Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Graal advertisement (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231)

frenzy 09-03-2011 03:33 PM

Graal advertisement

Recently I have noticed that a lot of players on classic are quitting and many of the new players do not continue playing from the start. I know i have spent a lot of money on packs in classic, I do not see why graal does not advertise on facebook google or any major sites. If graal advertised we would have so many more players, none of my friends have ever heard of this game, and if we had more players then more areas would be released. Simple as that. If you have any ideas please share them. Thanks.

Swift 09-03-2011 04:07 PM

Advertising would be smart.

EPiK 09-03-2011 04:36 PM

Advertising costs MONEY.

Swift 09-03-2011 04:37 PM

Money I'd say you guys would have.

Pauli 09-03-2011 04:54 PM

Quote:

Posted by EPiK (Post 2943)
Advertising costs MONEY.

How many money they'r making with the gralats packs on the classic server from litle kids ?

tonksy 09-03-2011 04:57 PM

advertising DOES NOT cost money, only time. i could double graal players in about a month! and without spending a penny, idk wat xors problem is with advertising

Dusty 09-03-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by tonksy (Post 2954)
advertising DOES NOT cost money, only time. i could double graal players in about a month! and without spending a penny, idk wat xors problem is with advertising

Um... yes it does. You can't just throw ads onto websites. You have to pay advertisers to place your ads. If you want a commercial on TV you have to not only pay to make the commercial but also pay to have it put on the air(a lot).

tonksy 09-03-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Posted by Dusty (Post 2955)
Um... yes it does. You can't just throw ads onto websites. You have to pay advertisers to place your ads. If you want a commercial on TV you have to not only pay to make the commercial but also pay to have it put on the air(a lot).

im sorry but it does not sir, trust me ive been marketing like a boss for years, im not talking putting it on tv or nothing thts just ridiculous...
and if u have the contacts u do not need to pay so called advertisers

Swift 09-03-2011 05:18 PM

Tonksy, I don't think they're gonna want advertising on 4Chan.

tonksy 09-03-2011 05:21 PM

swift, and nor would i blame them :/
i will pm u in a sec

JoshPlus 09-03-2011 05:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by tonksy

im sorry but it does not sir, trust me ive been marketing like a boss for years, im not talking putting it on tv or nothing thts just ridiculous...

They mean GOOD advertising. No advertising on websites that are less known than Graal.

Crono 09-03-2011 05:56 PM

No, not until the PC version is "fixed".

frenzy 09-03-2011 06:13 PM

many websites such as facebook and youtube videos, people can just comment about checking graal out, advertising can be as simple as that even if it is completely irrelevent from what you are posting on.

tonksy 09-03-2011 06:16 PM

good point frenzy, though basic they are great ways to get refs, plus u can buy youtube subs likes etc i wont mention where though

Matthew 09-03-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by tonksy (Post 2957)

Clearly.