Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   A craggy moment in the ZP team (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37592)

CaptainOscar 12-21-2016 11:10 AM

A craggy moment in the ZP team

Alright - It's no secret Zone has one of the most incompetent ZPAs around. This person is unable to help out with anything that's useful, and spends most of her time using her "power" to aid her squad in basing. The person I'm talking about, is of course Avril (ZPA), who I firmly believe is an experiment in Artificial Stupidity. Unreasonably hard to communicate with, often lacks the ability to structure one coherent sentence, and when she actually does manage to complete a fluid sentence... It has nothing to do with the conversation topic!

It's a bit sad, how she goes around believing that she earned her position, when she clearly did not. Chelterrar's unintelligent head promoted this invaluable ZP, with no competence whatsoever. Fortunately, Chelterrar was fire shortly after and Blackfires and Silver took the reigns of iZone. Under new management, I believed they would realise how unqualified she was, and that they would immediately demote her, but how wrong I was. She got to keep the position because of Blackfires who hires women at will, as long as they send him one blurry dog-filtered selfie. So technically - I assume you could call Avril a Graal w**re.

Also, she abuses her powers to help her squad base. She tends to 'unstick' people if she notices that her squad will lose the base, and she plays while logged onto her admin account. Phone in one hand, computer in the other and she gets easy hours. (Silver, contact me for evidence, I have almost 30 seconds worth of evidence to prove this claim)

iDarkness and Theodore deserve to be the ZPAs. iDark is still just a ZP, and so Theodore is once again just a ZP (because Avril felt threatened with him as a ZPC). Thomas and Emily - I think that's her name, are now the ZPCs. Zone is getting more incompetence people by the day.

#FireAvril

Sig. 12-21-2016 11:55 AM

Why don't you directly message either Blackfires or Silver? Witch hunting someone isn't a good idea, even if they did abuse their powers.

Bryan* 12-21-2016 12:22 PM

Evidence or it ain't happen

Yog 12-21-2016 01:11 PM

Heh I wish I still had the gyazos I took when she was being trained. I can confirm she's a blonde.

Regius M. 12-21-2016 03:53 PM

Quote:

Posted by Yog (Post 750066)
Heh I wish I still had the gyazos I took when she was being trained. I can confirm she's a blonde.

makes sense

PigParty 12-21-2016 04:00 PM

lol, craggy

Perseus 12-21-2016 04:46 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sig. (Post 750060)
Why don't you directly message either Blackfires or Silver? Witch hunting someone isn't a good idea, even if they did abuse their powers.

You fool, the only way to do it is to tear their reputation down SO FAR it forces them into hiding.

CodyGraal 12-21-2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sig. (Post 750060)

Message blackfires sometime and tell me how it works out. Ignore the polite bull**** and then tell me if anything actually gets done. As for silver he has no power lol. If he had power I'm sure Avril and brono would be demoted back to zps while someone who actually deserves the position is promoted.

Quote:

Posted by Perseus (Post 750095)
You fool, the only way to do it is to tear their reputation down SO FAR it forces them into hiding.

Precisley.

Quote:

Posted by Bryan* (Post 750061)
Evidence or it ain't happen

Christmas eve my friend

Sig. 12-21-2016 06:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by CodyGraal (Post 750100)
Message blackfires sometime and tell me how it works out.

Worked out pretty well for me

PumaD 12-21-2016 07:56 PM

let's cry on a half dead forum about a dead games staff, thinking we can get her fired qq

only crono could save this thread.

CodyGraal 12-21-2016 08:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sig. (Post 750103)
Worked out pretty well for me

Then your issue must have been something minor such as, "My gralats didn't come through :("

Yog 12-21-2016 08:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by PumaD (Post 750110)
only crono could save this thread.

wat

Shmegg 12-21-2016 09:20 PM

Quote:

Posted by PumaD (Post 750110)
let's cry on a half dead forum about a dead games staff, thinking we can get her fired qq

Hey, we got Silver to give that other guy a warning! :P

PumaD 12-21-2016 09:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Yog (Post 750120)
wat

ur not crono, grow a tooth

Quote:

Posted by Shmegg (Post 750124)
Hey, we got Silver to give that other guy a warning! :P

you not right yet because you mod

Ryan 12-21-2016 09:47 PM

Leave the thread open colin pls