Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Winter 2019 GST Results (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41281)

Jarace 02-23-2019 08:11 PM

Winter 2019 GST Results

The winners were:
Mixed:
1st - Holy
2nd - Royales
3rd - tmrwgang

iDevice:
1st - tmrwgang
2nd - oi
3rd - Wonder

Congrats to them!

Jdas 02-23-2019 08:12 PM

shoutout to justin royales for disbanding novice

Kaios 02-23-2019 08:13 PM

FIRST! Ha! I was first to comment, im so cool!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanteGraal 02-23-2019 08:34 PM

Good performance by (oi) and good job to the Winners (Holy) and (tmrwgang).
Also it's disappointing to see teams get snitched out and disqualified (WU) when they were banned/locked or chat mute for something that didn't warrant that level of punishment.

Crime 02-23-2019 09:15 PM

congrats to sean [holy] for finally winning gst after a solide 2 decades of trying. he PMd me he called his great grandmother and expressed how he finally has achieved his life goals. and apparently his mom was telling him to keep it down when she was downstairs in his house after he was screaming at the top of his lungs after beating tmrwgang idevices by a single hit.

Saeed 02-23-2019 09:43 PM

The easiest match for us (Holy mixed) is against tmrwgang. Lol haze and super got flawe by me in both rounds then used “I rushed” as an excuse for them doing *** lol.
Whoever in royales reported WU is btch made
Also, why players weren’t informed of the rules being changed? The whole team gets dq now if a player caught ban evading or hacking which I totally agree on. But I believe players should have been informed so the leaders could have been more careful in registering their team

super kurosaki 02-23-2019 10:13 PM

i rush every single time i spar idk why u think that’s an excuse lol also shoutout to thallen for makin seans dreams come true by not participating so he could win #generous#FREENOSS

Kaios 02-23-2019 10:15 PM

Winter 2019 GST Results

Quote:

Posted by super kurosaki (Post 824476)
i rush every single time i spar idk why u think that’s an excuse lol also shoutout to thallen for makin seans dreams come true by not participating so he could win #generous#FREENOSS

I can vouch for you here. Super ALWAYS rushes and i should know especially since that’s my specialty.

Reggie* 02-23-2019 10:21 PM

I found this GST fun, Lost to WU in the first round (Didn't Particiapte, fell asleep and missed it), They ended up being dqued (That sucks, shouldn't have been). Went to the second round and lost to Gear 4, although losing it was fun and I lasted the longest both matches. Also thanks to Mashboyellis and Snow Noob to warping me back to the I guess waiting room? since I missed round one.

Zetectic 02-24-2019 12:57 AM

this gst was quiet. wheres alumni ?

GotenGraal 02-24-2019 02:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by Kaios (Post 824477)
I can vouch for you here. Super ALWAYS rushes and i should know especially since that’s my specialty.

i thought your specialty was losing?? since u hold the record of the most spar losses ever achieved in the history of graal..

Kaios 02-24-2019 05:14 AM

Quote:

Posted by GotenGraal (Post 824480)
i thought your specialty was losing?? since u hold the record of the most spar losses ever achieved in the history of graal..

Also 10th with the most wins. But what does this have to do with gst?

Aguzo 02-24-2019 07:28 AM

https://i.imgur.com/acpi5OU.png

Saeed 02-24-2019 10:14 AM

Tmrwgang screamed “we winning both idev and mixed” “im gonna join mixed”- Dark and crine
“Mixed is easy” thats why u got 2-0ed with 4 players alive lol. But wtf I thought super was a little bit better, he averaged 2 hits I thought he would average 3 hits lol i flawed him

super kurosaki 02-24-2019 01:54 PM

mixed is easy lol, your biggest competition was 5 inactive idevs that were put together on a team the wednesday before gst. you goons hunched over in front of your pc all day would’ve killed yourselves if you logged that many hours this season and lost w/o alumni participating