Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Ol' Wests Official FB Page (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26368)

Shiz 11-12-2014 11:32 AM

Ol' Wests Official FB Page

Hey guys,

We recently opened the Official Ol' West FaceBook page to keep you guys updated.

Click here for the link

Anyone interested about the server should check it out! :shy:

Also, if anyone wants early release there is a post that you should like and SHARE. Early access players will be granted this on November 14th, 2014. (If you are the 10 randomly chosen players.)
Any pictures/updates will be posted there (should prevent any new threads asking about it from being made.)

Hope this helps!

Xadis 11-12-2014 11:35 AM

Shiz I sent you a message Facebook :O

Howl 11-12-2014 01:18 PM

OMG, THIS LOOKS GREAT!

For all you people who did not believe me about the release date, shame on you.

Shiz 11-12-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Posted by Howlgraal (Post 516456)
OMG, THIS LOOKS GREAT!

For all you people who did not believe me about the release date, shame on you.

Glad you like the pictures provided.

I guess I can answer questions that anyone has about the server now that we are certain of the release date. :)

Vladamir Blackthorne 11-12-2014 02:35 PM

Quote:

Posted by ShizGodsu (Post 516461)

I guess I can answer questions that anyone has about the server now that we are certain of the release date. :)

Okay, I have some. First of all, how are weapons acquired? Also, I noticed that some of the Indian (well technically native american but whatever...) faction have melee weapons. How do melee weapons hold up against ranged ones?

OreOs 11-12-2014 02:36 PM

Looks very neat :)

Shiz 11-12-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by Lazerlatte (Post 516462)
Okay, I have some. First of all, how are weapons acquired? Also, I noticed that some of the Indian (well technically native american but whatever...) faction have melee weapons. How do melee weapons hold up against ranged ones?

Weapons are bought (as far as I know.) I've tested most of the weapons out. And as far as I know, whatever faction you are I THINK you can buy any weapon. So if you were an indian, you could buy a gun. I think. I'll test this out later for you guys after school and I'll edit this post in red to confirm my theory.

All of the weapons are balanced so don't expect some giant western wooden alien blaster or some voodoo crap like that.
(Also don't expect 50k weapons haha.)

Aside from that, Indians do have bows and arrows y'know! :D

Vladamir Blackthorne 11-12-2014 03:26 PM

Okay.... Is the bow the Indian starter weapon? What are the stats for the starter weapons?

Ryjofa Rage* 11-12-2014 05:21 PM

Just a question, will these 10 players who get chosen get like 3 months in access before it's public, or will it be like a week before and they won't all be stacked on items lol.

Shiz 11-12-2014 05:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Lazerlatte (Post 516469)
Okay.... Is the bow the Indian starter weapon? What are the stats for the starter weapons?

Everyone starts off in the same area (from what was tested, unless unixmad changes it.) If this is the case then everyone has a starting cowboy gun.

Ryjofa Rage* 11-12-2014 05:36 PM

Ol' Wests Official FB Page

Quote:

Posted by ShizGodsu (Post 516482)
Everyone starts off in the same area (from what was tested, unless unixmad changes it.) If this is the case then everyone has a starting cowboy gun.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I should answer this since it would basically give its estimated release date.

well, how would these winners be informed that they won?? And would the access be on PC only or on ios. Also I use a different email for Facebook that I liked and shared the page on, then I use for my normal graal acc is connected to a different Facebook, is this a problem that would stop me from winning the early access??

Xenice 11-12-2014 07:12 PM

Good luck to everyone. Can't wait :O

Vendetta 11-12-2014 07:23 PM

Looks awesome, pretty excited about it now!

Nanner 11-12-2014 08:19 PM

Is there different horses? Or will that be future content?

Ghettoicedtea 11-12-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Posted by ShizGodsu (Post 516464)
All of the weapons are balanced
(Also don't expect 50k weapons haha.)

skeptical here because rec is balancing weapons and he is known for messing them up hardcore in era. Never the less how many guns are going to be released at launch? 4-5 like normal or are we going to be seeing like 10-30 right off the bat.

also is this being released on FB first or IOS