Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technology (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Social Media Marketing Tool (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40019)

Clown 12-13-2017 07:09 AM

Social Media Marketing Tool

Hey so I don’t know if you can post stuff like this on Graalians, just take it down if it’s not allowed.

So I opened up a website just recently that allows you to make money from reselling typical social media services such as Instagram Followers, YouTube views, Facebook friends etc for very low costs (under $1 for 1000 for most services).

I’m not asking anyone to invest in the website to start a business like this but some CC on the service, interface and more would be nice as it was just opened yesterday.

http://s-panel.co.uk

Cheers :)

Distorted_P2P 12-13-2017 07:28 AM

dang cheap af

Clown 12-13-2017 07:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by Distorted_P2P (Post 803653)
dang cheap af

Thanks :) it’s designed as a resellers hub, people can and have made a lot of money from this type of stuff as long as you can sell it. The website just makes t an automatic process so people can choose an amount, set a link and it sorts it for them.

Rusix 12-13-2017 11:46 AM

Now... I'm not a big social media person, but I do know you can get money from things like YouTube and such. But for Facebook. Why would you pay to have friends or random people add you?

Clown 12-13-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 803663)
Now... I'm not a big social media person, but I do know you can get money from things like YouTube and such. But for Facebook. Why would you pay to have friends or random people add you?

That’s besides the point when you know people will pay good money for it

Rusix 12-13-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by Clown (Post 803668)
That’s besides the point when you know people will pay good money for it

That's slightly the question though. Why would people pay money for Instagram views?

Clown 12-13-2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 803671)
That's slightly the question though. Why would people pay money for Instagram views?

The same reason unix is making a fortunate off gralat packs, because people want to look cool online even if it means spending real mula

Albie 12-13-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 803671)

Usually it's to look popular - can be looking popular for friends or making a product or business look popular

Clown 12-13-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Posted by Albie (Post 803673)
Usually it's to look popular - can be looking popular for friends or making a product or business look popular

This is very true with the businesses, when I was reselling Instagram Followers I had many businesses contact me to add followers to their accounts in order to make it look popular and therefore increase sales.

Sir 12-13-2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Posted by Albie (Post 803673)

Just like how unix pays for likes on his Facebook pages

Rusix 12-13-2017 03:48 PM

Well then, gotta buy those instagram followers to make it seem like I got friends in real life. Oh boy the pain and suffering is not something I feel in my heart every night as I cry, not in my life. It is all but the tears that my best friend "MLG SCRUB FISH DESTROYER 1337" has not replied to me since I bought that friend. Infact no friend that I have purchased has replied to me. But Atleast I have frinedz now. Even if Google says they are not real people.

Now I shall return to google and Google cat haz chezeburger and hope that in my heart he has haz haz HAZ HAZ chezeburg3r.

TWIZ 12-13-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 803663)

It's to acquire more reach and expand your market. Businesses want as people to know about their products and services. Also it looks good to have a lot of followers as a business, it makes them look reputable.

RyanB 12-13-2017 11:17 PM

CC: decorate your website

Gary 12-14-2017 03:44 PM

I don't really see it as a reseller tool. You might think its cheap, but if you really want to resell it's not. Take YouTube for instance. You can buy cheap views, if you want views, you'll need comments. The comments are very expensive. Your friends see your views and comments are really high, but what about subscribers? You need to buy an equivalence to those, and that is a TON of money. Social Media Marketing is a joke, especially with panels like those where it's not technically even real.

ALSO, this service is still fairly expensive. There are other SMM Panels that sell 140k followers for $220 I believe? This one sells 100k for $300

Clown 12-14-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Posted by Gary (Post 803778)
I don't really see it as a reseller tool. You might think its cheap, but if you really want to resell it's not. Take YouTube for instance. You can buy cheap views, if you want views, you'll need comments. The comments are very expensive. Your friends see your views and comments are really high, but what about subscribers? You need to buy an equivalence to those, and that is a TON of money. Social Media Marketing is a joke, especially with panels like those where it's not technically even real.

ALSO, this service is still fairly expensive. There are other SMM Panels that sell 140k followers for $220 I believe? This one sells 100k for $300

Yeah I see where you’re coming from, that’s only really if people want to pay that kinda money. The website is designed for people to buy in bulk and resell for a profit of whatever they can sell to. Some reputable websites sell 1000 followers for $10 for instance, that’s crazy profit if you can get away with it

TWIZ 12-14-2017 04:51 PM

There needs to be a system where it dumps a ****load of "fake" followers on your account, then every time a real person follows you, it removes one of the fake followers. Over time it will gradually increase the proportion of real to fake followers.

Gary 12-14-2017 10:42 PM

Quote:

Posted by TWIZ (Post 803783)
There needs to be a system where it dumps a ****load of "fake" followers on your account, then every time a real person follows you, it removes one of the fake followers. Over time it will gradually increase the proportion of real to fake followers.

That’s actually a fantastic idea, time to give Alpho a real project.

Fysez 12-15-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Posted by TWIZ (Post 803783)

Yeah but like why would you want less followers?
Rather have 10/11 fake followers than 9/10

TWIZ 12-15-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Posted by Fysez (Post 803922)
Yeah but like why would you want less followers?
Rather have 10/11 fake followers than 9/10

What? The fake followers slowly become replaced by the real followers. The entire idea of fake followers is the natural "bandwagon" bias. People see that other people like something, so they like it too. The only problem with that in social media is that fake followers don't typically comment and like and photos and posts, which is why the system takes away a fake follower every time a real person follows the page.

The amount of followers essentially remains the same until the entire fake follow-base is replaced, and as they're replaced, the amount of likes per post goes up.

