Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Chat (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   17 (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39667)

MisterFace 09-06-2017 10:33 PM

new x album 17. A long time late but still. Favorite song? Mines Jocelyn Flores. I like all the songs but theyre so short and it pisses me off.

Trav 09-07-2017 02:33 AM

Jocelyn Flores
Everybody Dies In Their Nightmares
F*** love
Carry On
Save Me
Orlando
Ayala

Rosewald 09-07-2017 08:17 AM

pretty much what trav said.

I believe Tentacion stepped up his game massively and has better song composition, while having amazing meaning with his lyrics.

Jocelyn Flores is my favourite because everything in it sounds great and he really tells a depressing story :/

Mangsi 09-07-2017 05:10 PM

Wait people actually listen to him ??
I thought his music was just a joke

MisterFace 09-07-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by Mangsi (Post 795579)
Wait people actually listen to him ??
I thought his music was just a joke

your a joke
HOE

LiA 09-12-2017 08:46 AM

Everybody dies in their nightmares.

MisterFace 09-13-2017 03:28 AM

Please, watch this.

This is powerful.

Also, can I just get this thread renamed to x cause its turning in to him in general.

Mangsi 09-13-2017 03:44 AM

Okay i gave his music a chance because everyone is getting hyper over him. I ****ing hate him as a person, he's disgusting and doesn't deserve the fame he has.
But his music is actually really good. I will never listen to him again because of him as a person, and I will not support him or his career. But my favorite songs off the album, in no particular order, are;

Ayala
Carry On
Depression & Obsession
Jocelyn Flores

Maybe if he ever shapes up as a person and owns up to his wrong doings id give him another shot, because I enjoy his lyrics and sound a lot, but he's still gross.

MisterFace 09-13-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Posted by Mangsi (Post 796198)
Okay i gave his music a chance because everyone is getting hyper over him. I ****ing hate him as a person, he's disgusting and doesn't deserve the fame he has.
But his music is actually really good. I will never listen to him again because of him as a person, and I will not support him or his career. But my favorite songs off the album, in no particular order, are;

Ayala
Carry On
Depression & Obsession
Jocelyn Flores

Maybe if he ever shapes up as a person and owns up to his wrong doings id give him another shot, because I enjoy his lyrics and sound a lot, but he's still gross.

What do you think is wrong with him?

Mangsi 09-13-2017 10:45 PM

Quote:

Posted by MisterFace (Post 796270)
What do you think is wrong with him?

He's violent towards fans and people like that. He has the abuse allegations against him right now. He's not a cool dude in general, and that's my opinion. I won't try and change your opinion on him but ye a h

MisterFace 09-13-2017 11:07 PM

Quote:

Posted by Mangsi (Post 796273)
He's violent towards fans and people like that. He has the abuse allegations against him right now. He's not a cool dude in general, and that's my opinion. I won't try and change your opinion on him but ye a h

I agree with the violent part, he is so extremely. I think his court hearing is soon, his girlfriend was a bit wack and she may have made it up, but who knows.

Mangsi 09-14-2017 01:19 AM

Quote:

Posted by MisterFace (Post 796274)
I agree with the violent part, he is so extremely. I think his court hearing is soon, his girlfriend was a bit wack and she may have made it up, but who knows.

U right, if it comes out she made it up I might support him a bit more but idk//

Trav 09-16-2017 03:07 AM

Quote:

Posted by Mangsi (Post 796289)
U right, if it comes out she made it up I might support him a bit more but idk//

I didn't like him that much before I saw some Youtube videos on him