Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Chat (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I AM SOOO SCREWED (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40602)

Weeno 06-21-2018 05:26 AM

OMG OUT OF ALL THE SHTPOSTS I HAVE MADE THIS ONE IS INTENSE.

MY COUSIN

CHANGED MY IPHONE PASSWORD

AND IF I TURN OFF MY PHONE IM DONE FOR

WHAT DO I DO

I’m still scared rn. I’m thinking of keeping my phone turned on 24/7 while charging for maybe the rest of my life

Yonce 06-21-2018 05:27 AM

https://i.imgur.com/AarV491.png
hehe hope this helps :-)

Shmegg 06-21-2018 05:40 AM

Do you have Fingerprint/Face ID?

EDIT: Welp, my heart goes out to you. Good luck.

Weeno 06-21-2018 05:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by Shmegg (Post 813714)
Do you have Fingerprint/Face ID?

NOPE.

My only request for help is for someone to find me a number pattern generator that has the option to give me combinations of three last digits being the same digit in a four number pattern. I can’t find any combination generator that has a specific option like that but if someone could find one I’d give my soul away

Jarace 06-21-2018 07:40 AM

If you plug the phone in to your computer, does it give you the option to authorize the computer (and thus back it up) without entering the password?

If so, I'd recommend backing up the phone then restoring it using that backup. I'm not sure what you might lose from doing this, though.

Does your cousin not know the password?

Rusix 06-21-2018 08:52 AM

I don't remember specifically how on iPhone's, But there is ways you can get the password removed they do have multiple ways to do so depending what IPhone you have. If you bring it to a CTA or your phone provider like Apple store or whatever, They'll resolve the issue at a fairly cheap price. But I'd ask your cousin the password first or start beating him up for the password it usually works that way

Weeno 06-21-2018 03:33 PM

She didn’t know the password and I kept my phone on and charging all night and I woke up to guess the password again for the 10th time now my phone is disabled. I’m not sure if I backed up my phone or whatever but I know I sent all my photos to my dad and shared it on iCloud so at least I won’t lose my photos if I reset. It’s a fairly new phone so there isn’t much for me to emotionally lose

Well i kinda just stole my aunts laptop and im downloading itunes on it so ye i'll update u guys if any1 cares

Weeno 06-21-2018 05:34 PM

Update: my aunts laptop is too old and slow to download itunes...

Eugeen 06-21-2018 07:42 PM

You could try a factory reset with a 3rd party tool although I'm not sure how safe that would be.

Weeno 06-21-2018 08:09 PM

Tbh all i need is just a computer with itunes on it. But i cant afford one rn neither do i want one long term

Macbeth 06-21-2018 09:39 PM

There’s a trick I know, but it requires you to completely reset your phone. As long as you have iCloud, this works.
If you hold down both the power and the home button for 2 minutes it will flash a connect to iTunes sign. If the iTunes matches with your phone, it works. Same thing happened to my mothers iPad because of my nephew. Try taking it to your phone provider.

Basil 06-21-2018 10:06 PM

put it in rice

Weeno 06-21-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Macbeth (Post 813744)
There’s a trick I know, but it requires you to completely reset your phone. As long as you have iCloud, this works.
If you hold down both the power and the home button for 2 minutes it will flash a connect to iTunes sign. If the iTunes matches with your phone, it works. Same thing happened to my mothers iPad because of my nephew. Try taking it to your phone provider.

wdym by that?

Westbrook Graal 06-22-2018 12:36 AM

when i was younger me and my friend changed the password to my friends ipod as a prank and forgot what we changed it to lol

he fixed it using a youtube tutorial i forgot what but it was probably the thing with plugging it into a computer.....

really your only options here are to plug it into a computer and reset or take it to a provider or tech store or something and they'll do it. maybe ur friend has a laptop of some sort

PigParty 06-22-2018 01:43 AM

I would think your internet service provider could reset it for ya. If you have pics and stuff, back them up