10/10 are fake. 1 real person follows, now 9/10 are fake. Another real person follows, now 8/10 are fake. 8 more real people follow, now 0/10 are fake. 5 more real people follow, now 0/15 are fake.

Clown 01-02-2018 10:09 PM

Added services for twitter followers, sound cloud plays, YouTube subscribers and now cheaper instagram followers services :)

Website seems to be growing nicely, a few of the users have profited £200 since earlier in the week through selling on eBay

SomeGuy 01-04-2018 05:44 PM

Is this legal? Maybe i'll have to give this a try when i've got less going on... is it cheap to run the website? how much does it make?

Clown 01-04-2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Posted by SomeGuy (Post 805894)
Is this legal? Maybe i'll have to give this a try when i've got less going on... is it cheap to run the website? how much does it make?

Reselling from the website is legal as far as I've researched. That other information could put me out of business :P

Clown 01-07-2018 04:07 PM

Hello all!

This website is functioning very well, we have many customers signed up currently and up to 500 successful orders. As Graalians users I will grant a free $1 in funds to your account on the website to try out any of the services (under $1). All you have to do is sign up and either:
Submit a ticket with the world ' Graalians'
Contact the Skype located on the website with your email and the word 'Graalians'
Or contact us on the live chat located on the bottom right hand corner and, you guessed it, let us know your email and the word 'Graalians'.

Thanks for your support!

Current status on mainstream prices v our website:
1000 Instagram Followers;
Mainstream marketplaces (eBay, eCommerce shops): $2.50
S-Panel: $0.75

The Doctor 01-07-2018 06:20 PM

Hmm, how can we trust this service? I’ve done some research, and it seems that this is the only website that makes mention of s-panel. Who are your customers and how did they find the website if you don’t have any SEO?

TWIZ 01-07-2018 06:31 PM

Quote:

Posted by The Doctor (Post 806294)
Hmm, how can we trust this service? I’ve done some research, and it seems that this is the only website that makes mention of s-panel. Who are your customers and how did they find the website if you don’t have any SEO?

Jokes on you guys! He used his own website to gain customers

He probably has a lot of reach on various forums and such

Clown 01-07-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Posted by The Doctor (Post 806294)

Hiya, I did a lot of advertising through Facebook and Instagram ads and reached out to friends to help them start their own re-selling business. It's brand new, founded 15th December 2017. Its fully functional, I'm just doing every bit of advertising I can manage right now. As I said, I'm doing a $1 fund promotion for all Graalians users so you can use the services yourself and see if it works or not :)

TWIZ 01-07-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Clown (Post 806298)
Hiya, I did a lot of advertising through Facebook and Instagram ads and reached out to friends to help them start their own re-selling business. It's brand new, founded 15th December 2017. Its fully functional, I'm just doing every bit of advertising I can manage right now. As I said, I'm doing a $1 fund promotion for all Graalians users so you can use the services yourself and see if it works or not :)

I'm definitely going to have to try the Instagram followers for my new photography page

Gary 01-12-2018 01:53 PM

I just put two and two together and realized you owned this website. Pretty scumbag move for you to charge more than the other social media panel websites, but only advertise yours on the forums.

Can I put another two and two together and assume that you use panels such as justanotherpanel.com, and then charge for more on your website and just order for kids on there?

I just put two and two together and realized you owned this website. Pretty scumbag move for you to charge more than the other social media panel websites, but only advertise yours on the forums.

Can I put another two and two together and assume that you use panels such as justanotherpanel.com, and then charge for more on your website and just order for kids on there?

Clown 01-12-2018 05:49 PM

Quote:

Posted by Gary (Post 806745)

Well that's pretty hostile from jumping to conclusions

I stated I created and opened the website
I am showing a business of my own, not somebody elses

Does your local supermarket let you know they buy their stuff from Costco? And even if you know it's cheaper you go because it's more local perhaps the service is better.
And we have cheaper rates than most other websites out there.

Every type of reselling business makes money by buying low and selling for more money. I have not stopped anyone doing their research into reselling social media services and if you even read the first page I stated i only asked for CC and opinions on the website and not for anyone to actually use it. If you feel so strongly about letting everyone know about the best deals around I'd like you to openly advertise more panels on this forum to let everyone know all of their options instead of trashing mine.

On topic tho, I see you're from Cali I can hook you up with USA only instagram followers for like $1.30/1000 hmu

Ethacon 01-12-2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Posted by Clown (Post 806766)
Well that's pretty hostile from jumping to conclusions

I stated I created and opened the website
I am advertising a business of my own, not somebody elses

Does your local supermarket let you know they buy their stuff from Costco? And even if you know it's cheaper you go because it's more local perhaps the service is better.
And we have cheaper rates than most other websites out there.

Every type of reselling business makes money by buying low and selling for more money. I have not stopped anyone doing their research into reselling social media services and if you even read the first page I stated i only asked for CC and opinions on the website and not for anyone to actually use it. If you feel so strongly about letting everyone know about the best deals around I'd like you to openly advertise more panels on this forum to let everyone know all of their options instead of trashing mine.

On topic tho, I see you're from Cali I can hook you up with USA only instagram followers for like $1.30/1000 hmu

I agree. It would only be losing profits (or not losing/gaining at all) for a business to sell their products cheaper or the same than/as the manufacturer from which they bought the product from.

It would be like Walmart buying something for 10 dollars from a factory and selling it for the same or less. They would lose money or their money would stay the same.

This Gary guy need to think on how earning profits work before posting.

(Yes you can earn profits for making something cheaper than a competitor, you just need many more customers than said competitor but this does not work the same at all from where you got it from.)

TWIZ 01-12-2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by Gary (Post 806745)

Wow, I would love to be your employer. That's so generous of you to give up your service for nothing in return. It was also nice of your friend to recommend that your boss hire you instead of him! Faith in humanity restored!