Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39130)

DarkKnight 06-14-2017 03:29 PM

Era used to be good, now it has 13 year olds with mild-level asbergers managing development and PRs that literally dictate the server.

Not to mention the P2W aspect...

Reign 06-18-2017 06:51 AM

Quote:

Posted by DarkKnight (Post 786748)
Era used to be good, now it has 13 year olds with mild-level asbergers managing development and PRs that literally dictate the server.

Not to mention the P2W aspect...

prs basically take up the whole server

DoubleliftGraal 06-24-2017 06:34 AM

Quote:

Posted by Reign (Post 787229)
prs basically take up the whole server

wtf is prs

NightmareK 06-28-2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by DoubleliftGraal (Post 787852)
wtf is prs

Player Relations

List 07-01-2017 01:01 AM

Quote:

Posted by DoubleliftGraal (Post 785045)
Hi, should I play this game? If u think i should, gimme some interesting things i gotta do in this game. ALSO, tell me how the gst works here

I am from the iClassic server btw

It's hard. Your gonna need as much help as you can get. What you need to know is that there are only certain jobs that are actually good. The jobs I'm talking about are Speedy Pizza, Digging Shells, Collecting Trash/Mushrooms, and Taxi.

The PK system is 100x more complex than classic. 2 good guns that I know of are the BAR and the Minigun. They both cost 200k though, so good luck with that. If you don't wanna save for thoose I'm sure that there's guns that are decent and less money.

IDK how the GST works tbh but that its only Once a year (i think) and is Livestreamed on Twitch. And its pretty cool actually

The community is mixed. Some people can be nice, some people can be cancer. Really depends. However, there are a lot more Bad people than nice, so don't go into Astro Club (one of the main social areas) and expect to be treated TOO nicely.

Lastly, be sure to explore the map. There's a LOT of things you can explore. There a plenty of easter eggs and secret shops. Exploring the map for the first time can be one of the most fun parts about this game.

Sorry if I'm wrong about some of theese, I only have like 400 hours or somethin idk

DoubleliftGraal 04-01-2018 02:10 AM

How are ya iEra players doing?

tristanfosho 04-01-2018 02:23 AM

Quote:

Posted by DoubleliftGraal (Post 808685)

We doing good :)
iEra mostly revolves around pking, basing and sparring. It is fun to experiment with different guns and find the gun that fits your play-style :)

Reign 04-01-2018 03:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by DoubleliftGraal (Post 808685)

I’ll give a real answer. The server is lagging horrendously, Staff are still unprofessional and many people have lost their accounts for talking about a Graal clone. The era forums is now run by ingame staff since they got rid of all the moderators. They make up rules on the spot which benefits them and Favouritism is still happening.

Other than that we are doing good

MJ4 04-01-2018 07:55 AM

Played era for 2k hrs and it's gone boring and now I got back to classic. Era has lost its touch. Not much contests, activities and there's no new content. It was amazing back in the day and there was so much to do. For newcomers it will be great because you can explore around and meet people and do new activies. Right now it's:

Era < Classic

I just hope it improves in the coming months

tristanfosho 04-01-2018 02:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Reign (Post 808697)
I’ll give a real answer. The server is lagging horrendously, Staff are still unprofessional and many people have lost their accounts for talking about a Graal clone. The era forums is now run by ingame staff since they got rid of all the moderators. They make up rules on the spot which benefits them and Favouritism is still happening.

Other than that we are doing good

Not completely true. Every server lags a bit so you can't just pin that on Era. The staff team is great and if someone is unprofessional they will be removed. If someone is talking about a graal clone they could lose their account on ANY server it is not Era specific.

Quote:

Posted by MJ4 (Post 808706)
Played era for 2k hrs and it's gone boring and now I got back to classic. Era has lost its touch. Not much contests, activities and there's no new content. It was amazing back in the day and there was so much to do. For newcomers it will be great because you can explore around and meet people and do new activies. Right now it's:

Era < Classic

I just hope it improves in the coming months

iEra added Plasma Corp it is in open Beta if you haven't given it a try yet.

caseyw 04-01-2018 03:17 PM

imagine having your account taken away for literally discussing another game

tristanfosho 04-01-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Posted by caseyw (Post 808720)
imagine having your account taken away for literally discussing another game

You downplay the situation a bit.

The rules clearly say not to advertise. If there are people who ignore the rules and just do what they want they will be punished.

There are rules for everything we do in life. You always have the option to follow them or to do whatever you want.

That option is never taken away but there is always a consequence to your decision.

Anero 04-01-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by tristanfosho (Post 808722)
You downplay the situation a bit.

The rules clearly say not to advertise. If there are people who ignore the rules and just do what they want they will be punished.

There are rules for everything we do in life. You always have the option to follow them or to do whatever you want.

That option is never taken away but there is always a consequence to your decision.

Because discussing or talking about another game clearly is the same as actively promoting and advertising it. That‘s ridiculous, you puppet.

tristanfosho 04-01-2018 09:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by Anero (Post 808738)
Because discussing or talking about another game clearly is the same as actively promoting and advertising it. That‘s ridiculous, you puppet.

Oh wow you still lurk around? If I was in your shoes I would have moved on. Embarrassment.

Psycho Adelphos 04-01-2018 10:13 PM

Kind of rude Tristan, doesn't really sound professional if you ask me. And on a side note your messages remind me of a certain POTUS, are you a Trump supporter? I have a feeling you are based on the way you form your arguments and defend them, very sad day. It's okay though we all make mistakes :D. But you really should familiarize yourself with business terms, your interpretation of advertising is pretty wrong based on my textbooks and degree..