pleasure to explore the worlds, but I feel like they might have over-exaggerated some things a bit and it just kinda rubs me the wrong way :/

Coco 02-11-2019 01:59 PM

guess I'm the only one that cares about Kingdom hearts then ok ¬_¬

Adrian 02-11-2019 03:36 PM

I don't heard about it sorry

Reggie* 02-11-2019 05:50 PM

oof I didn't want to get it

Saeed 02-11-2019 06:34 PM

To be honest never heard of it either x_x what is it about, is it on steam? What type of games is it, the price?

Coco 02-12-2019 06:10 PM

?????????? no one has heard of kingdom hearts?? seriously?? what even is this community anymore i dont even.......

It's like a mish mash of final fantasy and disney. There's like 10 games in all (that's not even counting the remasters)...gaw it's like only the best JRPG in existence...though the story is probably the most confusing thing you'll ever have to wrap your head around but...still totally worth it. been a thing since 2002....like?? I'm just flabbergasted rn.

You're a freaking dude that bashes monsters with a giant key alongside donald and goofy??? visit carious disney worlds and help the characters overcome problems??? like I cant even express in words wtf y'all need to PLAY IT. go get "The Story So Far" it's ALL the games ever on 1 disc for PS4 they made it SPECIFICALLY for the Kingdom Hearts III release so everyone would be caught up by the time it came out it's like $40. Like heck guys KH3 was awarded "most anticipated game of 2019" and nominated for January's game of the month like who are you people

Do yourself a favor and play these games then come back to this thread when you start KH3 please

Rusix 02-13-2019 12:05 AM

Isn't kingdom hearts that game they made a lot of memes about a year ago or so?

Only thing I know about kingdom hearts is there is these things called keyblades(Dont know why they are shaped like keys or anything else of that nature) and it is wielded by some kid( Dont know his name) and for some reason donald and goofy are there for some bizarre reason or another. Feels like i know more about this game than anyone else here(Besides Coco who obviously knows way more than me), Have to remember, Only game "Cool" kids play anymore is Fortnite and the game of annoying people like me who are trying to go to work by dabbing in the parking lot after I get starbucks in the morning, Should be legal to run over people who are dabbing.

Distorted_P2P 02-13-2019 03:10 AM

Quote:

Posted by Coco (Post 824259)
what even is this community anymore

dead

Macbeth 02-13-2019 04:09 PM

This might be a good spot to find some ingredients

Perseus 02-14-2019 12:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by Coco (Post 824259)
?????????? no one has heard of kingdom hearts?? seriously?? what even is this community anymore i dont even.......

It's like a mish mash of final fantasy and disney. There's like 10 games in all (that's not even counting the remasters)...gaw it's like only the best JRPG in existence...though the story is probably the most confusing thing you'll ever have to wrap your head around but...still totally worth it. been a thing since 2002....like?? I'm just flabbergasted rn.

You're a freaking dude that bashes monsters with a giant key alongside donald and goofy??? visit carious disney worlds and help the characters overcome problems??? like I cant even express in words wtf y'all need to PLAY IT. go get "The Story So Far" it's ALL the games ever on 1 disc for PS4 they made it SPECIFICALLY for the Kingdom Hearts III release so everyone would be caught up by the time it came out it's like $40. Like heck guys KH3 was awarded "most anticipated game of 2019" and nominated for January's game of the month like who are you people

Do yourself a favor and play these games then come back to this thread when you start KH3 please

why do i feel bad for you??

maximus_asinus 02-14-2019 10:18 PM

Pretty sure they're trolling you Coco. I don't think it is possible to have internet access and not have heard about Kingdom Hearts in one way or another.

Coco 02-15-2019 01:28 AM

Quote:

Posted by maximus_asinus (Post 824327)
Pretty sure they're trolling you Coco. I don't think it is possible to have internet access and not have heard about Kingdom Hearts in one way or another.

Man I hope so :(

Beebuzz 02-15-2019 01:44 AM

i have this game (Ive had it for bout a week) its actually pretty good so far its been 10 years since the last final fantacy so pretty happy! as for my rating I havnt finished it yet but I rate it s 9.5/10 so far. So happy the game is finally out its been so long since the last....

Wolfie 02-17-2019 07:49 AM

Haven't played KH3 yet, currently going through Dream Drop Distance. Loving the Flow Motion. Hope 3 also has it.

NickB 02-17-2019 08:56 PM

I loved it, the game is awesome, the graphics look like old Final Fantasy games (I love it).
The story was good ... I don't know if it's the last game, I hope not.

(But I still think Kingdom Hearts "1" is better, do not ask me why haha)

My opinion, of course xD

pirates of the caribbean wolrd was good to me..