Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Graal Discussion (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Funny/Cringey Moments/Statuses/Guild News (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29654)

Comyt 07-03-2015 10:43 PM

i cringe at every one of kendama's posts but that's not a status so idk

Thallen 07-03-2015 11:36 PM

Funny/Cringey/Statuses

No idea who Kendama even is yet he obsessively "creeps on me on an internet forum" and tries his hardest to "cyberbully" me, so his post is a joke

Let's continue thread

Red 07-03-2015 11:55 PM

memo and silvers status's

Kendama 07-04-2015 04:16 AM

Quote:

Posted by Thallen (Post 588051)
No idea who Kendama even is yet he obsessively "creeps on me on an internet forum" and tries his hardest to "cyberbully" me, so his post is a joke

Let's continue thread

I troll you because of what you are like in-game, hat farming and such. I don't make fun of you because you had a religious belief status and bring it to where you can't see it so a bunch of random people on the internet can laugh at it.

The fact you think to call me out here out of all posts, proves nothing more except that you lack character, substance, care, and most importantly, "The bigger picture."

Quote:

Posted by Comyt (Post 588034)
i cringe at every one of kendama's posts but that's not a status so idk

If you cringed at anything here that I said, I truly believe you have some issues.

Quote:

Posted by OG (Post 588032)
^cringe worthy

Why? Hiding behind these losers trying to share the same opinion as them doesn't make you any bigger.

You are all wrong. I cared slightly about the original post I saw, but the fact that you guys literally back it up and target me is sad as ****. I am sorry you guys can't leave someone alone just because they like jesus. If it is really that hard to just not say anything that could offend someones beliefs? Is it really that funny? Do you think teaming up and lauhging about it on Graalians.com makes you a big kid? I would love to kick yalls sorry asses, but you guys just can't get enough of hiding behind your screen (where you're safe) talking **** about someones beliefs.

Again, I am an atheist. You guys just can't surpass the tragic flaw humanity has with not accepting others cultures and beliefs. Have fun being normal and detrimental.

Colin 07-04-2015 04:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by Kendama (Post 588114)
I don't make fun of you because you had a religious belief status

If it is really that hard to just not say anything that could offend someones beliefs? Is it really that funny? Do you think teaming up and lauhging about it on Graalians.com makes you a big kid? I would love to kick yalls sorry asses, but you guys just can't get enough of hiding behind your screen (where you're safe) talking **** about someones beliefs.

Again, I am an atheist. You guys just can't surpass the tragic flaw humanity has with not accepting others cultures and beliefs. Have fun being normal and detrimental.

Quote:

Posted by Kendama (Post 586595)
Wait?! Why the **** was this ruled!? This is completely unconstitutional!!! What an outrage omg... Think of all the gay people on the streets. That is completely against the bible and it says so on 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.

That is complete disrespect for jesus' sacrifice on the cross. He died so we could be married and not have to deal with gay marriages everywhere. Thats what the America I KNEW stands for. What on earth....

Why. Why couldn't they just take away our guns that would prevent all of the meaningless shootups we have these days. Instead they think gay people are important enough to go to the supreme court? I can't believe this. Everybody needs to send a letter to the supreme court and their congressmen/representative right now and tell them how this in direct defiance with gods will. Jesus, help us all. this is all sarcasm.

Now will you please stop complaining and let them continue this thread? (point I'm making is you sarcastically made fun of people who have a different religious belief than you)

also IMO I think the names of the people who get screenshotted should be crossed out or blurred in some way.

SouthernZombie* 07-04-2015 04:34 AM

Quote:

Posted by Colin (Post 588121)
Now will you please stop complaining and let them continue this thread?

also IMO I think the names of the people who get screenshotted should be crossed out or blurred in some way.

The names really should be it's rude not to.

Kendama 07-04-2015 04:34 AM

Quote:

Posted by Colin (Post 588121)
Now will you please stop complaining and let them continue this thread?

Do you see the sarcasm in the quote? Do you see it? It was making a point how stupid these people who were complaining talk.

However, I like your attempt at belittling me with the crowd of nerds. It is definitely more important for you to try to catch me on a contradiction that actually doesn't exist- rather than fixing the utter hate and cyberbullying that exists in this thread

Collin, mod of the year. Not realizing the utter disrespect of previous posts and fails at proving his already meaningless point of downsizing me.

