Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Classic Halloween Submissions 2020! (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42014)

ExMile 10-14-2020 11:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by aries2469 (Post 831474)
Is it necessary to use the color palette that they placed together with the templates? or can we use any color?

You dont

Coco 10-15-2020 09:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by aries2469 (Post 831474)
Is it necessary to use the color palette that they placed together with the templates? or can we use any color?

You don't have to use those colors, no. Those are just provided in case you want to be able to make things that players can color match with their bodies^^

Green 10-16-2020 11:45 AM

Thanks for sending out confirmation emails because last Christmas was so stressful without them. You didn’t know if your submission got through or not and it resulted in messaging the person in charge of uploads and not always getting a response. Now I can rest easy knowing that if my hats don’t get accepted, they at least made it in.

ExMile 10-16-2020 07:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Green (Post 831521)
Thanks for sending out confirmation emails because last Christmas was so stressful without them. You didn’t know if your submission got through or not and it resulted in messaging the person in charge of uploads and not always getting a response. Now I can rest easy knowing that if my hats don’t get accepted, they at least made it in.

For real. Coco is doing a great job!

Coco 10-22-2020 03:56 PM

Just letting you all know you have 3 days left to submit! deadline is October 25th!

Coco 10-25-2020 03:24 PM

Last day for submissions! you all have roughly 12 hours left before it's closed!

Sir Travis 10-25-2020 04:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Last minute portraits

Whew! Almost didn’t make it

Lego 10-25-2020 10:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by Green (Post 831521)

getting scared cuz its been a few days and I haven't received a confirmation

Sir Travis 10-25-2020 11:10 PM

I agree, also scared and I waited way way too long

Coco 10-26-2020 03:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Lego (Post 831593)
getting scared cuz its been a few days and I haven't received a confirmation

sorry, I didn't get a chance to go through emails in the past few days but I'm about to go through them right now. After I go through them all I'll post saying I'm done reviewing the submissions.

It'll probably be a couple days before anyone hears anything about being accepted or not tho, we're all going to go through everything tomorrow and pick winners, so keep an eye out for the next few days. You should all be getting "submission was received" emails today tho if you haven't gotten any yet.

Coco 10-26-2020 05:50 PM

Alright! I've gone through all the emails so if no one got any replies it's because whatever link you sent didn't work or we just didn't get it the email entirely.

Thank you to all who entered! We'll be reviewing all the submissions soon and you should receive a reply within the next few days if your submission was accepted!

Coco 10-29-2020 08:54 PM

Okay everyone, I've responded to everyone whose submissions were approved along with attachments of which submissions made it! If you didn't get an email then your submission probably didn't make it in. We got roughly 600 submissions and approved about 200 (including recolors) (; ‾▿‾)

Once the candy shop opens up everyone whose submissions made it will receive their gralats and the item(s) they made!

Thanks for everyone who participated and I look forward to seeing entries when Christmas rolls around :D

Sir Travis 11-11-2020 01:48 PM

These open contests are so fun, thanks for taking the time to sort through our creations

Christmas is coming so fast already :o can’t wait to see everyone’s stuff, I plan to make a hat... as I’ve never made one before :D

Ashur 12-01-2020 05:28 AM

Quote:

Posted by Coco (Post 831629)
I look forward to seeing entries when Christmas rolls around :D

*waits impatiently*