Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   In-Game Forums. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23527)

Rotaruc 02-24-2014 05:35 AM

In-Game Forums.

So I recently went on and checked the in-game forums and seem a couple things that imo were not right.

1st thing: Not all staff should be able to moderate the forums. Sound effects staff were hired to make sounds. Graphics Staff were hired to make graphics. ZPs were hired to moderate the players and keep the community clean. In my opinion only ZPs should be moderating the in-game forums because thats what they were hired to do. You dont hire ZPs to script or make levels.

2nd thing: Ive seen multiple threads about threads being deleted and closed because the question was answered. In my opinion threads should only be closed in the Q&A section of the forums. Just like how shmegg said "The main section of the forums is to dicuss updates and etc"... There is a specific place for everything and closing threads or deleting them because the question was answered is wrong. The purpose of zones in-game forums is to discuss the game itself right? Let the players discuss the game then. Closing and deleting threads in insensitive and unnecessary except in the Q&A section.

1 more thing... kinda offtopic but i dont wanna make another thread for it. 100k pk reward? Aero worked hard to reach 100k pks and he didnt recieve anything. not even a congratulations for being the first player on zone to reach 100k pks broadcast msg. I mean hat chasers get a hat for getting recruited to a squad... IPandavi will also have 100k pks soon as well. And soon enough zone will have an angry mob of 100k pk players.

Khai 02-24-2014 06:04 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rotaruc (Post 455430)
So I recently went on and checked the in-game forums and seem a couple things that imo were not right.

1st thing: Not all staff should be able to moderate the forums. Sound effects staff were hired to make sounds. Graphics Staff were hired to make graphics. ZPs were hired to moderate the players and keep the community clean. In my opinion only ZPs should be moderating the in-game forums because thats what they were hired to do. You dont hire ZPs to script or make levels.

2nd thing: Ive seen multiple threads about threads being deleted and closed because the question was answered. In my opinion threads should only be closed in the Q&A section of the forums. Just like how shmegg said "The main section of the forums is to dicuss updates and etc"... There is a specific place for everything and closing threads or deleting them because the question was answered is wrong. The purpose of zones in-game forums is to discuss the game itself right? Let the players discuss the game then. Closing and deleting threads in insensitive and unnecessary except in the Q&A section.

1 more thing... kinda offtopic but i dont wanna make another thread for it. 100k pk reward? Aero worked hard to reach 100k pks and he didnt recieve anything. not even a congratulations for being the first player on zone to reach 100k pks broadcast msg. I mean hat chasers get a hat for getting recruited to a squad... IPandavi will also have 100k pks soon as well. And soon enough zone will have an angry mob of 100k pk players.

Ok.

Dark Ice Cream 02-24-2014 07:21 AM

If the thread was deleted, just delete it completely not still showing it. Saw many.

PKs, anyone can boost that, there's no particular reward for that. But, at least give a broadcast msg congratulating those who had 100k or even 1,000k pk lol

GlazeyB 02-24-2014 05:46 PM

Simply put, those players are just wanting to use the power given to them. So any chance they see, they take it.

Rotaruc 02-24-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by viy (Post 455434)
Ok.

LMFAO so hilarious!!!... no. youre not fsh gtfo. U cant "Ok." a thread unless ur fsh ok?
OK.

PerfectDark 02-24-2014 09:53 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rotaruc (Post 455516)
LMFAO so hilarious!!!... no. youre not fsh gtfo. U cant "Ok." a thread unless ur fsh ok?
OK.

Ok.

MonicaLewinsky 02-24-2014 10:16 PM

Fsh is an idiot, not even him can "Ok." a thread.

OT: I've seen Ryan (I think that's his name), answer a question wrong, close the thread. Then when another person made a thread pointing out his mistake, he deleted both threads so his mistake was hidden. What I'm saying is, just because a staff member answered a question, doesn't mean they're right.

GlazeyB 02-24-2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Hayze (Post 455581)

OT: I've seen Ryan (I think that's his name), answer a question wrong, close the thread. Then when another person made a thread pointing out his mistake, he deleted both threads so his mistake was hidden. What I'm saying is, just because a staff member answered a question, doesn't mean they're right.

Quote:

Posted by Glazey (Post 455512)
Simply put, those players are just wanting to use the power given to them. So any chance they see, they take it.

Rotaruc 02-24-2014 11:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by PerfectDark (Post 455575)
Ok.

Kill u.

Quote:

Posted by Hayze (Post 455581)

Lmao... wow. Supervisor for in-game forum moderators plz. And im glad Pd saw this. :) Fsh may be an idiot sometimes. But hes our idiot and I find him entertaining :p

DraGun 02-25-2014 01:22 AM

Well said Rotaruc.

NeoZX 02-25-2014 01:25 AM

Quote:

Posted by DraGun (Post 455632)
Well said Rotaruc.

I still love that sig..

OreOs 02-25-2014 01:26 AM

ok.

iHot 02-25-2014 01:45 AM

He makes a good point.

Rotaruc 02-25-2014 05:57 PM