Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Stairway to sanctuary (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42064)

Reemas 12-06-2020 12:12 AM

Stairway to sanctuary

1 Attachment(s)
Can there be a ladder, stairs, climbing vines or bridge added to this (yellow circled area) location?

McCullough 12-06-2020 04:18 PM

It's the only area that has to be accessed via teleport gem. A lot of people simply took out the gem when they got up there and jumped down, not realizing they were never going to get up there again.

That's probably the special thing about that spot.
It's just a small hangout/farm area. Nothing too special.

Snow Noob 12-07-2020 12:25 AM

Yes, the cliff is there to get down - not back up.

Those who placed a warp gem from the quest can visit!

Reemas 12-07-2020 04:39 AM

Quote:

Posted by Snow Noob (Post 831970)
Yes, the cliff is there to get down - not back up.

Those who placed a warp gem from the quest can visit!

I got my gem back when they were first implemented. That was when there was only one gem. Two more gems were added later. I initially moved my one gem to try other warps. So I have no way of getting back there to place another gem ever again and I would love too. It truly is an amazingly well detailed location. It brings joy to my soul to behold such an artistry but I am to suffer knowing I’ll get there only on a rare random occasion. It may not be much to some but it means a hell of lot to me. It is my sanctuary.

Faz 12-07-2020 07:03 AM

Quote:

Posted by Reemas (Post 831976)
I got my gem back when they were first implemented. That was when there was only one gem. Two more gems were added later. I initially moved my one gem to try other warps. So I have no way of getting back there to place another gem ever again and I would love too. It truly is an amazingly well detailed location. It brings joy to my soul to behold such an artistry but I am to suffer knowing I’ll get there only on a rare random occasion. It may not be much to some but it means a hell of lot to me. It is my sanctuary.

A fun fact that I learned a few weeks ago was that when warping from one place to another (doesn’t matter where), there is a very very VERY small chance you’ll warp inside the sanctuary incidentally! It’s not a bug, but rather a fun little gimmick that has only happened to me twice. Like I mentioned, the chance is quite rare, but it is possible to return. So keep on warping and you may see it once more!

McCullough 12-07-2020 07:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Faz (Post 831977)
A fun fact that I learned a few weeks ago was that when warping from one place to another (doesn’t matter where), there is a very very VERY small chance you’ll warp inside the sanctuary incidentally! It’s not a bug, but rather a fun little gimmick that has only happened to me twice. Like I mentioned, the chance is quite rare, but it is possible to return. So keep on warping and you may see it once more!

That's actually kind of neat and cool. Because I kinda feel bad for all the kids that took the gem out of there not realizing that they would never be able to get up there again. Now that we know there's a chance you could actually be warped up there, there isn't anything to be worried about.

Reemas 12-08-2020 04:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Posted by Faz (Post 831977)

It’s not true! That’s impossible!

4-Lom 12-09-2020 02:52 AM

*peers down at all those who removed the gem*

Get off my lawn, whippersnappers!

McCullough 12-09-2020 04:09 AM

Lol I love doing that. Seeing the poor little dudes staring up and pulling at the ledge unable to get back up and I'm just sitting there like :3

Green 12-09-2020 07:36 PM

Yeah I managed to get my gem back up there by being randomly warped in. The odds of it happening seemed to be incredibly low and I feel like it has been fixed now since I haven’t seen it happen since. Also I’m fairly certain that the three warp crystals were released at the same time. I remember getting within an hour or two of the castle update dropping.

GOAT 12-12-2020 07:35 PM

Can’t you get up there with a 2 player mount?

Excuse the question if it’s stupid, haven’t been active in a long time.

Reemas 12-12-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 832009)
Can’t you get up there with a 2 player mount?

Excuse the question if it’s stupid, haven’t been active in a long time.

You can’t. It’s been disabled. I just recently tried. I’m just hoping a certain someone can have it in their heart to place a way back up there

Green 12-13-2020 05:51 AM

From me experience in glitching a few years back, there isn’t really a way to get yourself up there without being lucky. The whole cliff is full of unstuck warpers. Even if you manage to enter the cave you’ll immediately go to angel clan.

Weeno 12-15-2020 02:50 AM

Quote:

Posted by Reemas (Post 832017)
You can’t. It’s been disabled. I just recently tried. I’m just hoping a certain someone can have it in their heart to place a way back up there

Aw that's a shame. Old graal we used to do that all the time bringing each other up wherever with our 2p mounts. Dont see why they would disable it wheres the fun in that

4-Lom 12-15-2020 05:00 AM

Breaking through the invisible barrier to get to the pyramid... :O