Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Bug Reporting [2016-20XX] (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34341)

Dusty 02-20-2016 06:04 PM

Bug Reporting [2016-20XX]

Report your bugs here!

Found a bug? Let's try to keep it contained within this thread instead of making individual threads about every bug.

----------

What to post here?

Bugs! As detailed as possible. If there are steps that you can do to make the bug occur list those steps. The better chance the staff can recreate the bug themselves the more likely it can be fixed.

What NOT to post here?

Suggestions! This is for reporting bugs not ideas. Keep the thread clean and keep it strictly related to bugs. The cleaner the thread the easier it will be to find and fix bugs rather than sorting through tons of unrelated posts.

Abusable bugs! Try not to post about bugs that other players can abuse, and instead PM these bugs directly to a moderator or staff of the game. The less players know about a bug that can be abused, the better. Examples would be a bug that lets you buy an item twice and only paying once.

----------

The old thread will be retired and locked in favor of starting an annual thread.

Thallen 02-20-2016 06:07 PM

Currently a problem affecting only PC players that causes a lagout then disconnect, iDevice users aren't affected, not sure about Android
Not sure what triggers it, many say it started happening 2-3 weeks ago

Josh-Kun 02-20-2016 06:09 PM

If you keep the furniture window open when you exit your house it remains and it cannot be closed unless you close your game and re log.

Aguzo 02-20-2016 06:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by Thallen (Post 675980)
Currently a problem affecting only PC players that causes a lagout then disconnect, iDevice users aren't affected, not sure about Android
Not sure what triggers it, many say it started happening 2-3 weeks ago

When the lag spikes up suddenly, that's what d/c PC players, while idev can handle it. My guess.

Brett 02-20-2016 11:03 PM

Whistle GST item sound doesn't work for PC

Ash Ketchum 02-21-2016 01:38 AM

damaging players while sparring causes AP loss

Saber Alumba 02-21-2016 02:56 AM

Not sure if the report button is working ( being serious here ) because I have reported countless acts of speed hacking , ban evading and glitching. Sat there for a good 30 mins and seen no result of my report.

4-Lom 02-21-2016 06:27 AM

Quote:

Posted by Brett (Post 676108)
Whistle GST item sound doesn't work for PC

Flute from Snowtunes, the music tiles also don't work on pc. Piano does, though?

Also, regarding that editor view thing for house design:

1.) Enter House
2.) Activate editor view (disabling sword, inventory items, grab, other npc interactions)
3.) leave house
4.) Enter a new area
5.) Often buttons/interactions are still disabled.
6.) Sometimes returning to house and toggling editor view on/off fixes it.
7.) Sometimes re-log is required.

And the good old 'sword swing in non-pk areas' thing that happens when you tap a dialogue button or press enter in a message. That is annoying.

Quote:

Posted by Saber Alumba (Post 676200)
Not sure if the report button is working ( being serious here ) because I have reported countless acts of speed hacking , ban evading and glitching. Sat there for a good 30 mins and seen no result of my report.

An admin has to be online at the same time, and speed hacking/ban evasion is not always detectable/ban worthy to every admin.

Heeble 02-21-2016 11:05 AM

The RPS NPC, Jeff Knight, Sardon's Tower is able to start a game of RPS but when a player chooses their move after a few seconds the match ends. You don't lose any gralats, it's like the NPC is forfeiting.

Ivy 02-21-2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 676236)
Flute from Snowtunes, the music tiles also don't work on pc. Piano does, though?

Also, regarding that editor view thing for house design:

1.) Enter House
2.) Activate editor view (disabling sword, inventory items, grab, other npc interactions)
3.) leave house
4.) Enter a new area
5.) Often buttons/interactions are still disabled.
6.) Sometimes returning to house and toggling editor view on/off fixes it.
7.) Sometimes re-log is required.

And the good old 'sword swing in non-pk areas' thing that happens when you tap a dialogue button or press enter in a message. That is annoying.

An admin has to be online at the same time, and speed hacking/ban evasion is not always detectable/ban worthy to every admin.

These are by far my biggest pet peeves, thanks for shedding some light on them

Vendetta 02-21-2016 07:07 PM

If you drag the screen then open the quick-access menu the player moves with the screen (clientside only).

https://media.giphy.com/media/pAzYCjTFRni48/giphy.gif

Cutieno 02-21-2016 07:07 PM

On IOS the music doesn't work properly, for example: I can enter a house and it has a radio either the music goes away completely, and some of the music on the radios don't work my game will stop playing the music, I don't know if this is only for me. The IOS version also doesn't have the newer sound track, this is something minor but I like listening from the music on graal from time to time. I'm using my iPhone 6s I don't know if this is a glitch only on my IOS, but I thought I'd mention it

Ivy 02-21-2016 07:28 PM

Ever since I got a new iPhone, unfortunately my music boxes don't work at all. Please fix this soon

Aguzo 02-21-2016 11:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by Vendetta (Post 676380)
If you drag the screen then open the quick-access menu the player moves with the screen (clientside only).

https://media.giphy.com/media/pAzYCjTFRni48/giphy.gif

... And I got on, thinking I would be able to drag myself around.

Nope.
This doesn't look like a bug.

Vendetta 02-21-2016 11:56 PM

Quote:

Posted by Aguzo (Post 676475)
... And I got on, thinking I would be able to drag myself around.

Nope.
This doesn't look like a bug.

Quote:

Posted by Vendetta (Post 676380)
(clientside only).

Even if it's only minor and doesn't affect gameplay it's not intentional so is still a bug. I'm just reporting it, not saying it needs to be fixed.