Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The end is near (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40024)

Colin, 12-15-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by GraalEtho (Post 803910)
you wouldn't need to take down the app from the store to just optimize the game. if you were trying to optimize the game then you can just close the server and have a maintenance patch.

Sorry didnt know

Gary 12-15-2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Colin, (Post 803848)
I'm not even D riding. I've been playing graal since the first week of release. Been active on graal all these years. If you would see my recent post you would know more about me instead of just assuming that I'm sucking people just to be recognized.

I'm sorry but your posts are just so awful that it's gotten to the point where I feel like i'm bullying you I have to address it so much. You are **** riding so hard. If you've been playing graal since it's release in December 2009, and your only dream in life is to be a Deputy then well, you have some mental issues, or you're a huge liar.

Colin, 12-15-2017 07:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Gary (Post 803928)
I'm sorry but your posts are just so awful that it's gotten to the point where I feel like i'm bullying you I have to address it so much. You are **** riding so hard. If you've been playing graal since it's release in December 2009, and your only dream in life is to be a Deputy then well, you have some mental issues, or you're a huge liar.

I meant release of ol west

G Fatal 12-15-2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 803797)
Graal Worlds?!?

First thing that came into my head ship servers off and put on worlds..but if that happened zone should be aswell for it and Delteria be pushed onto it for there release in year3000.

Then y’all can pay for your accounts lmao.

ediel123 12-16-2017 01:34 AM

i have pictures of Kawu saying Vandersbitchen and Jeff are loyal to his gang

Colin, 12-17-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Posted by ediel123 (Post 803970)
i have pictures of Kawu saying Vandersbitchen and Jeff are loyal to his gang

Jeff never goes on his player acc and sarah has her own gang to lead lol

TomatoPanda 12-17-2017 01:47 AM

Quote:

Posted by Colin, (Post 804017)
Jeff never goes on his player acc and sarah has her own gang to lead lol

cringe

List 12-17-2017 02:03 AM

this is funny

J* 12-18-2017 04:44 PM

I always crack a smile whenever an innocent chap comes along preaching the good word of our deputy overlords only to get lampooned by our resident town criers :,]

No really, the moment a small boy hits the "post quick reply" in hopes of becoming a vanderwoodsen a brave tomato appears on the scene to immediately tell them how autistic they are.

Keep up the good work soldiers. /salute

TomatoPanda 12-19-2017 01:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by J* (Post 804177)
I always crack a smile whenever an innocent chap comes along preaching the good word of our deputy overlords only to get lampooned by our resident town criers :,]

No really, the moment a small boy hits the "post quick reply" in hopes of becoming a vanderwoodsen a brave tomato appears on the scene to immediately tell them how autistic they are.

Keep up the good work soldiers. /salute

You cool dude swag :)

KnoCkem 12-29-2017 10:30 PM

they most likely won’t shut down ol west, people have spent money on it and are still playing it ... if zones still avalible... west isn’t going anywhere

would be sad if it get removed but who knows