Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What would you guys like to see on Zone? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40818)

TomatoPanda 09-12-2018 01:47 AM

Quote:

Posted by Eugeen (Post 817309)
New Tileset
Economy wipe

No point for new players to start playing if there's been a ton of abuse in the past

This ^

GOAT 09-19-2018 02:58 AM

Quote:

Posted by YernuMaster (Post 818021)
I'm not sure WHY Zone was changed to what it is now on Mobile honestly.. if you want my opinion, if you changed Zone to what it ORIGINALLY was as a Gold PvP server I could see a much larger chance for it to be something people enjoy playing on the fly. This thing that you guys call "Zone" now is nothing like the original and just feels absolutely blah in comparison.

My real question is why was the original zone content scrapped just to make room for this dumbed down "futuristic" version of iEra, when if they would've just put in the work to convert the original server to a mobile version, I'm absolutely positive it would've been far more successful than it's current borefest. Not to mention how much more original of gameplay it would've had, but how much more room for expansion and match types it would've allowed for. Zzzz.. anyways! Doubt this will ever happen, Soo.. /endrant

They already tried that

https://toucharcade.com/2008/07/29/g...game-released/

YernuMaster 09-20-2018 12:24 AM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 818553)

And I'm sure they probably didn't change much about it and how it plays, which was their first mistake. If they would've kept the general experience the same, but added to it and took a crack at making it so players could make progress/level up and that sort of thing, with weapon and cosmetic unlocks achievable through leveling up/completing achievements/winning events and tournaments, I'm sure it would've been far more successful than it's current version.

Vladamir Blackthorne 10-01-2018 10:58 PM

I just want REAL zone. This... this just isn't zone. It's Scifi, but it fails to even do THAT right. Real zone is more like Halo- it's not all pew pew lasers. Not enough guns shoot bullets in iZone. And real zone was about tactical combat, not a floating shopping mall with people camping power generators indefinitely and spamming bullet walls at anything that moves.

Overall I feel it was a huge mistake starting from scratch. Original zone should've served as the base. The theme doesn't make the game, It's the gameplay that defines it overall.

GlazeyB 10-09-2018 09:18 AM

A return to PC Zone.

Rusix 10-09-2018 10:08 AM

Ya know what, Scratch everything I said before. This is what I want to see on zone

1. A lot of hot dog stands, Also any fried chicken stands would be lovely
2. The ability to attack by slapping, the slap will be a animation of your character growing a giant hand just to slap the opponent. The slap will 1 shot anyone and anything and makes a loud " POW" noise.

Because at this rate, Nothing saving zone so may as well meme everything possible.

PigParty 12-30-2018 06:16 PM

My two cents. Don't know if this thread is even read anymore, but here I go.

Community involvement while still maintaining professionalism.

This may seem to extreme, but if you think about it for a little bit, it's needed. A server reset. Items and stats reset. You can completely revamp progression in every area of Zone for the better. Spar, bomb spar, basing, trading, missions (tons of wasted potential in missions - this could be a huge event that offers hundreds of hours of involvement), earning gralats and upgrading your weapons. All of it could be refreshed. People need motivations and something to work for.

A new tileset and style of graphics, and removing many of the horrible GFX in the game from mostly hats.

It may suck, but if you really want to improve Zone, you must consider complete resets in some areas in Zone. Refusing to even consider this inherrently means Zone will not truly improve in any substantial way.

Kate R. 01-24-2019 04:54 AM

More jobs plssssssssss

Distorted_P2P 01-24-2019 07:30 AM

more players

Adrian 01-24-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Distorted_P2P (Post 824053)
more players

Hahaha

Reggie* 01-25-2019 05:54 AM

a game