Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ol' West Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Thoughts On West's Future/Things to be Improved (MY OPINION) (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41078)

KnoCkem 11-26-2018 10:50 PM

Thoughts On West's Future/Things to be Improved (MY OPINION)

Have been active for the past few days, And noticed since the last time i posted and was active not much has changed again, really would like to get back into graal again and tried to get into era but lost my old account and starting off fresh just isnt that fun imo...

But while I was on era I noticed that there were 2000+ players online (which may be a lot or may be less than normal due to the fact that I dont play era), but it caused me to wonder why west normally has 300-600 players on give or take.
I feel like a main reason that era keeps a consistent high player count is there consistency, there always doing a giveaway, or a new event or just adding little things into the game, which makes it feel more fresh in my opinon, and the trade and pk/basing community is just way bigger and a lot more to do imo, with the multiplex arena and the normal spar arena and all the bases w variety of guns to choose from and things to do, not sure if auctions are still a thing on there but that made it even more fun, and the lottery tickets and just things like that.Then the trade house... I feel like that can take up hours of your time just because all of the different variety of items and how there are so many rare items and things that people want that it doesnt just get boring of the same people offering the same stuff, and i get its been around longer than west causing items to increase in rarity since there older but like .

And I may have been wrong in a few of those points, but that was just my opinion.

I feel like west needs more of a variety, cool guns with options on them and more vibrant colors on them and effects(thats just what I think looks better but I get some people like basic themed guns), and prices are also fairly high. But I only see people using event items or the .45 on west which also makes me kind of sad, wish guns were more balanced people could use a variety of weapons and not get shat on...

I know there is less of a demand to be a staff on west to so its not like they can just get anyone to help so I understand that part but,,

this post was kind of useless but was just thinking about it and decided to put it out there, if i sound like a idiot in any of my points I may just lack some knowledge on that subject so...
idk-
Think the game would be improved A LOT, if the lottery system came back, guns got balanced out, somehow give trading more of a variety, and make Pking and Basing more fun, maybe update a base or two like they did with BF a while back, and more events, I know admins hate people asking to host and I understand it, have things to do to improve the game which is kind of contradictory that i ask for them to host more and say improve the game too, but I feel like if events are hosted more people will be on more to participate in them, but due to the lack of staff I understand why they cant be hosted a ton.

this post wasn't made to hate on West or the Staff team of west, because imo west is in my top 2 favorite graals, I know some people will argue over that but I do give props to all of the staff on west for keeping this game somewhat alive and not just giving up on it lol, and if you read that whole thing GG, but that is all I gotta say
And Remember this was all in my OPINION! so I understand some of you may have a different idea or disagree with me

also feel free to leave anything I didn't state that you feel west could improve in below lol

(and yes I probably said opinion about 500 times) lul

peace
:unsure::D

Beebuzz 11-27-2018 12:08 AM

I LOVE Ol west all in all but I think guns could be a little cheaper. I also think they should produce more mounts and melees but that's probably just me but I totally agree with you.

Pariah Kurza 11-28-2018 05:39 PM

Howdy there.
Thank You for Playing Ol'West! :D
One small thing i wanted to comment on:

Quote:

Posted by KnoCkem (Post 821676)
I feel like west needs more of a variety, cool guns with options on them and more vibrant colors on them and effects(that's just what I think looks better but I get some people like basic themed guns), and prices are also fairly high.

Right now Ol'West might be the easiest server when it comes to ways of making gralats. :smile:
Sure, there's the grind when it comes to jobs but id say that after level 45 you can be all set at any job in west. (Fishing being my favorite so far)
Other than that, i would disagree with some other key points but its great to have some feedback either way.
Thanks!