Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Steven Universe (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35482)

Asaiki 05-01-2016 09:54 AM

There will be 4 episodes coming this month and I have a question doe, Is CN purposely trying to kill the show?

Alexmo 05-01-2016 09:58 AM

Hopefully not but it seems that they are trying to do something stupid with it. And by the way those melons total are pikmin

Asaiki 05-01-2016 09:59 AM

Quote:

Posted by Alexmo (Post 700904)
Hopefully not but it seems that they are trying to do something stupid with it

I know right? The production of the show's episodes were super fast last year or last 2 years ago.

Alexmo 05-01-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Posted by Asaiki (Post 700905)
I know right? The production of the show's episodes were super fast last year or last 2 years ago.

It seems like their doing what Nintendo is doing also moving staff to the next thing

Lambda 05-01-2016 10:03 AM

I guess they're busy making the reboot of Ben 10 NOOT NOOT, seriously though, this year is big for CN, at least we're not stuck with Chowder

Alexmo 05-01-2016 10:05 AM

Quote:

Posted by Lambda (Post 700907)
I guess they're busy making the reboot of Ben 10 NOOT NOOT, seriously though, this year is big for CN, at least we're not stuck with Chowder

Just no more reboots of Ben 10 pls. Hopefully a good new show no more reboots

Asaiki 05-02-2016 09:37 AM

http://ashamelessjellyfish.tumblr.co...tion-to-the-in

http://40.media.tumblr.com/1a9b85164...6nob0_1280.png

I'm so Hyped.
STEVENS HAIR IS TURNING PINK SDKbwiukhjdnasdukb 091

http://41.media.tumblr.com/8c5a1324d...u6nob0_500.png

PigParty 05-02-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Posted by Asaiki (Post 700901)
There will be 4 episodes coming this month and I have a question doe, Is CN purposely trying to kill the show?

Just this show? Based on the quality of all other CN shows, I'd say they're trying to kill their entire channel.

MikvaGraal 05-02-2016 09:31 PM

Thought this was a troll thread lol, after further review I'm truly cringing.This show totally sucks anyways.

Asaiki 05-03-2016 02:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by MikvaGraal (Post 701483)
Thought this was a troll thread lol, after further review I'm truly cringing.This show totally sucks anyways.

I'm just interested in their backstories and such I don't care for the animations style and their current situation but it adds more to their backstory, and also I also like how it makes me speculates in stuff, kind of like a detective.

Asaiki 05-05-2016 04:14 AM

Hi I found a leak on tumblr and Decided to share it, Warning it might be fake or it might ruin everything about the show it's basically the ending of it I think I haven't read it since I don't wanna.

EDIT: Rose is evil b4 the War thnx.

Spoiler
“Yellow Diamond poofs Peridot, she reforms at the finale with star shaped hair to show she’s with the Crystal Gems now.” (if any of these leaks are true, this one is for certain)

“Funnily enough, YD’s capture will have a similar effect. For a while now, the Diamond Authority has been a triumvirate, and major decisions made always had to be a 2-1 vote among the Authority. With YD gone, a major conflict is brewing between the forces of BD and WD.”

(someone asked if their gemsona, Onyx, can be in the show) “No, but Onyx will be a character after the confrontation with YD.”

(Onyx continued) “She’s under White Diamond’s command, It will be a while before her appearance, I apologize.”

“No ships will be made canon, Connie or otherwise, but there will be tons of cute moments between Peri and Steven, and more with Connie.”

(in response to someone asking about Steven fusions) “Stevion, leading up to the fight with YD. Then the fusion with Peridot.”

(someone heard about Stevion and went what the ****) “No lies, it actually serves as a plot point for Steven. The Gems already showed skepticism at Steven fusing with Connie, this will be the ‘okay, something’s up’ moment for them.”

(asked about Lion being sent to Steven) “Yes, per instruction from Rose.”

(someone asked if Stevion is Steven’s true final form) “Ha, not by a long shot. There isn’t really a final form, as that’s not what we’re going for. Aside from some shonen-esque power-ups (Stevion) being one of them, most of the fusions are meant to be representations of the relationship between those partaking in the fusion.”

(asked about favorite gem we hadn’t met yet at the time) “Yellow Diamond. Very official, no nonsense. The business-woman fancomics I see around her are somewhat what she’s like. She’s not heartless, but she’s VERY goal-oriented.”

(someone asked why Steven would fuse with Peridot before fusing with other gems) “Steven on some level feels it wouldn’t be right. Ever since he’s received doubts about his identity, that he might actually BE his mother, he’s trying to establish his own identity. Peridot has no previous connections to Rose, so in his mind it’s ‘okay’.”

(someone asked if Lion is part of Rose or what’s left of her) “No, Lion is just an experiment of Rose’s. Lapis is more of an ally after the YD fight, but she doesn’t join up with them or anything. Peridot’s the only one who does by the end of it.”

(someone asked about how Stevion looks, what Peridot’s weapon is, and why all the gems are so tiny) “Stevion is more humanoid, with a mane, really. He utilizes Lion’s roars, and Steven’s bubbles to bounce around all over. Peridot doesn’t have a weapon, naturally at least, and gems are ‘built’ to serve a purpose. Rose is a higher tier on the Hierarchy, Jasper is built for combat, and Peridot and normal Pearls are made for service.”

