Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   "No non-human heads" denial reason (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41471)

Weeno 06-19-2019 02:25 PM

"No non-human heads" denial reason

2 Attachment(s)
Look at this. My head got disapproved for “being non human” wtf is that suppose to mean? That’s not even a rule. I checked both the info house and the upload site and there’s no rule that said that. If there was then all these furries would have been gone. Someone said resubmit it and I did and the second reason was even more stupid. “Bad image” DUDE ITS A LEMON A LEMON I HAVE IT ON CLASSIC.

HE COULDNT EVEN EXPLAIN HIMSELF IN THE SECOND ONE

Rusix 06-19-2019 03:38 PM

As far as why it was declined, It kinda looks like this is a crummy thing on Zone's end, I looked around on Zone and I myself never saw any of these rules that a head HAS to be human. Furthermore, Why would that be a rule anyway? You want to encourage your players to be more and more creative and unique with what they make, If someone want's to become a lemon head, Let them be a lemon head, It doesn't hurt anything. Not a single thing.

It's incidents like this where I don't need to question why Zone is so dead compared to other graal games.

Bryan* 06-19-2019 03:59 PM

Those admins are anti-lemons and prefer you submit limes. There’s no rules like that, could be the admin being biased and incompetent.

Jarace 06-19-2019 05:10 PM

I believe this is also a rule on Era and maybe Ol' West, not just a Zone thing.

Weeno 06-19-2019 05:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Posted by Bryan* (Post 826388)
Those admins are anti-lemons and prefer you submit limes. There’s no rules like that, could be the admin being biased and incompetent.

Haha yea speaking of which this just happened.

Quote:

Posted by Jarace (Post 826391)

I doubting that. Theres literally cats walking around in every server. It’s not a rule on zone when clearly this admin doesn’t know what he’s doing and is putting a different reason every time I upload it. If it was a rule he would be putting “non human heads aren’t allowed” every time. But after me and a bunch of other players proved him wrong on the ingame forums he tries to makeup reasons that don’t make sense

And I can CLEARLY tell it’s the same admin doing this. With his use of awkward periods and stupid reasoning for declining my uploads. Plus zone is dead so he’s probably the only admin on. Inappropriate content? REALLY? I guess a lime head is inappropriate now

Weeno 06-19-2019 07:23 PM

Update: they just deleted my ingame forum thread after a graphics admin said “they have the right to reject any uploads” and I replied back saying that would be considered abuse of power since there’s no actual justification behind declining my uploads other then being petty. I’m done with this game. They’ve officially reached rock bottom by not even closing the thread like they would always do but delete the whole thing.

Honestly I’m certain this all came down to jealousy and then pettiness. Everyone on zone has generic graal depot uploads. I tried switching things up by uploading a funny, well shaded, quality head. And then the pettiness came from when the admin was proven wrong by everyone on the forums

McCullough 06-19-2019 08:48 PM

Bro, Zone has like, Idk, less than 500 people on at any given time... And you're fretting about not being able to use a lemon head?

The admin rejecting your **** has poor gramatical structure in all of those messages. If there's a person like that in charge of anything, you don't need to support the game.

Play Classic! :D

Weeno 06-20-2019 02:03 AM

Quote:

Posted by McCullough (Post 826397)
Bro, Zone has like, Idk, less than 500 people on at any given time... And you're fretting about not being able to use a lemon head?

The admin rejecting your **** has poor gramatical structure in all of those messages. If there's a person like that in charge of anything, you don't need to support the game.

Play Classic! :D

You’re right, cause I just got upload banned and had a 40 minute discussion with admins. Apparently it all came down to “it was a rule that players couldn’t see”

Vendetta 06-20-2019 05:31 PM

Fair enough if it is a rule, I can understand it. Though it does seem ridiculous that staff are apparently exempt from it.

https://i.imgur.com/6qLBSAI.png

Westbrook Graal 06-20-2019 06:31 PM

I think by non human they mean nonliving. so like bears, cats, stuff like that would be allowed i assume but like a lemon, a cardboard box, paper bag etc; prob would get disapproved i assume this is because these are ideas that can be used for hats or pass off as hats

Saeed 06-20-2019 08:06 PM

Why would non human heads not be allowed anyways

TomatoPanda 07-09-2019 03:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by Jarace (Post 826391)

Im a little late for this thread but if this was a rule on Ol'West trust me when i say half the damn servers including mine would be illegal lol

PigParty 07-16-2019 12:16 AM

The rules were always confusing and it made some staff reject heads that others accepted. I think the idea of the rule is that no head is absurd and doesn't look like a character anymore. Idk about your head you tried uploading but animal heads are generally fine unless things have changed. Some of the default heads aren't human.

MysticalDragon 07-20-2019 09:21 PM

Added a section just for you, in which should clear up any misunderstanding.
https://sharedelteria.toonslab.com/f018a01c0653