Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technology (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Social Media Marketing Tool (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40019)

Clown 12-13-2017 07:09 AM

Social Media Marketing Tool

Hey so I don’t know if you can post stuff like this on Graalians, just take it down if it’s not allowed.

So I opened up a website just recently that allows you to make money from reselling typical social media services such as Instagram Followers, YouTube views, Facebook friends etc for very low costs (under $1 for 1000 for most services).

I’m not asking anyone to invest in the website to start a business like this but some CC on the service, interface and more would be nice as it was just opened yesterday.

http://s-panel.co.uk

Cheers :)

Distorted_P2P 12-13-2017 07:28 AM

dang cheap af

Clown 12-13-2017 07:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by Distorted_P2P (Post 803653)
dang cheap af

Thanks :) it’s designed as a resellers hub, people can and have made a lot of money from this type of stuff as long as you can sell it. The website just makes t an automatic process so people can choose an amount, set a link and it sorts it for them.

Rusix 12-13-2017 11:46 AM

Now... I'm not a big social media person, but I do know you can get money from things like YouTube and such. But for Facebook. Why would you pay to have friends or random people add you?

Clown 12-13-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 803663)
Now... I'm not a big social media person, but I do know you can get money from things like YouTube and such. But for Facebook. Why would you pay to have friends or random people add you?

That’s besides the point when you know people will pay good money for it

Rusix 12-13-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by Clown (Post 803668)
That’s besides the point when you know people will pay good money for it

That's slightly the question though. Why would people pay money for Instagram views?

Clown 12-13-2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 803671)
That's slightly the question though. Why would people pay money for Instagram views?

The same reason unix is making a fortunate off gralat packs, because people want to look cool online even if it means spending real mula

Albie 12-13-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 803671)

Usually it's to look popular - can be looking popular for friends or making a product or business look popular

Clown 12-13-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Posted by Albie (Post 803673)
Usually it's to look popular - can be looking popular for friends or making a product or business look popular

This is very true with the businesses, when I was reselling Instagram Followers I had many businesses contact me to add followers to their accounts in order to make it look popular and therefore increase sales.

Sir 12-13-2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Posted by Albie (Post 803673)

Just like how unix pays for likes on his Facebook pages

Rusix 12-13-2017 03:48 PM

Well then, gotta buy those instagram followers to make it seem like I got friends in real life. Oh boy the pain and suffering is not something I feel in my heart every night as I cry, not in my life. It is all but the tears that my best friend "MLG SCRUB FISH DESTROYER 1337" has not replied to me since I bought that friend. Infact no friend that I have purchased has replied to me. But Atleast I have frinedz now. Even if Google says they are not real people.

Now I shall return to google and Google cat haz chezeburger and hope that in my heart he has haz haz HAZ HAZ chezeburg3r.

TWIZ 12-13-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 803663)

It's to acquire more reach and expand your market. Businesses want as people to know about their products and services. Also it looks good to have a lot of followers as a business, it makes them look reputable.

RyanB 12-13-2017 11:17 PM

CC: decorate your website

Gary 12-14-2017 03:44 PM

I don't really see it as a reseller tool. You might think its cheap, but if you really want to resell it's not. Take YouTube for instance. You can buy cheap views, if you want views, you'll need comments. The comments are very expensive. Your friends see your views and comments are really high, but what about subscribers? You need to buy an equivalence to those, and that is a TON of money. Social Media Marketing is a joke, especially with panels like those where it's not technically even real.

ALSO, this service is still fairly expensive. There are other SMM Panels that sell 140k followers for $220 I believe? This one sells 100k for $300

Clown 12-14-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Posted by Gary (Post 803778)
I don't really see it as a reseller tool. You might think its cheap, but if you really want to resell it's not. Take YouTube for instance. You can buy cheap views, if you want views, you'll need comments. The comments are very expensive. Your friends see your views and comments are really high, but what about subscribers? You need to buy an equivalence to those, and that is a TON of money. Social Media Marketing is a joke, especially with panels like those where it's not technically even real.

ALSO, this service is still fairly expensive. There are other SMM Panels that sell 140k followers for $220 I believe? This one sells 100k for $300

Yeah I see where you’re coming from, that’s only really if people want to pay that kinda money. The website is designed for people to buy in bulk and resell for a profit of whatever they can sell to. Some reputable websites sell 1000 followers for $10 for instance, that’s crazy profit if you can get away with it