Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I don't play other games... (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181)

MonkeyNPC 09-03-2011 01:11 AM

I don't play other games...

I really don't, in all honesty I hate games. They bore me.
I like rock band though, thats fun after a few shots. :love:

Especially with others playing.

InuKaT 09-03-2011 01:13 AM

The only reason I play graal is cuz it's a good mmorpg that takes little space, has a good community and has a good interface

callimuc 09-03-2011 01:18 AM

Quote:

Posted by InuKaT (Post 2211)
The only reason I play graal is cuz it's a good mmorpg that takes little space, has a good community and has a good interface

Same for me. Eventually I think some admins arent really helpful (by having PMs friends only, ignoring help questions, ...). They knew that this will come up to them but usually never faced it until they got into that situation.
Anyway I also love the simple way of Graal. Sometimes it gets too much so I have to switch but itīs also very nice that itīs a game you can play in your spare time, without beeing like "** I have to kill that monster".

InuKaT 09-03-2011 01:21 AM

Quote:

Posted by callimuc (Post 2218)
Same for me. Eventually I think some admins arent really helpful (by having PMs friends only, ignoring help questions, ...). They knew that this will come up to them but usually never faced it until they got into that situation.
Anyway I also love the simple way of Graal. Sometimes it gets too much so I have to switch but itīs also very nice that itīs a game you can play in your spare time, without beeing like "** I have to kill that monster".

Try zodiac admins reply to you most of the time, when there's a blocker, they warp to you and everyones power obsessed so they're alwas like I have to kill that monster and get it's weapon. :) very nice bunch of people there

callimuc 09-03-2011 01:23 AM

Quote:

Posted by InuKaT (Post 2222)
Try zodiac admins reply to you most of the time, when there's a blocker, they warp to you and everyones power obsessed so they're alwas like I have to kill that monster and get it's weapon. :) very nice bunch of people there

Played it for some time but still have no clue about it xD I think Iīm level 39 there with the knowledge of a level 1

InuKaT 09-03-2011 01:25 AM

xD I've been playing it for a year or so now

Gamelova 09-03-2011 01:32 AM

I wish we had more MMO variety on the Appstore or any portable gaming device. All that is available for MMO'S on the iDevices are: Order and Chaos, Pocket Legends, Star Legends, Classic and Era Graal. Those are the top MMO games on the Appstore that I know of.

Currently Playing: Star Legends, Era is getting boring without decent updates o:

InuKaT 09-03-2011 01:36 AM

IMO: The World of Magic is decent, but mmos aren't the only popular RPGs on idevices, normal RPGs like Zenonia 3 are outstanding

MattKan 09-03-2011 01:57 AM

i've gotten to the point where i can't stand anything other than PC games, though i sometimes play the wii when friends are over (mario kart, super smash bros. brawl, etc.)

on PC I play civilization V and sims3, recommend you check out both if you haven't already

Swift 09-03-2011 01:58 AM

Hardcore PC gamer here. WoW, CS:S, TF2, all of it.

MonkeyNPC 09-03-2011 02:22 AM

I like graal because it's mobile Counterparts.
I see it as a live Social Community rather than a game. Haha.

I enjoy building houses on the sims, just not taking care of them.

InuKaT 09-03-2011 02:29 AM

The sims wasn't fun cuz u couldn't rob houses :(

Rok 09-03-2011 02:34 AM

I remember a good ole game called Pokemon. Too bad kids these days spend more time on "inappropriate video browsing."

InuKaT 09-03-2011 02:35 AM

The new pokemon ds games are getting more complicated

Rok 09-03-2011 02:41 AM

The graphics are like an "OMG" for me. Next Pokemon is for the 3Ds. 3D pokemon? Who woulda thunk it...