Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Era FAQs and Guides (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Neo Rifle: Where to purchase it. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17912)

cmx2us 05-12-2013 01:33 PM

Neo Rifle: Where to purchase it.

Purchasing the Neo Rifle

A simple guide by cmx!

Note: I'm sorry that the pictures aren't next to their the corresponding information, I don't know how to select its position, sorry!

Introduction: :)

If you wish to purchase a Neo Rifle, then this is the guide for you! Let me introduce the Neo Rifle to you, first of all, the Neo Rifle costs $5,400 Gralats to purchase. The Neo Rifle deals 10 damage, however, it has a slow fire rate. I would suggest you use the Neo Rifle to spar, or when you to defend a zone with teammates.

Guide: :D

First off, make sure you have $5,400 Gralats, so you can afford the Neo Rifle. Once you have your Gralats, you are ready to purchase your gun!
The Neo Rifle is located in a cave, which is accessed through a sewage system, to get there, swim the this area of the bridge (first image-circled in red), located on your map.

Once you have arrived, swim under the section of the bridge (second image-circled in red), that the 'Tourist' is standing over.

After you are under the bridge, enter the doorway (third image-circled in red) to the sewer.

Once you are in the sewer, swim over to the green part of the water (fourth image-circled in red), and dive underwater. (press grab/glove)

Now, you are in the sewer, eww. :sarcastic:

Proceed, swimming through the tunnel, (fifth image-white path) until you reach the end of the tunnel, then press the grab/glove button once more, you return to the surface.

Now, you are inside the cave that contains the Neo Rifle! Just tap on the Neo Rifle (sixth image-circled in red), to purchase it! :D

To get back, repeat the steps backwards, (sixth image-circled in yellow).
__________________________________________________ __________

Well, that is how you purchase the Neo Rifle, I hope this guide has helped you, and if you need anything else, message me in game, my name is cmx.
Goodbye! :)

5hift 05-12-2013 07:49 PM

10 damage? Last I checked it was 9...

BabyGhost 05-12-2013 09:44 PM

It's 10 damage if you upgrade it. Neo Rifle is a really good weapon but isn't that easy to use.

Mofujohn 05-12-2013 09:59 PM

Nice job.

cmx2us 05-16-2013 08:36 PM

Thank you Mofu John. :)

Khai 05-16-2013 10:31 PM

cmx2us can I be honest to you?
You seem to be an admin wannabe.
It bothers me.

Billy 05-18-2013 04:55 AM

Um slight error,neo has a really fast fire rate.. Just a low clip. People keep saying it has "high freeze"

Quote:

Posted by viy (Post 352157)
cmx2us can I be honest to you?
You seem to be an admin wannabe.
It bothers me.

Maybe he wants to be admin?

lord greg 05-18-2013 04:31 PM

Yeah Billy is right. Quick ROF, small clip.

BabyGhost 05-19-2013 05:24 PM

It's something that really bothersome, that people think Neo Rifle has huge freeze rate and they define it as a slow gun. Proof that Neo Rifle isn't a noob friendly gun despite the 10 damage.

Players try to spam with a Neo Rifle. Neo Rifle is poor at doing that. The player reloads too frequently, making it seem that the Neo Rifle has huge freeze rate. Neo Rifle is to be used much differently than your other standard weapons.

iDeshi 05-22-2013 08:48 AM

Well done!

Cookie Xanadu 05-27-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Posted by BabyGhost (Post 353749)
It's something that really bothersome, that people think Neo Rifle has huge freeze rate and they define it as a slow gun. Proof that Neo Rifle isn't a noob friendly gun despite the 10 damage.

Players try to spam with a Neo Rifle. Neo Rifle is poor at doing that. The player reloads too frequently, making it seem that the Neo Rifle has huge freeze rate. Neo Rifle is to be used much differently than your other standard weapons.

Oh man, when it was first release it could only carry 1 bullet in its clip and had high freeze. It did something like 60 damage though, so it was worth it.

99% 05-27-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by Cookie Xanadu (Post 358232)
Oh man, when it was first release it could only carry 1 bullet in its clip and had high freeze. It did something like 60 damage though, so it was worth it.

What the hell were you smoking?

lord greg 05-28-2013 07:00 AM

lol

BabyGhost 05-29-2013 07:34 PM

It did the same damage as m4 upon it's first release. It had an auto reload after you shoot once. Making Neo Rifle an underpowered weapon.

Sh0otingstar 04-06-2014 12:16 PM

Neo Rifle is the slower fog :|

http://i.imgur.com/6f3DyoD.gif