Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Graal Discussion (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shoulder pads or cape (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41888)

#Princess 04-14-2020 03:08 AM

Shoulder pads or cape

1 Attachment(s)
Classic admins said shoulder pads. Was why it can’t be uploaded
Ol west says cape
Which is it?

regas 04-14-2020 03:36 AM

Each server has different uploading rules (Although for the most part they are pretty similar). For classic, you cannot have shoulder pads like that on an upload. We would consider that as an accessory. And as you stated it seems that ol west don't allow capes on uploads.

#Princess 04-14-2020 11:24 PM

I feel like can fight this on grounds of their to lazy to fix defaults as their being hypocritical ppl who just want more money spent not saying I would sue but it is a possibility if some one REALLY wants it as is

Jarace 04-14-2020 11:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by #Princess (Post 830367)
I feel like can fight this on grounds of their to lazy to fix defaults

Defaults heads/bodies/etc aren't uploads and thus don't have to follow the uploading guidelines. They have existed for years (probably safe to say decades) like that and likely won't be changed. Plus, if they were - people like you would complain "they" are being greedy by changing the free bodies with capes.

Quote:

Posted by #Princess (Post 830367)
as their being hypocritical ppl who just want more money spent not saying I would sue but it is a possibility if some one REALLY wants it as is

I'm just going to say that I don't think you understand legal systems and leave it at that, lol.

I bet Graal could make more money if they simply allowed hats and accessories to be approved instead of selling them. Want to use a new hat? Now you've got to upload it on the head you want to use it on. Want it on a new head? Now you have to upload the head with the hat on it. It's more about keeping the uploads clearly defined as just heads/bodies (better quality) than it is about money.

#Princess 04-15-2020 12:47 AM

Uhm actually I do tyvm I took law 12 and like watching court cases so please don’t assume

If the cape is attached underneath an item from the body it shouldn’t be an accessory but if it’s tied around the neck then I’d call it an accessory in the case of this body it’s clearly built in under and sewed to the Armor as that’s how she walks

Oh and my aunt works at a law firm with a bunch of lawyers

It will totally be allowed in the graal server I’m making soon back where knight and princesss lived it will be Romanesque

Oh and it is technically an upload if you had to actually make it and upload it into the game for it to be a default it didn’t just appear magically but like I said I’m having someone edit it so I can use it on classic with just the cape on it

Sawyer 04-15-2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Posted by #Princess (Post 830370)
Uhm actually I do tyvm I took law 12 and like watching court cases so please don’t assume

Oh and my aunt works at a law firm with a bunch of lawyers

Not sure if you are just messing around or if you are just young, but you can't sue a company for not letting you upload an image on to their own game. It's their own intellectual property and server that they are allowing you to upload your art onto. They don't have to let you upload anything at all tbh.

#Princess 04-15-2020 09:49 PM

Did I say I’d sue them no and no I’m not fooling around I’m stating a fact lol and you know my age dude and I know ALOT
$in the real world who would fight it
Again I said I’m having someone edit it

Wolfie 04-16-2020 12:13 AM

damn, we got ourself another smartass kid

#Princess 04-16-2020 06:31 AM

I’m 22 and jarace can we please lock this as some ppl r getting toxic d

Jarace 04-16-2020 10:45 PM

Seems like the topic has run its course and gone off topic, so yeah - I'll be closing this thread.