Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39130)

Anero 04-01-2018 10:16 PM

Quote:

Posted by tristanfosho (Post 808741)
Oh wow you still lurk around? If I was in your shoes I would have moved on. Embarrassment.

Well, at least I have my own shoes and I‘m not busy licking the ones of others. What colour do HW‘s shoes have? Besides, that‘s no way for a random PR like you to talk.

Oh, and also - Kieran sends his regards. He regrets recommending you.

tristanfosho 04-01-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Posted by Psycho Adelphos (Post 808742)
Kind of rude Tristan, doesn't really sound professional if you ask me. And on a side note your messages remind me of a certain POTUS, are you a Trump supporter? I have a feeling you are based on the way you form your arguments and defend them, very sad day. It's okay though we all make mistakes :D. But you really should familiarize yourself with business terms, your interpretation of advertising is pretty wrong based on my textbooks and degree..

I was so astonished that Anero is actually still around after everything he did it happened to throw me off character bit :D

Quote:

Posted by Anero (Post 808743)
Well, at least I have my own shoes and I‘m not busy licking the ones of others. What colour do HW‘s shoes have? Besides, that‘s no way for a random PR like you to talk.

Oh, and also - Kieran sends his regards. He regrets recommending you.

I just play because it is fun. What playerworld server do you play now or are you just here to be nosy and sling mud because you envy what you had?

tristanfosho 04-01-2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by Kirzey (Post 808745)

Lol are you sure you're not inverting the roles there ?

As I always said, you should think for yourself, and not let others think for you.

I have never seen you say that. In addition my opinion is always taken into consideration anytime something is being discussed.

I never had to lick anyone's shoes and I made judgement based upon what I witnessed

Kirzey 04-01-2018 11:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Posted by tristanfosho (Post 808744)
I was so astonished that Anero is actually still around after everything he did it happened to throw me off character bit :D

I just play because it is fun. What playerworld server do you play now or are you just here to be nosy and sling mud because you envy what you had?

As I always said, you should think for yourself, and not let others think for you.
Had to re-post, image wouldn't show :[

Quote:

Posted by Kirzey (Post 808745)

I have never seen you say that. In addition my opinion is always taken into consideration anytime something is being discussed.

I never had to lick anyone's shoes and I made judgement based upon what I witnessed

Well, you were a PR and I was Development Manager so obviously we weren't in the same section, and we didn't talk, I was much more close to the Devs. Staffs rather than the PR section.

What you witnessed is what HW wanted you to hear/see. It's no secret she does favoritism and make decisions that will benefit her.
Remember that letter I released ? It surely impacted them a lot, and do you remember how she turned that one out ? Made Anero and I look like the bad guys, when in reality, she's the bad person in all of this.
But obviously, you'll try to find a counter argument to this- since you only try to defend her, just like Carlito.

tristanfosho 04-01-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Kirzey (Post 808747)

Had to re-post, image wouldn't show :[

Well, you were a PR and I was Development Manager so obviously we weren't in the same section, and we didn't talk, I was much more close to the Devs. Staffs rather than the PR section.

What you witnessed is what HW wanted you to hear/see. It's no secret she does favoritism and make decisions that will benefit her.
Remember that letter I released ? It surely impacted them a lot, and do you remember how she turned that one out ? Made Anero and I look like the bad guys, when in reality, she's the bad person in all of this.
But obviously, you'll try to find a counter argument to this- since you only try to defend her, just like Carlito.

Most of the staff team is involved in the conversations about development now. I don't see any favoritism. So either you are just making it up or things have changed for the better since you guys were removed. In my point of view you had become used to doing things on your own due to management being very inactive. You did not want to accept a replacement manager. It is your own faults that you took things too far and had to be shut down.

MJ4 04-01-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by tristanfosho (Post 808718)
Not completely true. Every server lags a bit so you can't just pin that on Era. The staff team is great and if someone is unprofessional they will be removed. If someone is talking about a graal clone they could lose their account on ANY server it is not Era specific.

iEra added Plasma Corp it is in open Beta if you haven't given it a try yet.

