Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Any ideas for Zone? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2515)

Astram 12-12-2011 07:56 PM

Any ideas for Zone?

Hey, this is really cool. Zone is expected to be arriving soon as we can all tell by Stefans Facebook post and the new section that this thread is obviously in. Now, we know that zone is coming, but what do you want? This thread could gather a lot of fun opportunities on zone when it's released. So just post anything you feel zone should have in this thread, and make sure it's professional. Thanks :)!

P.S.
I'm so excited ;)

fp4 12-12-2011 08:02 PM

It's got a dead dude's (Shaun64) graphics on it apparently.

This is also Zone's second appearance in the app store.

I have a very bad feeling that it's going to have the same game unbalancing pay-to-win shop that it currently has on PC. It was a fun server in 05 though.

MattKan 12-12-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by fp4 (Post 43227)
It's got a dead dude's (Shaun64) graphics on it apparently.

That's kinda creepy.

Quote:

Posted by fp4 (Post 43227)
This is also Zone's second appearance in the app store.

I have a very bad feeling that it's going to have the same game unbalancing pay-to-win shop that it currently has on PC. It was a fun server in 05 though.

I've played Zone several times and it's never looked remotely fun, and since this server failed last time on the App Store I see no reason why it won't fail fail, nor that I will play it.

LordBryson 12-12-2011 10:17 PM

Omg cant't wait its a fun server on pc just no one plays it.

Astram 12-13-2011 02:06 AM

Zone previously failed on the AppStore because it had a bad control scheme. Plus if it's on the iPhone it will come to life. Classic isn't popular on the pc really, like it's popular for what it's known for but most players don't have it their home. Era is popular on pc and zone is dead on the of but it will be a hit for the iPhone

HomoPanda 12-13-2011 02:27 AM

i called that toad would be back in under weeks.
Other then that,
Zone's coming back
hellz yea

MattKan 12-13-2011 02:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by Toad (Post 43378)
Zone previously failed on the AppStore because it had a bad control scheme. Plus if it's on the iPhone it will come to life. Classic isn't popular on the pc really, like it's popular for what it's known for but most players don't have it their home. Era is popular on pc and zone is dead on the of but it will be a hit for the iPhone

Classic PC is a UC server so you can't really compare its popularity to Classic iPhone.

Chaotic 12-13-2011 02:36 AM

You can't compare any servers popularity to classic iphone, the PC playerbase can't compete with it. Also, Classic is probably one of the most popular servers on Graalonline, along with Bomy Islands, Graal 2k1, and Babylon, which even though they're gone now they were still popular

Katniss 12-13-2011 02:58 AM

I think we should be able to eat cakes =]
typical Kat

Jatz 12-13-2011 06:13 AM

iEra Zone is awesome.

Maikeru 12-13-2011 07:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by everybody in this forum
More Events/Activities

BboyEatsbacon 12-13-2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by Jatz (Post 43448)
iEra Zone is awesome.

omg adiam jst tld mt tht z0ne is cuming to iera wuts iera

Shock 12-13-2011 11:09 PM

I've never played the last incarnation of zone, however I can brainstorm. Every game needs a fun way to make gralats. How about futuristic motorcycle racing where you can race team vehicles. Or, make an exploration job where you explore space. You could even give realistic jobs where people actually perform realistic activities... Like the Sims, I guess. We need weapons that have uses and designs that are practical and futuristic. Ray guns, maybe *******vity grenades that cause you to float in space; trapped. The themes of the future need to be strong and based with effective purpose. I'll brainstorm a bit more to think of new ideas soon.

Chaotic 12-14-2011 01:31 AM

GUISE IT MUST OF LEAKED BY ANONHYMOES HACKRZ OR SOMETHINK ITS ON PC GRAWL ON SERVER L1ST ING0ld tsab CALLED ZONE OMG I PLAY IT NOW

Crono 12-14-2011 02:09 AM

Zone died because of the restrictions on trial accounts back in 2006. A lot of newbies tried to take over and change it from there but they all failed miserably. The worst part of these attempts was Stefan's addition of the gelat shop, where it's basically cash4power. They then added a limit to how long the normal guns, which you bought with the ingame currency, lasted to a month (used to be infinite. i mean when you buy items on other games do they ****ing disappear? lol no) while keeping the overpowered weapons exclusive to the cash shop.

But it won't matter really. It will come out and tons of naive children will throw their money into it.

If s64 were alive today (lol dumb emo hung himself) he'd be against this.

Quote:

Posted by Toad (Post 43378)
Zone previously failed on the AppStore because it had a bad control scheme. Plus if it's on the iPhone it will come to life.

On one hand you acknowledge that it was a flop on the iPhone and then you say if it was on the iPhone it would "come to life"?