Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   gralat grinding in swamp town doesn't work on PC. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42094)

Superman011 02-08-2021 03:18 PM

gralat grinding in swamp town doesn't work on PC.

last night i have switched from mobile to pc, since my phone died a few minutes after defeating the giant slime boss.

i thought i would be able to do some gralat farming in swamptown since it has alot of grass, but i've been trying to grind for 5-10 minutes and it seems like not a single gralat has been dropped. the only way i could farm gralats was if someone els suddenly left their dropped gralats behind or used a bomb.

I'm not sure if there's a solution to this, and i sent a feedback explaining the situation, but seeing as though there are high doubts feedback will go through, i resort to finding solutions in this forum the next morning.

if there's a way to fix this, please let me know, as i intend to have a pretty good experience on this game whether it be on a mobile device or not.

Thank you.

SomeGuy 02-08-2021 03:36 PM

They wont fix it.

Xenthic 02-08-2021 04:21 PM

Is this that gralat cap I've heard about? where if you farm for a certain amount of time gralats will stop appearing for you?

Superman011 02-08-2021 04:22 PM

It turns out that after a bit of exploring, the bug seems to happen when you cut grass while on a mount. other than that, the gralat dropping mechanic works fine on foot, but will be alot less efficient.

Dusty 02-08-2021 07:10 PM

Quote:

Posted by Superman011 (Post 832268)
It turns out that after a bit of exploring, the bug seems to happen when you cut grass while on a mount. other than that, the gralat dropping mechanic works fine on foot, but will be alot less efficient.

This is a known bug with the webgl client which is being arranged at being addressed.

Superman011 02-08-2021 08:27 PM

is a WebGL used to summon sprites or whatnot? (sorry im kinda new to some browser stuff)

Crono 02-09-2021 08:34 AM

Quote:

Posted by Dusty (Post 832269)
which is being arranged at being addressed.

:dazed:

FanthomFoxy 02-10-2021 06:29 AM

Well... there is another bug about that, when your grindind in your home, with a mount, and your playing on pc, the grass wont respawn again, so you cant farm, i noticed that if someone cut the grass on the spot where you cut (and it dont respawn again) it will grow again
More simplified; If you cut the grass on your home in pc with a mount, it wont spawn more for you, and only will spawn if other cut the grass on you cant cut them

Another similar bug its when in a bushes spot, it shuld be one, but it doesnt, like it doesnt loaded for you

Dusty 02-10-2021 05:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by FanthomFoxy (Post 832273)
Well... there is another bug about that, when your grindind in your home, with a mount, and your playing on pc, the grass wont respawn again, so you cant farm, i noticed that if someone cut the grass on the spot where you cut (and it dont respawn again) it will grow again
More simplified; If you cut the grass on your home in pc with a mount, it wont spawn more for you, and only will spawn if other cut the grass on you cant cut them

Another similar bug its when in a bushes spot, it shuld be one, but it doesnt, like it doesnt loaded for you

This is the same bug as the one noted above.

GOAT 02-18-2021 08:36 PM

Good

I hate horse farmers spamming all over my fire lane.

Don’t fix