I've tried it out couple of days ago. The survival game is fun but it only kept me going for a week or two. Not sure why but I lost interest in it. One of the reasons why is that all the gangs are annoying af. If you mess up once they call you trash . I've seen them talk trash about my friends and I just hated it. " Its only bots, if you die then ur noob" I heard this line almost everyday when I was playing it. Another reason is players only do the same dam strategy and it got boring in a matter of turns.

tristanfosho 04-01-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by MJ4 (Post 808750)
I've tried it out couple of days ago. The survival game is fun but it only kept me going for a week or two. Not sure why but I lost interest in it. One of the reasons why is that all the gangs are annoying af. If you mess up once they call you trash . I've seen them talk trash about my friends and I just hated it. " Its only bots, if you die then ur noob" I heard this line almost everyday when I was playing it. Another reason is players only do the same dam strategy and it got boring in a matter of turns.

Yeah, there are a lot of really toxic people in Era xD. You can really enjoy it though if you can find some good friends in the game who treat you like a normal person and not just a body to help boost their gang.

Kirzey 04-01-2018 11:46 PM

Quote:

Posted by tristanfosho (Post 808748)
Most of the staff team is involved in the conversations about development now. I don't see any favoritism. So either you are just making it up or things have changed for the better since you guys were removed. In my point of view you had become used to doing things on your own due to management being very inactive. You did not want to accept a replacement manager. It is your own faults that you took things too far and had to be shut down.

Yeah Storm and I obviously had to take decisions for the server on our owns, since we were the highest ranked staffs left, if we didn't, iEra would have been an insane mess from the inside (not to mention Unixmad begged us two to come back when we resigned for just a week). The only reason we came back is because we had an agreement with him which he obvioulsy didn't respect (we expected it).

I didn't want a Manager replacement ? Do you even know why Snk didn't come back ? Haha, there are a lot of things that happened Tristan, and when this happened you were a PR, who had no clue wtf was going on up there. I bet you don't even know why Snk has refused to come back as Manager. Don't start calling me out on "yeah you guys did bad things on our backs." No. We simply talked a lot, for a long time, which made us take our final decision of retiring.

When you don't know a quarter of what actually happened, don't try to act like the SPR that knows about it, your statements are all wrong. Now go believe what your blind eyes see, and quote me back only once you know the full story.

tristanfosho 04-01-2018 11:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by Kirzey (Post 808753)
Yeah Storm and I obviously had to take decisions for the server on our owns, since we were the highest ranked staffs left, if we didn't, iEra would have been an insane mess from the inside (not to mention Unixmad begged us two to come back when we resigned for just a week). The only reason we came back is because we had an agreement with him which he obvioulsy didn't respect (we expected it).

I didn't want a Manager replacement ? Do you even know why Snk didn't come back ? Haha, there are a lot of things that happened Tristan, and when this happened you were a PR, who had no clue wtf was going on up there. I bet you don't even know why Snk has refused to come back as Manager. Don't start calling me out on "yeah you guys did bad things on our backs." No. We simply talked a lot, for a long time, which made us take our final decision of retiring.

When you don't know a quarter of what actually happened, don't try to act like the SPR that knows about it, your statements are all wrong. Now go believe what your blind eyes see, and quote me back only once you know the full story.

You often contradict yourself by saying you left on your own but also say that you were forced to leave, it can't be both.

I was just wondering what you and Anero were still doing here and what playerworlds you play?

If you left why are you here.

It also still doesn't change that everything is good now. You should know that it didn't fall apart and everything worked out :)

This is all thanks to HomelessWitch. She put in a lot of work to rebuild a team and it has been very successful.

Kirzey 04-02-2018 12:12 AM

Quote:

Posted by tristanfosho (Post 808754)
You often contradict yourself by saying you left on your own but also say that you were forced to leave, it can't be both.

I was just wondering what you and Anero were still doing here and what playerworlds you play?

If you left why are you here.

It also still doesn't change that everything is good now. You should know that it didn't fall apart and everything worked out :)

Yeah I decided to leave, it was a decision I made after a few talks with trusted people. I don't know how does that makes me contradict myself ? I never said I was forced to leave, I said we were badly treated.

I can only talk for myself- I'm still around to watch how iEra is falling despite what you say. I talked to a lot of people telling me that iEra as of now, averages around 1.5k-2k players, when it had 4k, and since I think for myself, I've checked that myself.
And I obviously don't play any PW, for the simple reason that Unixmad is the one who owns them, but that doesn't mean I don't know what happens in the inside.
;) am I right ? Little discord spies.

