Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ol' West FAQs and Guides (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Circus Quest - Official Walkthrough (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31168)

Clown 09-07-2015 10:13 PM

Circus Quest - Official Walkthrough

Hiya,
In-game im often asked how to do the quest and im told that it is broken. This walkthrough is here to clear up any confusion and I'll explain how to do it from the perspective I made it to be done by.

THIS IS A ROUGH GUIDE, NO PICTURES OR EXTRA DETAIL INCLUDED

Step 1:
Head to the cafe and touch the NPC at the table drinking, he gives the clue to go to the drink n forget bar North of Ol'West

Step 2:
There is a poster of my face at the back of the drink n forget bar behind some crates, throw the crates away or destroy them and solve the riddle. Cba? The answer is 'circus' - say this aloud to open up the secret room.

Step 3:
The middle bookshelf hints that there are 5 books missing - this is where people are getting confused. The will not be a detailed explanation to specifically point out where the books are - so here are some brief explanations:

Books:
The hotel thingymabob (I said not specific) next to drink n forget has a book in one of their rooms. Pick it up.

The hotkey place next to start has one too, break the boxes. Pick it up.

In the South Indian territory, there is a building next to some abandoned trains. Go upstairs and there should be a book on the table. Pick it up.

Above the 'bank' base is a little building that is kinda irrelevant - to inside and to the left, there should be a book there. Pick it up.

And the last book is at start inside the sheriff's place - go to the jail cells in the back and the top left cell has a book on the table. Pick it up.

There are NO other books, and there are no books in places other than stated here

Step 4:
Go back to the bookshelf once you have all the books - it will do some hocus pocus **** and open up - go inside and read the book.

Step 5:
Tl;dr (you lazy bastard) the book basically said talk to lonely boy, who is located under the bridge.

Step 6:
Tl;Dr lonely boy asks you to find the key to the drain under the bridge. His friend has it - his friend is located at the saloon near the mines - go behind the bar of the saloon and pick up the key

Step 7:
Go back under the bridge now you have the key, and a drain should appear there. If not, reconnect. Grab the drain.

Step 8:
Attempt to woop my ass. If you somehow win by hacking and get away with it - then the waterfalls behind my dead, yet beautiful corpse will collapse and reveal a secret shop where you will still be ripped off for my guns even though you went through all this hard work

Step 9:
PARTY! You now have the sexiest goddamn guns in the game. Show them off to everyone and brag to them if they can't afford it or simply don't meet the skill level required to open a can of whoopass on me.

Messiah 09-07-2015 10:23 PM

Those steps though...Step 4 is my favorite

Nibbles 09-08-2015 03:10 AM

Guns are bae

Bay Max 09-08-2015 02:48 PM

i love ur gun clown thats the best

TomatoPanda 09-08-2015 11:44 PM

The quest is broken for android users even when you reconnect the drain doesn't appear

Xenice 09-09-2015 06:10 PM

Thanks for the guide. But as you've mentioned, it is broken because I basically just skipped the whole thing and went to the drain and it still worked.

Clown 09-09-2015 06:46 PM

Quote:

Posted by Xenice (Post 612813)
Thanks for the guide. But as you've mentioned, it is broken because I basically just skipped the whole thing and went to the drain and it still worked.

You can skip most of it since it doesn't all require flags, to be honest the only steps you really need to do are find the books and get the key and that's it. I just added a storyline to it so when it was released people had to follow the NPC trail

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 612618)
The quest is broken for android users even when you reconnect the drain doesn't appear

Im not sure of the solution to this, I suggest to any staff reading this to try and remove the alpha effect from the drain as this caused issues in prison break with a few things for facebook/android users

TomatoPanda 09-09-2015 07:12 PM

It sucks cause if anything staff will most likely remove the quest since you got fired clown and make it so then now those who couldn't do the quest due to having a android now cant have even a chance of getting the guns at the end

Clown 09-09-2015 07:53 PM

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 612823)
It sucks cause if anything staff will most likely remove the quest since you got fired clown and make it so then now those who couldn't do the quest due to having a android now cant have even a chance of getting the guns at the end

Or they could change the npc and fix the drain? Lol

GraalianX 09-09-2015 08:25 PM

lame quest for a lame gun hopefully it gets removed soon for being broken

Zura 10-06-2015 03:05 AM

Update walkthrough for new map..

Clown 10-06-2015 07:51 AM

Quote:

Posted by Zura (Post 619517)
Update walkthrough for new map..

It will probably be completely removed due to this map update

Congrats to all who done the quest!

Itkitt321 10-10-2015 06:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Clown (Post 619572)
It will probably be completely removed due to this map update

Congrats to all who done the quest!

Theres a quest in your house too, right?
The bookshelves and the twerker guy.

Clown 10-10-2015 08:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Itkitt321 (Post 620894)
Theres a quest in your house too, right?
The bookshelves and the twerker guy.

No lol, that was a secret room I made but it was remade into just a placebo room.