Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   League of Legends (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6354)

Rezon 05-12-2012 04:25 PM

League of Legends

Pretty good game, it is now in Season 2 and is quite competitive. 100% free to play, and is quite fun.

My IGN is Rezon - I'm currently at 1800+ ELO, which is top 0.5%. If you're somewhat decent (Like l33t who is like 2k elo o_O). Add me.

I've gotten some of Enguard to play, and they enjoy it as well. Anyways, I'm just going to drop this here....

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b7989b29e6ab

Ace 05-12-2012 04:34 PM

fps>birds eye dota

Rezon 05-12-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ace (Post 114741)
fps>birds eye dota

What?

First of all, DoTA is a part of the MOBA genre, both games are birds eye view. In my opinion, DoTA shouldn't even be related to League of Legends, minus the same genre. I've played both games, game-play is drastically different and so are the graphics.

Secondly, you can't compare a FPS to League :)

Ace 05-12-2012 06:25 PM

The game is too fixed. It needs to be more free, The graphics are toony, same old maps, not worth the wait, Gets boring way too fast, ect ect

Skill 05-12-2012 07:05 PM

Agreed. I recommend Rise of Immortals. Better graphics, more balanced gameplay, overall more exciting, better community, and better customer support.

Rezon 05-13-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by Skill (Post 114806)
Agreed. I recommend Rise of Immortals. Better graphics, more balanced gameplay, overall more exciting, better community, and better customer support.

That's an LoL clone. Free champion rotations, and the "champion spotlights" are like exactly the same as league. This game seems pretty small and non-popular compared to league.

Customer support @ riot takes max 1 day, perfectly balanced gameplay can NEVER be achieved, even DOTA hasn't gotten that. The graphics are 2 completely art styles, so its pretty much your own opinion.

Skill 05-13-2012 02:21 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rezon (Post 115003)
That's an LoL clone. Free champion rotations, and the "champion spotlights" are like exactly the same as league. This game seems pretty small and non-popular compared to league.

Customer support @ riot takes max 1 day, perfectly balanced gameplay can NEVER be achieved, even DOTA hasn't gotten that. The graphics are 2 completely art styles, so its pretty much your own opinion.

Not a LoL clone, there are many different gameplay styles. And LoL is a DotA Clone, so you really shouldn't be complaining about that. And Rise of Immortals graphics engine is far more efficient. LoL has crap graphics yet it lags really bad on new high end gaming computers. ROI has pretty good graphics and runs fine on low-mid range computers.

And I've been waiting 3 months for a response to my ticket about ip disappearing from my account. Been updating it every week or 2 to make sure they didn't forget about it. Petroglyph(makes ROI) also doesn't ban people for promoting ideas that could cause them to lose money. Riot banned me from their forums because I made a thread that was a petition to have ip name changes. A few hundred people signed it, then Riot closed it and Perm banned me for "Violating the summoners code". When I contacted support about it they said "we cannot explain our reason for bans".

Rezon 05-13-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Skill (Post 115006)
Not a LoL clone, there are many different gameplay styles. And LoL is a DotA Clone, so you really shouldn't be complaining about that. And Rise of Immortals graphics engine is far more efficient. LoL has crap graphics yet it lags really bad on new high end gaming computers. ROI has pretty good graphics and runs fine on low-mid range computers.

And I've been waiting 3 months for a response to my ticket about ip disappearing from my account. Been updating it every week or 2 to make sure they didn't forget about it. Petroglyph(makes ROI) also doesn't ban people for promoting ideas that could cause them to lose money. Riot banned me from their forums because I made a thread that was a petition to have ip name changes. A few hundred people signed it, then Riot closed it and Perm banned me for "Violating the summoners code". When I contacted support about it they said "we cannot explain our reason for bans".

Sounds like you're just butt sore because you got banned for being a hothead in game.

Skill 05-15-2012 03:25 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rezon (Post 115365)
Sounds like you're just butt sore because you got banned for being a hothead in game.

They permanently banned me on the forums for that thread, I was never banned in game for that. Basically they censor their forums. Not surprising because some company in China bought them out.

Talon 08-10-2012 07:35 AM

I'm just gonna bump this cause I got recently hooked on it and I wanna play with some people. Anyone else play?

iHot 08-10-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Posted by Talon (Post 177469)
I'm just gonna bump this cause I got recently hooked on it and I wanna play with some people. Anyone else play?

neema.

Talon 08-10-2012 07:39 AM

wat.

Skill 08-10-2012 07:39 AM

post igns im online now

lets all group up:D

skillmaster19

wanna rename myself but it costs real money :(

Talon 08-10-2012 07:42 AM

A LoL summoner name change costs more than an Xbox Live one rofl.

My ign: sSpecies

Couple of my friends: tH0RnSIDE, Dr Daniel, LovePains

Skill 08-10-2012 07:48 AM

send friend request.

You're level 9 so idk if you can really play pvp with me without getting matched with people with a lot of experience xD

oh and btw Anavia is probably one of the hardest champions in game. I wouldn't reccommend starting out with her.

anyways for anavia masteries put the points in ap, not attack damage.

its important to get boots rather early on, at least level 1 ones.