Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Future Ol'West Projects Poll (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41734)

TomatoPanda 12-09-2019 03:47 AM

Future Ol'West Projects Poll

Hello to my fellow West people this thread is a poll of some popular things that have been requested for by the players to be worked on by the staff.
I am not apart of the staff team I am just curious to see what the players would like done the most.
I obviously couldnt get everybodies ideas and wants for the server down in this so I just picked a few that I got the most when I asked people in game what they wanted the staff to work on. For the staff members that see this thread I recommend to start doing in game polls from the players and to give them some options your willing to put your time towards to develop for the future of Ol'West. The communities really starting to get bored right now and West is getting repetitive for many that have been around since the beginning. I will not be including anything related to holidays or anything "controversal" to the poll in respect for the staff team.
  • Crafting
  • GST (Gang Spar Tournament)
  • More Gang Activities (CTF+Leaderboard/Gang Spar Leaderboard/Basing Events)
  • Redue Base Layouts
  • Other New Jobs
  • Revamped Basing System
  • 1 More Base
  • More Gp/Hs Weapons and Items
  • More Hat Shops

You are able to vote for more then one.

SammyPs 12-09-2019 11:55 AM

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MERGE THE TWO ISLANDS INTO ONE. NO ONE USES INDIAN ISLAND XD

ninja12 12-09-2019 04:28 PM

Future Ol'West Projects

Hi...

1. Get rid of crop withering it glitches with things like pets outside, trees, etc. Nothing but an annoyance.

2. Why is fishing not allowed during winter? You can farm in winter, you can still do all the other jobs. Or if you want to follow somekind of logic that the ocean is frozen in winter allow some areas to be ice free or allow drilling into ice to do fishing. Just don't cut it off completely to those of us that are fishers.

3. How bout allowing crop trading 1 day a week or 1 day a month. Why? Because it gives newer players a chance to get enough money to actually buy items. Otherwise they end up becoming beggars, scammers, hackers like what you see in trade. The way it is now, it's impossible for newer players to get enough money for competing in the game as far as getting items come holiday time. I remember I came across a newbie cutting plants to get seeds to earn enough to upload a new head/body. Do you realize how long it would take her to do that harvesting seeds? I felt so sorry for her I gave her a bunch of fish and tradeable items.

ninja12 12-09-2019 06:39 PM

forgot to add

4. More pets like rabbits, squirrels deer and forest animals.

5. More landscape items: rocks, bushes, pond or water features

6. More items like: snowmobile, skates

Ghettoicedtea 12-17-2019 01:02 PM

I still cant scalp people and sell their scalps to local government or a tribal chieftan
Immersion R U I N E D