Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Halloween 2017. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39759)

List 10-02-2017 11:40 PM

Halloween 2017.

Halloween for zone this year is either going to be one of 2 things

1. A really small shop with recolored hats.

This is what I'm expecting out of the 3. Just really bad hats that nobody will like. Or rather just one hat thats actually good and everyone wants. I don't mind this too much, as long as solid progress is being made on that huge update that wont happen in my lifetime.

2. A medium sized event

In 2015, there was ghosts around the map that you could kill for a small amount of gralats. That was a cool idea, and that was probably my favorite holiday. So maybe this time, we get to go into a ghost dimension or a new area, and kill ghosts for points to buy items in a shop, ALMOST like how that shop worked in Halloween 2016, but not as tedious. In other words, something simple but fun.

I'm pretty sure that Christmas is gonna be good, it has to be. If Christmas isnt at least half decent, then my little glimmer of hope for this game will be crushed. Here's to hoping Blackfires wont mess up again.

TL;DR: the halloween shop is gonna be like easters and be a very small hatshop or be kind of like halloween 2015 but (hopefully) better. and if not i hope xmas will be good.

Ethacon 10-03-2017 02:09 AM

I have only a bit of inside knowledge but what I did hear was that it's going to be great from the sound of it.

PigParty 10-03-2017 08:18 PM

zone sucks

Weeno 10-03-2017 09:35 PM

Oh goodie i cant wait for some recolored melees

List 10-03-2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by ethacon (Post 797607)
I have only a bit of inside knowledge but what I did hear was that it's going to be great from the sound of it.

if it is going to be great it will bring me back into zone

Elk 10-03-2017 10:04 PM

dear santa, i would like my customs on iZone this year, thank you very much!

Regius M. 10-04-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Posted by List (Post 797592)

This is what I'm expecting out of the 3. Just really bad hats that nobody will like. Or rather just one hat thats actually good and everyone wants. I don't mind this too much, as long as solid progress is being made on that huge update that wont happen in my lifetime.

2. A medium sized event

In 2015, there was ghosts around the map that you could kill for a small amount of gralats. That was a cool idea, and that was probably my favorite holiday. So maybe this time, we get to go into a ghost dimension or a new area, and kill ghosts for points to buy items in a shop, ALMOST like how that shop worked in Halloween 2016, but not as tedious. In other words, something simple but fun.

I'm pretty sure that Christmas is gonna be good, it has to be. If Christmas isnt at least half decent, then my little glimmer of hope for this game will be crushed. Here's to hoping Blackfires wont mess up again.

TL;DR: the halloween shop is gonna be like easters and be a very small hatshop or be kind of like halloween 2015 but (hopefully) better. and if not i hope xmas will be good.

I expect this, the less you expect the less you are disappointed, something I learned from playing iZone lmao.

Ryan 10-05-2017 12:49 PM

Quote:

Posted by ethacon (Post 797607)

quality inside knowledge

Ethacon 10-05-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 797819)
quality inside knowledge

lol

Fp* 10-05-2017 04:20 PM

Coming Soon

Regius M. 10-09-2017 11:23 PM

"yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooo we the iZone staff team will delay this years Halloween to next year, so yeah you guys gonna have to wait for it again. But we promise it'll be amazing!!!"

Tashkin 10-11-2017 04:17 PM

lol

PigParty 10-11-2017 11:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Tashkin (Post 798105)
lol

this should be Zone's app store description.

Ghettoicedtea 10-18-2017 06:24 AM

Quote:

Posted by List (Post 797592)

2. A medium sized event

Bruh those ghosts were lit, you made mad bank off of those.

Ethacon 10-21-2017 02:20 PM

so far there are aesthetic changes (orange lanturns hung up, it's darker, it's a little foggy, a Halloween tileset is being uses.