Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Era Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Old Dropable (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30794)

Loore 08-18-2015 01:39 PM

Old Dropable

Make items dropable again i was gonna ask this from long time ago now time to ask

Why did iera removed dropable items? so we cant drop items anymore.make it dropable again

Grief Hero 08-18-2015 03:01 PM

you don't think people have asked it before? they have and its not gonna happen.

DarkKnight 08-18-2015 05:48 PM

Blame me... May of my sophomore year I was home sick. I drove home from school and was playing Era, I died in TTS so I launched iEra on facebook. Eventually I got tired so I closed Era PC but apparently I didn't close facebook era. I took a nap, woke up a few hours later, and then logged onto iEra on my phone. One of my friends pmed me asking for some basing stuff like gas and food. I dropped all of them, he picked them up, then I logged off. Went back to my PC, realized I was still logged onto era and none of my things I dropped were gone, then I started abusing it with super rares. Became a millionaire, sold alot of my items for USD, made like $5000, put a lot of it away for college. Then I made the moronic decision of teaching Mario Magus how to duplicate, he duplictated TRILLIONS of shells at once, RC went crazy, he snitched on me, I got reset + globalled, then they fixed the glitch and prevented dropping :)

Then I asked Andy to un-global me because I helped him fix the glitch. What a guy!

5hift 08-18-2015 10:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by Snope (Post 605789)
Why did iera removed dropable items? so we cant drop items anymore.make it dropable again

Because scamming and admins tired of pm spam for scamming.

Also, dropping won't be bought back because of the two reasons I just said.

Loore 08-19-2015 11:05 AM

just make some of rules for dropping if they didnt do the rules they gonna be jailed

LilT 09-14-2015 06:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by DarkKnight (Post 605874)
Blame me... May of my sophomore year I was home sick. I drove home from school and was playing Era, I died in TTS so I launched iEra on facebook. Eventually I got tired so I closed Era PC but apparently I didn't close facebook era. I took a nap, woke up a few hours later, and then logged onto iEra on my phone. One of my friends pmed me asking for some basing stuff like gas and food. I dropped all of them, he picked them up, then I logged off. Went back to my PC, realized I was still logged onto era and none of my things I dropped were gone, then I started abusing it with super rares. Became a millionaire, sold alot of my items for USD, made like $5000, put a lot of it away for college. Then I made the moronic decision of teaching Mario Magus how to duplicate, he duplictated TRILLIONS of shells at once, RC went crazy, he snitched on me, I got reset + globalled, then they fixed the glitch and prevented dropping :)

Then I asked Andy to un-global me because I helped him fix the glitch. What a guy!

Seems Legit

Nate_schroeder 11-02-2015 07:27 PM

Ah reminds me of my first days of graal and the temptation to do rare hunts to be in all honest the only thing I would like to see droppable would be ammo I miss having ammo storage as I can go broke of ammo within a weeks time of pking and waring with cartel/mafia

Alexmo 11-02-2015 08:15 PM

So your saying people could drop things on the ground so used to be able to trade guns

Kiko 11-02-2015 08:45 PM

Quote:

Posted by DarkKnight (Post 605874)

I crie evertim