Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Status (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41720)

SimplyAbby 12-01-2019 09:35 PM

Status

For some reason, when you're unidentified it seems to be an issue that you can't change your status. The button isn't there. When I tried to introduce my ex to the game, this was an issue, along with not being able to talk in the public chat. Nothing worked, and so we sent feedback on it and contacted toonslab and i think she got compensated with character slots, and the bugs being fixed and arrow and bomb vending machines. Now, I'm trying to introduce my new girlfriend to Graal and she has the issue of not being able to change her status. Why is this a thing? How do we fix it? When I unidentify too, i can't change it either. She can talk in the public chat and do everything just fine, it's just the status. Is this normal?

Green 12-02-2019 06:39 AM

Pretty sure it's to combat people creating quick accounts to do bad things. But why not just identify? If they play on an unidentified account they miss out on some content and they're at risk of losing all of their progress.

SimplyAbby 12-02-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Green (Post 828767)
Pretty sure it's to combat people creating quick accounts to do bad things. But why not just identify? If they play on an unidentified account they miss out on some content and they're at risk of losing all of their progress.

she IS identified .. that's the problem. ofc i'd try to identify, and i have. the status option just isn't there. i don't know if this is right. all i know is the only way to fix it is to contact toonslab or feedback and that took a while.

Miner05 12-02-2019 05:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by SimplyAbby (Post 828772)
she IS identified .. that's the problem. ofc i'd try to identify, and i have. the status option just isn't there. i don't know if this is right. all i know is the only way to fix it is to contact toonslab or feedback and that took a while.

Are you playing on mobile or pc?

SimplyAbby 12-02-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by Miner05 (Post 828773)
Are you playing on mobile or pc?

android but the problem is on pc aswell, and apple

Heeble 12-02-2019 10:06 PM

IIRC there was an update a while back that required accounts to have 5 hours of online time to do anything social aside from PMing

SimplyAbby 12-03-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by Heeble (Post 828779)
IIRC there was an update a while back that required accounts to have 5 hours of online time to do anything social aside from PMing

is this true? my ex's account had past 11 hours and so does my unidentified i believe and it still didnt work

4-Lom 12-04-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by Heeble (Post 828779)

Poor old Chad thundercock...