(someone asked about normal Pearls) “Short, like Peridot. Think pearls on a necklace, they aren’t elongated like th one our Pearl has, are they?”

(someone asked about healing corrupted gems) “A way is found inadvertently, but not by the Gems. Corruption is caused by both physical and mental damage inflicted during the Rebellion.”

(someone asked who Bismuth is and if anyone gets shattered) “Well, in simple terms, Bismuth is Proto-Steven. No one gets shattered.”

(someone asked if Lapis will join the CGs) “Ally, but she’ll be like Greg in that she shows up from time to time while remaining in Beach City.”

(someone asked about Homeworld) “YD’s defeat, and Bismuth’s escape make it necessary for the Gems to travel to Homeworld.”

(someone had a lot of questions about humans being experimented on and turned into gems and stuff) “No humans have been experimented on during the current events of the show. Before that, however, is a different story.”

(someone asked about Bismuth’s design) “The design behind Bismuth is to be an artificial one. I’m only speaking of the Gem, of course. The interactions between Steven and ‘Bismuth are’…tense to say the least.”

(someone asked about male metals) “There are no other races, really. Bismuth is a metal, only because he’s artificial.” (first place where Bismuth’s pronouns are mentioned?)

“Greg gets hurt badly.”

(someone asked what Bismuth looks like) “By no means does he look like Steven. The ‘Gem’ itself protrudes from his chest, and he’s a rather lanky boy, similar in size to Lars, just a bit shorter.”

(someone asked why gems are humanoid) “Just because, honestly.”

(someone asked about Greg getting hurt, and the relationship between Steven and Bismuth) “Greg is hurt, but he recovers, slowly. The relationship between Steven and Bismuth will take many forms, honestly, one of Student/Teacher, Victim/Victimizer, Rivals like you suggested, and more. Their backgrounds fuse to paint a complete picture of Rose Quartz, so they need each other on some level to get all the answers.”

(unclear origin) “Yes, he was taken in by Rose.”

(asked if Rose is the most complex character in SU) “No, Bismuth takes that role. Rose is a close second.”

(asked if Connie and Peridot will interact) “No interaction is really made between them, unfortunately.”

(someone replies to previous post and asks about Lapis and Jasper) “They unfuse, Jasper is poofed with Yellow Diamond. If you meant interaction with Connie, there really isn’t any.”

(someone asks when Stevonnie) “Steven and Connie fuse and fight together as Stevonnie in the finale.”

(someone asks about Connie episodes and “Human Beings”) “Connie-centric episodes are still going to happen, of course. You’ll have to be more clear on the “human beings” deal, though.

(someone asked if Rose is evil) “She has a love for all life. That love can be ..extreme depending on the circumstances.”

(someone asked if Rose made the forced fusions) “Yes, she made them, out of a misguided attempt to either save them, or make their sacrifice not be completely in vain by giving them a chance to make new life, new life she could love.” (this explains why the forced fusions attacked Steven in particular)

(someone asked about secret agents and the government knowing what’s up with gems) “Nothing is set in stone yet, but there’s a pitch for Mayor Dewey-centric episode that revolves around that very idea.” (they continued) “You were right to expect no. But there is a “human” villain which poses a monumental threat.”

(someone asked about questions fans should ask themselves, and if certain characters will appear) “Regardless of who made the forced fusions, people should be asking, ‘Why’ make forced fusions. Bismuth and the other two Diamonds make their appearance.”

(someone asked if ‘human’ villain is Marty) “No, it’s Bismuth.”

(someone asked what the Cluster actually is (this was before When It Rains aired), here was the response in its entirety) “The reason homeworld gems look down on fusion is because lower-class and slave gems are the only ones who do it, and they do it to create weapons of war for the gems in power. Remember how the ship Jasper arrived on was shaped like a hand? That’s why. That’s also why homeworld gems have weapons that revolve around dispersing fusions, so they’re easily quelled if they get any ideas. Somewhere along the line, all the fused homeworld gems decided to revolt, and the homeworld is in a state of turmoil. ‘The cluster’ is a very large group of gems close to the center of the earth that has been gestating for thousands of years, and was supposed to become an ultimate weapon for the homeworld, but has since become uncontrollable, and the homeworld blames the Crystal Gems for everything.” (some of this has already come true)

“Rose is the one who established the Kindergarten when she first arrived on Earth. She has some secrets hidden here and there.”

“Steven doesn’t poof at any point this season, though there is a fake-out towards the end. However, Sucrose [Rebecca Sugar] does have ideas about the actual ending to the show, and while she’s keeping them very close to the chest, I can almost guarantee they involve Steven poofing and coming back at some point.”

Some other stuff spread across several posts: Rose wanted to have a child before meeting Greg, apparently there was a real reason Rose was the only one at the concert

Pr0m4N V.14 07-01-2016 08:10 AM

I was correct about the cluster being bubbled.

Senpai Enigma 07-02-2016 01:07 PM

steven universe is going to became the patriot of lgbt

Pimpsy G. 07-20-2016 03:19 PM

Ugh this show has really good music. This one just came out yesterday

Pr0m4N V.14 07-23-2016 04:47 AM

There are two video games on the App Store for Steven Universe.