Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Roblox (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40341)

Zetectic 04-19-2018 01:11 AM

Roblox

Lol, so I quit Black Desert Online for this game. I heard about it when I played Graal, but never actually played it until my cousin recently visited me and I had to play with him.

I actually like it, there's bunch of player-made games, most of them are copy of real games, but still it's pretty cool.

I think I am going to make youtube videos about it too LOL Im serious

add me if u wanna play with me

Rusix 04-19-2018 01:29 AM

I used to play Roblox a long time ago, Back in like what... 2010 to 2012. When tix and stickmasterluke, and sword fight on heights was a thing. I recently reinstalled it just to visit, lot changed, actually got a lot cooler now really. Trust me, It was cancerous back then. I'm talking like late 2012 when there was nothing but people injecting .dll and *** so there was people having some roblox dirty time to any random victim. Not returning to roblox but I can't say I'm surprised roblox made you quit any other game for it. Loads of content.

Zetectic 04-19-2018 02:05 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 809933)
I used to play Roblox a long time ago, Back in like what... 2010 to 2012. When tix and stickmasterluke, and sword fight on heights was a thing. I recently reinstalled it just to visit, lot changed, actually got a lot cooler now really. Trust me, It was cancerous back then. I'm talking like late 2012 when there was nothing but people injecting .dll and *** so there was people having some roblox dirty time to any random victim. Not returning to roblox but I can't say I'm surprised roblox made you quit any other game for it. Loads of content.

there's a lot of wall hackers and cheaters, but besides that it's pretty fun.

Black Desert Online does have loads of content, but to keep me in my progress beyond softcap requires either 3k afk hour, or 1k active grinding <- all that for 1 RNG and it kept screwing me up leaving me in same GS as I did months ago.

Yonce 04-19-2018 02:13 AM

rest in peace tix, i was saving up :/

Rusix 04-19-2018 03:07 AM

Quote:

Posted by Zetectic (Post 809936)
there's a lot of wall hackers and cheaters, but besides that it's pretty fun.

Black Desert Online does have loads of content, but to keep me in my progress beyond softcap requires either 3k afk hour, or 1k active grinding <- all that for 1 RNG and it kept screwing me up leaving me in same GS as I did months ago.

I guess it is expected there would be wallhackers. But hell ill take wallhackers over what was in 2012 any day. Although I did hack myself in the end admittedly mainly to destroy other hackers but I was apparently too stupid to realize as a 11 year old that there is such a thing as God modding.

That's prob why Roblox has always been a good game really, Its kinda like a game that has billions of developers. There's always gonna be something interesting to do there is a game for probably about anything really. And there is a ton of players who make games daily, which is in my opinion a pretty genius system since players are given control to create games, Publish. Ect where it isn't just the game developers making every single thing like any other game. There was like thousands upon thousands of games in 2011-2012... Probably billions now

MJ4 04-21-2018 08:31 AM

I've never played roblox. My in-game friends say it's like a game for "weird people"

Zetectic 04-21-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by MJ4 (Post 810135)
I've never played roblox. My in-game friends say it's like a game for "weird people"

Your friends definitely need to be more specific.
Well roblox does have few problems. Such as strict + broken chat filter since its mainly targetting children as their primary consumers to the point where you can’t have normal chat with other players other than the basic greeting and chit chat that would mislead them to think that players are weird.

Unless It’s like BDO players crying so hard about everything, when the game itself is actually fine and they patched 95% of issues. I’d call bdo players weird.

Yonce 04-21-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by MJ4 (Post 810135)

i have significant evidence that Solonge plays or played roblox, so take that as u will

Zetectic 04-28-2018 03:23 PM

been playing consistently for like 2 weeks, after trying out different games, I gotta admit Roblox is so loose with copyrights. they literally copied everything, except images (pokemon was deleted cause of it).

Darkk 05-03-2018 11:07 AM

Hey guys I’m starting a professional roblox esports team, inbox my discord if curious: Haz3y#5783

Zetectic 05-04-2018 12:24 AM

I actually can't believe this game, it has direct economy. The robux can be converted into real money.. So devs here make games and sell gamepasses, they convert it into real money and top tier ones make $150k/yr... Also clothing makers make $50k/yr, "investors" who resell limited rare items make $30k/yr.. and let's not forget roblox corps taking 50% of their income meaning they're making mad money behind. lol

Rusix 05-04-2018 05:45 AM

Quote:

Posted by Zetectic (Post 811190)
I actually can't believe this game, it has direct economy. The robux can be converted into real money.. So devs here make games and sell gamepasses, they convert it into real money and top tier ones make $150k/yr... Also clothing makers make $50k/yr, "investors" who resell limited rare items make $30k/yr.. and let's not forget roblox corps taking 50% of their income meaning they're making mad money behind. lol

......sounds like uh.....I might uh...reinstall roblox....and ya know....start preparing my new career

Busuioc 05-12-2018 03:27 PM

i still play it sometimes
i've been playing since 2013 and i got terminated so i'm playing on a 2014 account i made a few months after i got ****ed
i made this too https://www.roblox.com/games/1742873592/despacito-2

ZedFox 05-30-2018 07:24 AM

https://www.roblox.com/games/1848573827/Hell

MJ4 05-30-2018 08:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Zetectic (Post 811190)

Is this real?? Imma start playing 0.0