Yes it was sarcastic. That is fine. I wasn't sarcastically making fun of Christians beliefs. It is not acceptable to use ones beliefs to belittle anothers. That was just ruled in the supreme court in the United States, so I would say others agree with that as well. If you disagree well that is just too much of a *world issue* debate for me to get into.

You think trying to call me out is the important thing here, when all I have done is monitor a forums real issues that you apparently cannot handle by yourself.

Bryan* 07-04-2015 04:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
http://www.graalians.com/forums/atta...1&d=1435984848

Racial word, status doesn't get reset. Makes me cringe all the time.

Colin 07-04-2015 04:43 AM

Quote:

Posted by Kendama (Post 588124)
Do you see the sarcasm in the quote? Do you see it? It was making a point how stupid these people who were complaining talk.

However, I like your attempt at belittling me with the crowd of nerds. It is definitely more important for you to try to catch me on a contradiction that actually doesn't exist- rather than fixing the utter hate and cyberbullying that exists in this thread

There's nothing I can do because I don't have moderation abilities in this section, but I suggested they blurred the names so that no single person would be targeted and would remain anonymous.

The point I made was you disagreed with people who didn't like something because it went against their religion, so you sarcastically mocked them for it, which is making fun of someone based on religious means.

I'm not replying anymore because you will continuously make the same argument and we are way off-topic, but if you really dislike this thread then don't open it or report it and someone who does have moderator powers here can decide what to do with it.

Quote:

Posted by Kendama (Post 588124)
You think trying to call me out is the important thing here, when all I have done is monitor a forums real issues that you apparently cannot handle by yourself.

As stated earlier, I don't have moderation abilities in this section so there is no way for me to handle it.

Wasn't calling you out, simply saying don't complain about something you've done. I don't agree with everything that is posted on this thread but I'm not going to complain about everything - like I said, if something seems wrong to you report it so the appropriate parties can handle it.

kenthefruit 07-04-2015 04:47 AM

Kendama, my dear user,

You've completely derailed this thread over some stupid status. This entire thread was intended to mock statuses and you come in gun blazing defending one that made someone cringe. Please, please, just step away.

Yours Truly,
kenovo

Ash Ketchum 07-04-2015 04:48 AM

#ColinForModeratorOfTheInternet

Kendama 07-04-2015 04:52 AM

Quote:

Posted by Colin (Post 588128)
There's nothing I can do because I don't have moderation abilities in this section, but I suggested they blurred the names so that no single person would be targeted and would remain anonymous.

The point I made was you disagreed with people who didn't like something because it went against their religion, so you sarcastically mocked them for it, which is making fun of someone based on religious means.

I'm not replying anymore because you will continuously make the same argument and we are way off-topic, but if you really dislike this thread then don't open it or report it and someone who does have moderator powers here can decided what to do with it.

I know you are younger than me so you just can't understand this type of debate stuff.

What I did is use a sarcastic and *victimless* portrayal of Christian supremacy in the United States trying to overrule our constitutional right of Freedom of religious belief based on scripture. That would be against our 1st amendment of the Constitution.

What has been done in this thread is: Taking a screenshot of someone praising their religious figure in an appropriate manner- and bringing it to a third party website without their consent and posting it on a thread titled "Funny/Cringey/Statuses".

Collin, you don't have a brain.

Quote:

Posted by kenovo (Post 588130)
Kendama, my dear user,

You've completely derailed this thread over some stupid status. This entire thread was intended to mock statuses and you come in gun blazing defending one that made someone cringe. Please, please, just step away.

Yours Truly,
kenovo

I came here to say one thing. I stuck around after you and several other members chose to show their asses and act like I was in the wrong to call it out.

By the way, it doesn't matter what this thread was "intended for". You guys need to just grow some same dignity, because even feeling the need to post this makes me "cringe".

Graalians - Graal Online Community Forums Rules
Although the administrators and moderators of Graalians - Graal Online Community Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Graalians - Graal Online Community Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Imprint 07-04-2015 05:08 AM

i am a law breaker kendama. you cannot stop me now. my boy colin is on your case.

Striken 07-04-2015 05:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
http:// http://m.imgur.com/eKkh6vD

Ash Ketchum 07-04-2015 05:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by Striken (Post 588145)

I have no idea if thats funny or cringey LOL