Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Chat (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Send something funny, And I'll gift you (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41149)

Rusix 12-19-2018 10:02 PM

Send something funny, And I'll gift you

So I been in a giggly mood the past week and been laughing at a lot of things, SO i decided to make this thread for the Christmas joys and fun, And get a chance at getting a gift or two!

You can send anything funny, you can send memes, Funny youtube clips(Try to keep em say 5 minutes or under, Not a rule but would be nice considering time consumption), Jokes, Photoshopped funny images, Or whatever it may be it doesn't even need to be Graal related, Just something funny and makes you laugh. As long as they obey these short list of rules.

1. Nothing offensive in anyway to any race or specific group of people and or target a specific person, So no jokes or vines targeting someones race, or any jokes that make fun of a mental illness regardless of what the illness is.

2. Everything must be family friendly for all ages, Don't think I need to explain why this is a rule. So nothing that is adult like or that is going to give 9 year olds Nightmares for the rest of their life. Or anything that is not child friendly.

3. This kinda ties into rule 2, But try not to send anything that shows people getting hurt in a serious manner. Videos or memes or jokes that show people getting a pie to the face, Or getting slapped with baby powder or baking soda or getting slapped by a tree branch are OK and allowed. What isn't ok is videos or memes that show, For example someone getting run over by a car or breaking a leg or a limb or something of that nature. are not ok. Don't send anything that you think wouldn't be appropriate to show young children.

Overall, kinda just use common sense when sending things. With that being said,

I will gift the TOP 10 FUNNIEST videos,Memes,Jokes,ect that I pick out and give a gift of their choice from tough to cool to whatever they want! overall this is just a thing to have fun with. If there is notable exceptions (For example if there is like 12 good ones and I can't pick, I may just get them a gift too, MAYBE, So don't count on it, But know it could happen if we got a tie breaker).

Also, This only applies to Classic, Not any other server

Sir Travis 12-19-2018 10:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nope

AngelRose 12-19-2018 10:37 PM

So there’s this youtube channel that remade the entire Shrek movie (the animation, voice acting, music, etc.) and this scene is one of the best from it imo
https://youtu.be/qoihj2yznpo

Btw the guy who animated this is the same guy who made WE GOTTA GET SPONGEBOB BACK and the Dog of Wisdom

AngelRose Flare (Flare)
Desired gift: Tough

Reggie* 12-20-2018 12:54 AM

Damn, I got a nice christmas song. But I think it is offensive.

Darx 12-20-2018 01:54 AM

graal

Eugeen 12-20-2018 08:34 AM

Your rules basically eliminate almost everything I have but I guess this works:

Ivy 12-20-2018 09:06 AM

You will never know pain after you feel the slight pinching at the back of your skull.

Numbrero 12-20-2018 10:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This baby picture of my mom d'v'

Rusix 12-20-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by Eugeen (Post 822960)
Your rules basically eliminate almost everything I have but I guess this works:

What did i watch lmao, I have to admit this got me good lmao.

Also, I apologize for the rules, I want to keep this just friendly and something for people to enjoy and nothing that can in any chance offend someone, I don't want to offend people and have things that can offend people of a specific race(Even if it is a joke and not meant to be taken seriously, Many people don't exactly take a joke to anything that is slightly offensive, So it's there to avoid drama)

I will also admit there is going to be some things that may question rule 3 that may be allowed, But overall. I think a good rule of thumb is simply, If you think your post could be deleted by admins or someone moderating Graalians because it contains something offensive, Or something explicitly sexual, Or someone getting seriously and gory-ishly hurt. Then it isn't something that should be posted. If anyone has any questions on if something is allowed, Just message me and ill tell if it is allowed and why not if it isn't.

Quote:

Posted by AngelRose (Post 822943)
So there’s this youtube channel that remade the entire Shrek movie (the animation, voice acting, music, etc.) and this scene is one of the best from it imo
https://youtu.be/qoihj2yznpo

Btw the guy who animated this is the same guy who made WE GOTTA GET SPONGEBOB BACK and the Dog of Wisdom

Lmao, I knew this was going to be good when the first few seconds was of Shrek Screaming

Quote:

Posted by Numbrero (Post 822968)

Babies always make the silliest faces lmao, I wonder what she was thinking at this time

UPDATE

I wanted to add this in here, The competition(It's not really a competition, But idk what to call this so) will be over on the 24th, So in 4 days, Reason being is otherwise I won't be able to buy people their gifts since the gift vendors will be closed, So ill be picking the top 10 then, And then gifting people, This may vary depending how long gift stalls are open. Also, I'd like you to post the kind of gift you'd want if your post is picked and you win as well as your in-game graal name and guild with it. So that way I can gift you the moment they are picked.

K4Y 12-20-2018 05:05 PM

I dont have anything funny 2 say gif me

Yonce 12-20-2018 07:42 PM

Quote:

Posted by Numbrero (Post 822968)

ur exploiting ur mom for a gift that will contain 3 food items,,, nice

Numbrero 12-20-2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by Yonce (Post 822989)
ur exploiting ur mom for a gift that will contain 3 food items,,, nice

This dude should win^^ he gets it

Adrian 12-20-2018 08:11 PM

I'm not a clown to make you laugh

Reggie* 12-20-2018 10:54 PM

He's making a list, checking it twice
gonna find out whos deported by ICE.
Donald Trump is coming to town.

He sees you over the wall
He knows when you are here
He knows if you are legal or not
so be legal for goodness sake!

If this is against the rules let me know and I will delete it.

SummerGraal 12-21-2018 04:26 AM

XD just read ithttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...66ed620cca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk