Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Logan (May Contain Spoilers) (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38442)

Vulcan Blaze 03-04-2017 11:25 AM

Logan (May Contain Spoilers)

Has anyone seen this Movie yet?
Apparently it is very good, compared to other superhero movies and xmen movies.

Wolverine is my favourite superhero, so I cant wait to watch the movie.
I am going to watch it later today.

What did you guys think about the movie?
If you include any spoilers, please put them within a spoiler tab, so that you do not ruin the film for others, thanks :)

Basil 03-04-2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Galen Verge (Post 769432)
Everyone dies the end.

they don't actually die..
Spoiler
they are acting,,, stupid boy ┐( ˘_˘ )┌

Vulcan Blaze 03-04-2017 09:26 PM

Watched the movie.
All I can say is if you are a Xmen or Wolverine fan, I suggest you watch this film.

Brilliant Movie.

Do not open Spoiler, unless you have watched the film.
Spoiler

Extremely sad ending, but was brilliant.
RIP my favourite superhero.

tricklebean 03-06-2017 06:35 PM

Quote:

Posted by Vulcan Blaze (Post 769588)
Watched the movie.
All I can say is if you are a Xmen or Wolverine fan, I suggest you watch this film.

Brilliant Movie.

Do not open Spoiler, unless you have watched the film.
Spoiler

Extremely sad ending, but was brilliant.
RIP my favourite superhero.

what if you are not an xmen or wolverine fan?

Fargo 03-06-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Posted by tricklebean (Post 769932)
what if you are not an xmen or wolverine fan?

Logan is basically the Dark Knight of Marvel. The movie is Rated-R, so there were no limits to how amazing the action sequences were. But other than that, unlike many superhero movies, it wasn't just a "Bad Guy vs. Good Guy" movie, it's more of a drama with action scenes sprinkled in it, it's amazing.

You don't have to be a wolverine fan to love this movie. BTW, if anyone says this movie is mediocre, they're not true fans of film.

Vulcan Blaze 03-06-2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by Fargo (Post 769988)
Logan is basically the Dark Knight of Marvel. The movie is Rated-R, so there were no limits to how amazing the action sequences were. But other than that, unlike many superhero movies, it wasn't just a "Bad Guy vs. Good Guy" movie, it's more of a drama with action scenes sprinkled in it, it's amazing.

You don't have to be a wolverine fan to love this movie. BTW, if anyone says this movie is mediocre, they're not true fans of film.

Everything this guy said.
The film is beautifully filmed, very dramatic and also very touching and emotional at times. It also teaches some very important life lessons.

It does not matter if you are neither an xmen or a wolverine fan, you will enjoy and appreciate the film.

HamStarr 03-07-2017 03:22 AM

I never watched it, but I plan to do so at one point in time.

Rosewald 03-07-2017 05:58 AM

Being a huge comic fan (read majority of all comics) i can gladly say this finale tied in many things from the comics and made a masterpiece to finish with. Idk if anyone here read the comic Logan which was a 2016 issue, but im so glad they did not follow that comic lol.
I rate this film a 5/5

Unorthodox 03-08-2017 07:26 AM

Quite a good movie indeed , I've watched it 3 time already! However I think this movie is not good as a stand alone, for true enjoyment and understanding of the movie you needs to know all that woulvetine has gone through to get to this point so that you truly understand his emotions and why he acts the way he does.

Santa Claus 03-09-2017 09:43 PM

Wasnt really rated R movie to me. They only showed some **** in one part and that was all I saw that was Rated R to me.

It really good. I cried a little bit twice and I believe they did the best way to make more movies in the future. Sadly Hugh Jackman will never play the roll again :( Oh well made me want to watch all the movies again

Vulcan Blaze 03-09-2017 10:54 PM

Quote:

Posted by Santa Claus (Post 770836)
Wasnt really rated R movie to me. They only showed some **** in one part and that was all I saw that was Rated R to me.

It really good. I cried a little bit twice and I believe they did the best way to make more movies in the future. Sadly Hugh Jackman will never play the roll again :( Oh well made me want to watch all the movies again

Are you serious! What about the claws going theough peoples heads, necks etc. Although the age rating of the film is 15+ in my country, as we have no 'R' rating, which I believe is 17+?

Fargo 03-10-2017 03:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by Santa Claus (Post 770836)

I can make a list of reasons why the movie is rated R, but I don't want to post any spoilers. You really think the movie would look the same with a PG-13 rating? :\ nah

Santa Claus 03-11-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Posted by Fargo (Post 770879)
I can make a list of reasons why the movie is rated R, but I don't want to post any spoilers. You really think the movie would look the same with a PG-13 rating? :\ nah

I mean I see gore everyday so I wouldn't really know, plus I guess with all the gore it made it Rated R. Lame oh well I am able to watch it no matter what :) I am a big boi now

Rosewald 03-11-2017 11:53 PM

Just a fun fact that was confirmed by the director which made the ending more emotional in my opinion.

In The Wolverine, the red head girl says "I saw you die. There was blood everywhere and you were holding your heart in your own hand" -something along those lines.

In Logan he dies covered in blood and holding Laura's hand when she first calls him daddy.

Pretty emotional if u ask me :(

Fysez 03-15-2017 05:41 PM

Saw it last night.
I think it was a very good transition into the next generation of superheroes