Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Flash season 1-3 thoughts? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39220)

Crisis 06-14-2017 11:15 AM

The Flash season 1-3 thoughts?

What did you guys think about seasons 1-3 of the flash? I personally wanted to cry throughout the seasons. So many things happened! I'm not going to spoil anything for anyone still watching, but let me just tell you you are going to be surprised...like REALLY suprised.

What's your thoughts?

Trav 06-15-2017 12:09 AM

I don't really want to watch Flash anymore.
Spoiler
I personally don't like Wally as a character and I don't like the idea of having him as the lead

Vulcan Blaze 06-15-2017 06:50 AM

The flash was great.
First season was definately the best.

I have enjoyed watching the entire series, especially to try and think about what might happen next, as sometimes things can be quite unexpected, otherwise it can be obvious to guess what will happen.

There have bee quite a lot of sad moments, especially recently....
Cant wait for the next season(s) if there are any xD

Kiri 10-28-2017 11:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Trav (Post 786829)
I don't really want to watch Flash anymore.
Spoiler
I personally don't like Wally as a character and I don't like the idea of having him as the lead

might want to give it another chance, theres no way they would make him the lead lol

AngelRose 10-30-2017 04:57 AM

In all honesty seasons 1 and 2 were the best

Season 3 kinda ruined it for me, there were wayyyy too many filler episodes (I'M LOOKIN AT YOU GORILLA CITY)

PigParty 11-01-2017 11:28 PM

is the flash actually good? Haven't been impressed with most of the CW's tv shows, and a superhero show seems even worse.

Aguzo 11-02-2017 01:10 AM

A lot of good shows start off with great plots, but the creativity starts to plummet in most 2nd/3rd seasons

Sometimes they are forced to prolong a whole season in order to hype up the finales, making you wish the next season would just start already

I liked the first season of The Flash, same thing goes with Arrow
But then there is always some new bad guy they have to fight, gets repetitive

PigParty 11-05-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by Aguzo (Post 800115)
A lot of good shows start off with great plots, but the creativity starts to plummet in most 2nd/3rd seasons

Sometimes they are forced to prolong a whole season in order to hype up the finales, making you wish the next season would just start already

I liked the first season of The Flash, same thing goes with Arrow
But then there is always some new bad guy they have to fight, gets repetitive

I generally disagree. Shows have a good plot, but they don't know how to implement them in season 1. You have new actors/staff/directors and it's good, but around the 3rd-4th season is when I think a show gets on its feet and perfects their show. Then it usually goes downhill due to lack of new content. Dexter's a great example.