Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Spirit Soiree Submissions (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42012)

Pikahika~ 09-23-2020 05:03 AM

Spirit Soiree Submissions

Please read all of this post and follow instructions or your submissions wont be accepted!!

Event Name Explanation

First off you may be curious about the name of the event so ill give a brief explanation. Typically we name the event just Halloween or Graaloween, but that's a little misleading because our event usually begins quiet a bit before Halloween and ends a bit after. So dethatching the association with real Halloween gives us more flexibility with our release and event dates. Not only that but in an effort to expand on the world of Ol' West it would any make sense to make our own cool holidays not confined by real world constraints!

What We Are Accepting

With October right around the corner, were ready to open up our submissions! Like last year, this year we will be accepting both hats and accessories for the event! There will not be a limit to how many items you can submit, however more doesn't mean better, take your time and put effort into all your submissions to increase your chances. If you do make recolors limit the amount of recolors you send down to a maximum of 3 of the same hat or accessory. Below you can find the appropriate templates you need for your items.

Common Question's And Mistake's

Q: "Can I make Gif Hats and Accessories?"
A: yes you can, HOWEVER its up to you to make sure there are no transparency issues with the animation!!! If your animated hats or accessories have transparency issues we will NOT fix them and we will NOT contact you in order to fix them.

Q: "Will I receive all the things I make, and if I do may I have / wear them before the event starts?"
A: Yes you will receive all the things you make as well as other rewards mentioned down below in a later section. All winners will be contacted PRIOR to the event starting will receive their items as well a few days before the event.

Q: "Is there an hour limit to entering/ do I have to play ol west to participate?"
A: No. As long as you follow the rules and work within the template your submissions will still be accepted however you wont be rewarded if you don't have an account.

Q: "Can I submit Weapons or Toys for the event, even if I include ganis?"
A: No this time we are not accepting anything other then hats or accessories.

Also make sure you do not use pure white (255 for all values) or pure black (000 for all values) these colors will always be transparent!!

All winners will be contacted in game by staff and informed that they won. All winners will receive the item they made as well as some gralat's based off the amount of submissions that were accepted. They will also receive another special event we will announce when we get closer to the date of the event :)!

How To Submit Your Items

Email your submissions to [email protected] please attach your files as well
as include your graalid so we can contact you if you win.
it would be helpful if you make the subject player submission 2020.

Goodluck! The deadline for the event is October 20th.