Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Any tips on getting good at mpx? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38430)

Busuioc 03-03-2017 06:29 PM

Any tips on getting good at mpx?

I did 2-3 hours of mpx and damn I only got 6-34. Any tips on getting good?

Trimis de pe al meu 4013X folosind Tapatalk

tricklebean 03-03-2017 08:36 PM

go to the erago forums if you want proper answers

Ivy 03-03-2017 09:09 PM

What is mpc

RyanB 03-03-2017 09:16 PM

how 2 b gud?
git gud

Busuioc 03-04-2017 05:27 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ivy (Post 769248)
What is mpc

Mpx = Multiplex. Next to the gas shop.

imSupah 03-06-2017 09:29 PM

I don't know why you peeps ask this question on Graalians. A majority of people here don't even like Era. You would have much better luck and answers over at Era-Go.

With that being said, set your MPX gun stats to where your most comfortable. Do you prefer more spread, freeze, ROF? I barely did MPX but I found when I set my gun to how I felt, I could win more battles. But yeah, go on Era Go and speak to the people who actually do MPX there to get more insight.

Trav 03-08-2017 03:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by Busuioc (Post 769204)

Practise a little bit.
Consider it warm up, once you feel ready jump into real mpx spars. As of now W/L ratio doesn't matter.

Also stop bashing on Era everyone <3

imSupah 03-08-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by Trav (Post 770447)
Also stop bashing on Era everyone <3

No one bashed on Era though? All we are telling him is that better answers can be found on Era-Go due to it being Era Forums. Not one person bashed the server on this thread.

Trav 03-08-2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by xSupah* (Post 770487)
No one bashed on Era though? All we are telling him is that better answers can be found on Era-Go due to it being Era Forums. Not one person bashed the server on this thread.

I was speaking in general :)

kenthefruit 03-08-2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Posted by xSupah* (Post 769982)
I don't know why you peeps ask this question on Graalians. A majority of people here don't even like Era. You would have much better luck and answers over at Era-Go.

With that being said, set your MPX gun stats to where your most comfortable. Do you prefer more spread, freeze, ROF? I barely did MPX but I found when I set my gun to how I felt, I could win more battles. But yeah, go on Era Go and speak to the people who actually do MPX there to get more insight.

i mean there's still a graalonline era section for a reason

Bram- 03-08-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Posted by ken the fruiterer (Post 770605)

It should get removed
Threads there always end up going off topic by era bashers

imSupah 03-08-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Posted by ken the fruiterer (Post 770605)

Yes but this section been here long before Era-Go was made and therefore had a lot more activity. Nowadays mostly everyone that used to post in this section moved off to Era-Go. This is why I said it will be better off to post in the forum dedicated to Era rather than Graalians.

NightmareK 03-19-2017 08:18 PM

Don't upgrade the amount of bullets for your own good...

Rotaruc 03-25-2017 09:51 AM

Quote:

Posted by Busuioc (Post 769204)

Spar against good players. Lose, lose, lose some more and lose until you start competing. Thats the fastest way to get good. When i started out in iEra I sparred against one of the best players at the time about 115 times in a row. No joke. Got my butt whooped 115+ times, the guy loved it because it was free wins but by the time we were done I learned a lot and improved from a scrub to a half decent sparrer. Another thing you can do is practice with bad guns and pk/base without using heals like food to rely on.

5hift 03-25-2017 08:22 PM

Sort of random story but during one of the few times I ever sparred, I went against this guy using the Sten and I was using a Glock.

The match too ****ing ages cause we were walling the **** out of each other and just focusing on not taking damage.

I eventually won and that guy got super pissed.

After that, I never sparred again.

So if there's anything to be learned from this story I guess its that guns sorta don't matter?

Glock costs significantly less than Sten but its stats compete with all the meta guns.