Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Guild Centre (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Fp4, What exactly happened with the NGS? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40371)

Jose Papp 04-23-2018 11:29 PM

Fp4, What exactly happened with the NGS?

I'm not usually the one to do these kinds of threads, i don't even really care for the competitive aspects aside from maybe BKing because of the non-friendly community, but why are you taking so long? I think we all would appreciate a reason for the seemingly eternal delay. A whole community was rooting for it to release soon, and it just seems farther and farther, heck, Delteria of all things may release sooner by the looks of it. Would you please be transparent?

yo!
Before you post make sure that;
1) it won't be another complaint, i don't want another detailed "hoax" thread
2)you have verified and true info
3) it's gonna be a constructive observation, as I'm pretty sure the dev team is tired of complaint threads.

Pokki 04-23-2018 11:46 PM

he already mentioned in a recent thread that great progress is being made on the new guild system (:

Rusix 04-23-2018 11:49 PM

I dont think anyone has a clue, I can only imagine the real reason is they just postponed it for some unusual reason. The NGS should've took bout the same amount of time as a new profile update, Give or take, It shouldn't of been taking months at this rate, feels like a year when people was chanting that a new guild system would " be released next week". Now we all know that was wrong. I can't see why there would be any other logical reason why it would take this long other than they just probably postponed it.

That's probably why though a lot of people just dont like Classic's staff team. They don't communicate, Explain. or try to keep people informed on anything. For some weird reason the Staff team on classic keep everything under wraps and tell no one like it's some illuminati *** or it's all some top secret information.

Fulgore 04-24-2018 12:21 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 810451)
The NGS should've took bout the same amount of time as a new profile update.

rofl

Colin 04-24-2018 12:30 AM

Quote:

The NGS should've took bout the same amount of time as a new profile update,

Can we replace fp4 with Rusix? Fp4 is honestly just dead weight to the developer team when there are people out here who can create fully functional towns in under an hour, while also developing a completely new guild system in just mere minutes.

If Rusix is hired it will only be a matter of days until Classic is on par with World of Warcraft content wise.

Garutias 04-24-2018 02:05 AM

Quote:

Posted by Colin (Post 810459)
Can we replace fp4 with Rusix? Fp4 is honestly just dead weight to the developer team when there are people out here who can create fully functional towns in under an hour, while also developing a completely new guild system in just mere minutes.

If Rusix is hired it will only be a matter of days until Classic is on par with World of Warcraft content wise.

LOL

Fp4 deadline was ages ago wtf are you doing

Rusix 04-24-2018 02:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Colin (Post 810459)

I doubt that. I can't create that much content. And the most time consuming thing in making a town is making a interesting layout of one and what specific details, Which is why I said in another thread leveling takes about 2 hours itself but The idea to do such usually takes a while. I prefer more lush environments more than graals style. The NGS wouldn't take minutes, probably about a few hours to ensure you can do everything and have a few feet runs and works as intended and script everything. Shouldn't be taking months. Or close to a year

Reggie* 04-24-2018 02:29 AM

Honestly, you must remember...they could be waiting for a time to launch it..I believe and don't quote me on this but I think that they will have the NGS by the end of the year..Because it has been every three years that major updates come out..which was said by Helios.
On the other hand, I personally think it could happen this year, but probably unlikely since there are more important things than the NGS..and since the NGS is behind it is a less of a concern to worry about at the moment.

Saeed 04-24-2018 06:55 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 810472)
I doubt that. I can't create that much content. And the most time consuming thing in making a town is making a interesting layout of one and what specific details, Which is why I said in another thread leveling takes about 2 hours itself but The idea to do such usually takes a while. I prefer more lush environments more than graals style. The NGS wouldn't take minutes, probably about a few hours to ensure you can do everything and have a few feet runs and works as intended and script everything. Shouldn't be taking months. Or close to a year

“Few hours” what kind of NGS are you trying to implement l

Jose Papp 04-24-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

I dont think anyone has a clue, I can only imagine the real reason is they just postponed it for some unusual reason. The NGS should've took bout the same amount of time as a new profile update, Give or take, It shouldn't of been taking months at this rate, feels like a year when people was chanting that a new guild system would " be released next week". Now we all know that was wrong. I can't see why there would be any other logical reason why it would take this long other than they just probably postponed it.

That's probably why though a lot of people just dont like Classic's staff team. They don't communicate, Explain. or try to keep people informed on anything. For some weird reason the Staff team on classic keep everything under wraps and tell no one like it's some illuminati *** or it's all some top secret information.

Dusty is communicative

Bryan* 04-24-2018 06:43 PM

When you’re playing a masterpiece like God of War, who cares about the NGS.

Shaxx 04-25-2018 12:34 AM

Yall keep making these n as we speak they creating hats and dumb **** 4 the noobs cus they pay gralats while ngs wont really contribute to their pockets. if admins r bout it n decide to work on it instead of these unnecxesary updates then most likey will happen end of 2018 but yeah keep complaining maybe they'll listen lol pce out

TomatoPanda 04-25-2018 12:39 AM

Quote:

Posted by Shaxx (Post 810566)
Yall keep making these n as we speak they creating hats and dumb **** 4 the noobs cus they pay gralats while ngs wont really contribute to their pockets. if admins r bout it n decide to work on it instead of these unnecxesary updates then most likey will happen end of 2018 but yeah keep complaining maybe they'll listen lol pce out

God this hurts to read

Jose Papp 04-25-2018 01:14 AM

Quote:

Posted by Shaxx (Post 810566)

That isn't related to the problem.

Reggie* 04-25-2018 02:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by Jose Papp (Post 810570)
related to the problem.

My opinion, and don't get me wrong..But there is no problem...We just don't have a reward system. In my mind the guild system we have now works fine besides a small bug made awhile back. Otherwise the only thing that is missing is a reward system which is not a major deal whatsoever.