Why are you telling me that the game didn't fall apart and everything worked out ? Are you trying to make people think I tried to kill iEra ? Lol.

Envoyé de mon SM-G925F en utilisant Tapatalk

tristanfosho 04-02-2018 12:21 AM

Quote:

Posted by Kirzey (Post 808755)
Yeah I decided to leave, it was a decision I made after a few talks with trusted people. I don't know how does that makes me contradict myself ? I never said I was forced to leave, I said we were badly treated.

I can only talk for myself- I'm still around to watch how iEra is falling despite what you say. I talked to a lot of people telling me that iEra as of now, averages around 1.5k-2k players, when it had 4k, and since I think for myself, I've checked that myself.
And I obviously don't play any PW, for the simple reason that Unixmad is the one who owns them, but that doesn't mean I don't know what happens in the inside.
;) am I right ? Little discord spies.

Why are you telling me that the game didn't fall apart and everything worked out ? Are you trying to make people think I tried to kill iEra ? Lol.

https://i.imgur.com/vmGtnKR.png

That is the confusing part. If I can catch you in a lie, how many lies can I catch you in. You act as if you were forced out but you left willingly? You don't make sense.

iEra could peak 4k when SNK announced free EC if we reached 4k. Generally the player count was 800-3100 and right now it is about 800-2600 so it is not such a big difference as you try to portray.

I bet we could still peak 4k if we did that announcement for free EC. :D

Kirzey 04-02-2018 12:34 AM

Quote:

Posted by tristanfosho (Post 808756)
https://i.imgur.com/vmGtnKR.png

That is the confusing part. If I can catch you in a lie, how many lies can I catch you in. You act as if you were forced out but you left willingly? You don't make sense.

iEra could peak 4k when SNK announced free EC if we reached 4k. Generally the player count was 800-3100 and right now it is about 800-2600 so it is not such a big difference as you try to portray.

I bet we could still peak 4k if we did that announcement for free EC. :D

Haha I'm having fun seeing how hard you're trying to counter argument me. This picture you sent, I said that because when we left, I told my staffs I'd stick around a bit exclusively for them so they're not left alone, this was a temporary thing. Yet didn't happen since HW straight kicked me out of the discord. So yet again, how does your statement makes me contradict myself when I said I took the decision to leave ? I said I left, told my staffs I'd stick a bit with them then completely retire.

Go back in time, when Snk managed. You'll see the difference there. It used to peak at 3.8k-4k on holidays, still had a strong 2.5k during school. As you just said, it lost a lot of players.

Free EC was Snk's thing, a bad Manager cannot copy a Legendary one, sorry. But go ahead and try if that can make you feel better.

Tricky 04-02-2018 12:55 AM

Nah man play fortnite, that's all the new craze now.

caseyw 04-02-2018 01:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by tristanfosho (Post 808722)
You downplay the situation a bit.

The rules clearly say not to advertise. If there are people who ignore the rules and just do what they want they will be punished.

There are rules for everything we do in life. You always have the option to follow them or to do whatever you want.

That option is never taken away but there is always a consequence to your decision.

I dont downplay the situation at all.

In what context is removing someones account a suitable punishment for talking about another game? if you honestly believe that unixmad is in the right here then i seriously dont know whats wrong with you.

and if you didnt realise, censoring the name of said clone and unlinking users for playing it has only increased its popularity, so congrats. yall played yourself.

Reno 04-02-2018 03:39 AM

This is all much ado about nothing.

Trying to change the minds of people who remained on the staff team and believe that everything is 100% kosher is a waste of time because it's a ride or die situation.

I don't agree with very much Tristan said at all but it's not worth arguing over because there's not going to be an opportunity for a neutral or unbiased discussion about what happened on Era that made people leave or what happened with banned accounts.

It's one of those situations where every person thinks that they're 100% in the right.

One thing I will say is that obviously everything is not better on Era since we left because I did happen to see the screenshot of staff bragging about how fun it is to ban players. The staff involved would have been fired ASAP if I was a PRA. They should be ashamed. If those staff were fired I apologise, I haven't been keeping up to date with Era gossip.