Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   All-Time House Likes in Stats (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41202)

InfiniteAwesome 01-07-2019 01:30 AM

All-Time House Likes in Stats

Hi! I feel as though a great feature would be an all-time like count on your house visible via the stats section of the character page (Where Baddy kills and Spar Wins and Losses and such are).

Thanks!!

4-Lom 01-07-2019 05:44 PM

I feel that scrapping the likes system in general would benefit house development.
Some sort of rating system that does not allow for abuse (ie inviting or begging likes) would be appropriate. Limiting the number of likes an individual can give in a day or making it an 'out of 10' rank might help.

As it is now, however, the system just encourages spammy, crappy house designs with little or no innovation.

Sir Travis 01-07-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 823833)
I feel that scrapping the likes system in general would benefit house development.
Some sort of rating system that does not allow for abuse (ie inviting or begging likes) would be appropriate. Limiting the number of likes an individual can give in a day or making it an 'out of 10' rank might help.

As it is now, however, the system just encourages spammy, crappy house designs with little or no innovation.

You lit the torch, hopefully your idea catches on like wildfire. I have always hated that popular houses list.... they are just slave farms, identical to the old endless sea of “codeshops”

Burn baby burn

Bryan* 01-08-2019 12:08 AM

Got curious and entered these top 10 houses, all were set up so it’s endless farming. You can’t enter the inside levels of their house. Should scrap the likes idea for houses

4-Lom 01-08-2019 03:10 AM

Quote:

Posted by Sir Travis (Post 823835)
You lit the torch, hopefully your idea catches on like wildfire.

I said the same thing when it first came out.
Whole thing was just slapped in there without much thought originally.

Zetectic 01-08-2019 06:26 AM

Rating idea is decent, but im sure codeshops will still get 90% positive like ratio and still get high quantity of likes.

1. Admins should manually handpick houses that are decorated, fancy and put 6 of those up for the recommended list for a week.

2. A strict filter system. Must apply which category your house belong to. So we can filter out codeshops to find themed ones. Wrong category houses can be reported for a warning. If they get too many warning for being in a wrong category. Their house will forcefully set to private for a week.

Perseus 01-08-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Posted by Zetectic (Post 823842)
Rating idea is decent, but im sure codeshops will still get 90% positive like ratio and still get high quantity of likes.

1. Admins should manually handpick houses that are decorated, fancy and put 6 of those up for the recommended list for a week.

2. A strict filter system. Must apply which category your house belong to. So we can filter out codeshops to find themed ones. Wrong category houses can be reported for a warning. If they get too many warning for being in a wrong category. Their house will forcefully set to private for a week.

are you proposing work??????????

Distorted_P2P 01-10-2019 03:38 PM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 823833)

It’s be interesting if they started doing contests for house decoration. I wouldn’t the current system is entirely useless, but it is definitely abused.

Sir Travis 01-15-2019 10:52 AM

Scrap it, and just reset the top 50 players

Slave farming is beyond evil