Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Summer GST prediction (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40729)

Sarah_ 07-27-2018 03:09 PM

Summer GST prediction

iDev:
1. Alumni (:belt)
2. Nimbus crew
3. no competition so don't know

Mixed:
1. Alumni (:belt)
2. Holy
3. Endeavor (maybe???)

Cause Alumni always wins Summer GST.

Share your thoughts here, no drama!!!!

Saeed 07-27-2018 03:19 PM

Es en Dios placing in mixed

super kurosaki 07-27-2018 03:20 PM

(mi5e) makes a return and wins idevice gst as i’ve shipped EP, Greenarrow, and Spod new ipods while Lia05 lures Ivan back to graal and haze comes back to claim another hat

Westbrook Graal 07-27-2018 04:46 PM

Mixed
Alumni
No1
Holy

Idev
No1
Nimbus
VIS????

In depth predictions:
Holy will contend if they use the best people available to them
Endeavor will struggle vs the first team with good teamwork they face
There will be some upsets, brackets will be huge
If no1 is scar-zion-danny-les-dowl they can contend if zion/scar don't overrush and they don't face a hard delay team before.
with dante being supposedly banned, whoever fills his slot will be huge. if it's kicko-eko-thallen-skull-fulgore they'll most likely win

GOAT 07-28-2018 01:01 AM

Quote:

Posted by super kurosaki (Post 816021)
(mi5e) makes a return and wins idevice gst as i’ve shipped EP, Greenarrow, and Spod new ipods while Lia05 lures Ivan back to graal and haze comes back to claim another hat

Idk about this team but that one team they built a couple years back was deadly(only remember ep and Ivan from that team). Don’t remember the name, but it was the one that got DQ when ep s brother snitched on him for ban evasion.

Idevice
1. To competitive to predict

Mix
1. Yawn :asleep

Pokki 07-28-2018 04:51 AM

iDev:
1. no
2. one
3. cares

Mixed:
1. no
2. one
3. cares

Comyt 07-28-2018 08:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by Pokki (Post 816062)
iDev:
1. no
2. one
3. cares

Mixed:
1. no
2. one
3. cares

you really put that much effort into posting this though

Pokki 07-28-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Comyt (Post 816068)
you really put that much effort into posting this though

yeah this took so much effort i had to wipe off a few drops of sweat from my forehead

Asaiki 07-28-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by Pokki (Post 816062)
iDev:
1. no
2. one
3. cares

Mixed:
1. no
2. one
3. cares

i lol'ed

ok

super kurosaki 07-28-2018 08:42 PM

idevice :
1. Nimbus Crew - have proven that they can trash any team. If noss does well, darks still on the team, and kicko doesn’t have to spar Jamie / Jamie’s acount they will win for sure.
2. Sarah’s team - idk don’t bet against sarah
3. idk

mixed :
1. Thallen’s team - lol no brainer
2. endeavor - perhaps they make finals again??
3. idk

DanteGraal 07-28-2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Posted by Westbrook Graal (Post 816025)
with dante being supposedly banned

I have committed the most heinous of all crimes.

No predictions but hopefully mixed titles stays with a team that wouldn't be seen throwing a tantrum after losing a GST

Thallen 07-29-2018 02:46 AM

the people who who break the rules and use banned players every season are now crying that ruke is actually dante lol
both teams that i'm entering are heavily undermanned due to bans or an inability to be online - if either win i'll be pretty happy

edit: https://puu.sh/B4Sv7/07aa99ee58.png

you deleted it because you realized you said something false and stupid i'm assuming, good call

Westbrook Graal 07-29-2018 02:48 AM

Don't know whos actually entering because of how inactive I am, but if im correct for mixed
#1- Alumni. I heard theyre back on main tag, not sure if they've gotten points yet so someone has to confirm for me. But if theyre on the main tag they'll probably go extra hard so theyre a clear favorite. Best chemistry/skill rn even w/out dante. If ruke is replacing him thats still solid

#2- Holy/No1. Holy will always contend and if they use guys like brett, aguzo, primetime, brandon etc; as they have in the past, they'll at the very least contend seriously for a placement.
No1 with zion, danny, les, dowl, scar sounds very good on paper but whether or not it will work in GST is to be determined. If they all do what they're capable of they'll definitely hit finals unless theres an upset

#3. Endeavor/An underdog guild. Endeavor more or less the best guild after the 3 I mentioned, very solid balanced team. An underdog team could upset a better team and take the #3 spot with some luck and great teamwork, no idea who these rosters will have but guys like ndam, rusty, qes, abel etc; seem to appear a lot on rosters like that.

For idev, no idea who's entering. No1 a clear favorite if they have something like roxas deus shadz raege luno. Nimbus very good as well but if alumnis on the main tag i'd expect guys like dark and alexx to do that team.

Mount 07-29-2018 05:06 AM

Quote:

Posted by Thallen (Post 816096)
the people who who break the rules and use banned players every season are now crying that ruke is actually dante lol
both teams that i'm entering are heavily undermanned due to bans or an inability to be online - if either win i'll be pretty happy

edit: https://puu.sh/B4Sv7/07aa99ee58.png

you deleted it because you realized you said something false and stupid i'm assuming, good call

ahhh how can u read deleted msgs

Bryan* 07-29-2018 08:09 PM

The goat Sarah will repeat